The Most Ethical and Transparent Congress ever

Some people can't stay on topic.

The Democrats are a joke. A joke on the American people. And if there were any actual journalists left in the press they would be skewering these a-holes every night for moves like this.
Unfortunately the press hates Republicans and conservatives more than it likes a good story. So the Dems get a pass in this, the press reporting that "The GOP did it first". Which is a lie but who cares?

Some people can't think or feel. I surely wouldn't call the Republican party a joke. There is nothing funny about domestic terrorists. The GOP and the right have made it crystal clear their agenda is to destroy our president and win back power. And all the citizens of this nation that suffer are just collateral damage.

But Rabbi...I will say YOU are a joke. A human being without a brain...

And Obama has made it crystal clear that this is all about HIS legacy. I recall during the campaign, Senator Obama stated that this is not about him. To believe that this push for the HC bill is about anything more than growing govt is very foolish. To believe that the politicians (dems and repubs) truly care about the people is also foolish. They care about 1 thing only....power.

Forum List

Back