I think bolts beat the pats.
Chiefs over indy.
Saints over eagles.
Rams over boys.

Chiefs over bolts.
Saints over Rams.

Saints over chiefs.

Great picks.

that would be the perfect scenario for me.Well ALMOST perfect.I want the Rams to to go to the superbowl obviously but I dont see them beating the saints in NO.I think all of your picks are going to happen as well except for the chargers beating the cheatriots.hope I am wrong on that one though obviously and all your other picks with the exception of the Rams turns out to be true. But those were all my thoughts as well other than the chargers pick that all those teams you listed to win would.the chargers game is the only one that I am just not sure of.My gut tells me they will win but I know they always have them home town refs in their pockets so if its close,i just cant pick them to beat the cheatriots in Boston.

Yes, abut I do think that this might be Rivers year. I am wrong often....but he finally has a defense. Rivers is one of the premier passers in the league. I would like to see him in the Super Bowl and lose to the Rams....of course.
While people here in San Diego are pulling for Rivers, we are secretly hoping they choke.....it would be such a slap to us if they won the SB this year.

Chiefs over indy.
Saints over eagles.
Rams over boys.

Chiefs over bolts.
Saints over Rams.

Saints over chiefs.

Great picks.

that would be the perfect scenario for me.Well ALMOST perfect.I want the Rams to to go to the superbowl obviously but I dont see them beating the saints in NO.I think all of your picks are going to happen as well except for the chargers beating the cheatriots.hope I am wrong on that one though obviously and all your other picks with the exception of the Rams turns out to be true. But those were all my thoughts as well other than the chargers pick that all those teams you listed to win would.the chargers game is the only one that I am just not sure of.My gut tells me they will win but I know they always have them home town refs in their pockets so if its close,i just cant pick them to beat the cheatriots in Boston.

Yes, abut I do think that this might be Rivers year. I am wrong often....but he finally has a defense. Rivers is one of the premier passers in the league. I would like to see him in the Super Bowl and lose to the Rams....of course.
While people here in San Diego are pulling for Rivers, we are secretly hoping they choke.....it would be such a slap to us if they won the SB this year.
I heard a lot of players still live in SD and they carpool everyday...

how come YOU would like to see the Rams win by chance?

Yeah assuming they beat the cheaters,unless the chiefs defense plays much better than it did the last time they faced,I am thinking it will be a superbowl between the Saints and Chargers.

I would not get too bummed out if the chargers did make it to the superbowl just as long as they LOSE. when the rams won the superbowl in st louis,that was the second most depressing moment in my life only them moving away from LA hurt more so as long as they would at least LOSE to the saints who i think is going to run away with in in the NFC then i would not be too bummed out on the chargers being there.

Been a Rams fan since I fell in love with the Fearsome Foursome in 1967. Just the way it is.

Roman Gabriel

a282344ed5b2e3bc6bc992e016764e92.jpg

Anybody remember a tight end for the Rams in the 60's named Billy Truax? He had long arms and long legs and looked like an antelope when he ran...

Chuck Knox would win the Division weeks before the season.ended and would slide into the playoffs to lose to either the Vikings or the Cowboys. Until Ferragamo beat the Cowboys and Staubach in the championship game....only to go on to the Super Bowl and lose to Bradshaw and the Steelers under Coach Ray Malavasi, the Rams coach...
I remember when George Allen coached the Rams before he went to DC

Rams would cruise through the regular season and then go up to Minnesota to play the Vikings in 8 degree temps

Lose every year

Yup...the Purple People Eaters would kill us!

Chiefs over indy.
Saints over eagles.
Rams over boys.

Chiefs over bolts.
Saints over Rams.

Saints over chiefs.

Great picks.

yep I myself am hoping he chokes as well but not until they play the chiefs.

I heard a lot of players still live in SD and they carpool everyday...

including rivers himself.LOL its just a once a week carpool thats not that far and only once a year so no big deal.

Forum List

Back