The most dishonest BBC article ever: on AL an illegal aliens

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
BBC News - Immigration: Can Alabama solve a problem called Maria?

In every instance, they call illegals "immigrants" and even edited people's quotations to change what they said into "immigrant"

"For the senator - and the majority of Alabamians - the issue is relatively simple.

"There will be people caught in a difficult situation, but the law is the law. And I think the person who is forgotten is that citizen who faces challenges because of that never ending flow [of immigrants]," says Mr Beason. "Your economy, your social structure, cannot deal with that sort of influx." "

This is the typical planted illegal alien sob story:
Maria is 38, originally from Costa Rica. She's lived in the US for 16 years with her husband Emilio. She's had two children here, pays tax and rents a tidy apartment in a suburb of Birmingham. On her dining table, a jigsaw puzzle lies almost finished: the Beatles striding out across Abbey Road.
It's always the same. Emphasize that they pay some sort of tax while leaving out the fact that they consume FAR MORE in social services than any amount of tax they pay, either income or sales tax.

I pay sales tax on the stuff I buy when I visit Japan but that doesn't entitle me to citizenship if I over stay my visa and/or work illegally.

America should have Immigration Law like our neighbors to the south:
http://articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/23/world/fg-costa23
Costa Rica Seeks to Shut Its Doors to Illegal Migrants From Nicaragua
The Central American nation is worried that the unchecked influx is straining its services.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back