The Most Damaging Insult to Islam is the Truth

Aug 6, 2012
Don't you think that it's more than ironic that islam's response to alleged insults to their religion is to prove the insults correct? There is nothing that we could possibly make up about this disgrace to humanity that is worse than the brainwashed bloodthirsty lunatics' murderous savagery. There isn't one of these savages that's lifelong dream isn't to kill everyone on Earth but themselves. There isn't any slight that's too small to send them into a murderous frenzy. There isn't any lie made up by these smelly warlords that isn't too insignificant to have their minions rioting in the streets aching to tear apart any living creature that doesn't have the same repellent odor as themselves. It makes no different what you are or who you are there is a brainwashed bloodthirsty lunatic camel jockey that has your scalp as his grand prize.

Yes, of course. Americans are always strapping bombs to themselves searching for the nearest nursery school. What other way to get to paradise?

Yes, of course. Americans are always strapping bombs to themselves searching for the nearest nursery school.

Why "to themselves"?!

Americans have plenty of bombers (the air-planes that is) to throw bombs on nursery schools, hospitals, family dwellings...

this disgrace to humanity that is worse than the brainwashed bloodthirsty lunatics' murderous savagery.

It's refreshing to know that Americans are finally realising what the rest of the world thinks of them.

I would hardly call hate groups "the rest of the world".

:D
"hate groups"?!
Is that what your media tells you? That Americans are strongly disliked only by "hate groups"?!
O, boy... you have a lot to learn about the world and your place in it...

It's refreshing to know that Americans are finally realising what the rest of the world thinks of them.

"hate groups"?!
Is that what your media tells you? That Americans are strongly disliked only by "hate groups"?!

I might have misread your comment. Libyans are very pro-American.

"hate groups"?!

I might have misread your comment. Libyans are very pro-American.

Absolutely!

As are Serbs, Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians (outside of Galitchina), Greeks, Armenians, Iraqis, Iranians, Chinese, Syrians, etc., etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back