the most educated countries in the world

I wouldn't do a snoopy dance over the headlines. We were called one of the most educated countries in the world based upon the number of people in college, not test scores in math, English and science.

When it comes to actual test scores of high school students, we are not in the top 5% or the top 10% or even the top 20%. There was a time when we were number 1, but that was long ago.

I wonder if colleges in any other country offers remedial reading courses to its entering class.

I wouldn't do a snoopy dance over the headlines. We were called one of the most educated countries in the world based upon the number of people in college, not test scores in math, English and science.

When it comes to actual test scores of high school students, we are not in the top 5% or the top 10% or even the top 20%. There was a time when we were number 1, but that was long ago.

I wonder if colleges in any other country offers remedial reading courses to its entering class.

Hey professor, dig a little deeper on the percentages and stats.

We promote education for all and even encourage some sp ed kids to take the standardized tests, which lowers our average.

If comparing our brightest to their brightest (which is what their stats are) we do quite well.

You can't compare their best and brightest to our general population and get any valid conclusions unless you are naive or very stupid...

And yet millions of college, high school, jr high school studens and even younger are clamoring to come here to study.

And yet millions of college, high school, jr high school studens and even younger are clamoring to come here to study.

Most of the world is a shit hole. Understand this.

Most of the world is a shit hole. Understand this.

YOU are a shithole, idiot. Everyone understands this.

Forum List

Back