The Most Biased Name in News Fox News Channel's extraordinary right-wing tilt

so what your saying is that rather than provide any real evidence, you have to look at a 10 year old article to find examples of bias from Fox News.

10 years without bias is a pretty darn good record.

I agree that Fox News has a rightward tilt. Meanwhile 99% of the rest of the media out there has a left wing tilt, so I don't understand why the fuck you care.

This will protect you precious snowflakes from those scary ideas you find so frightening:

stock-photo-tv-remote-control-change-the-channel-concept-tv-remote-control-hand-and-tv-remote-control-1985246.jpg

so what your saying is that rather than provide any real evidence, you have to look at a 10 year old article to find examples of bias from Fox News.

10 years without bias is a pretty darn good record.

News Hounds: We watch FOX so you don't have to.

In your dreams.

Why would I dream that? You're the one who has to reach back and find a 10 year old article.

Oh, and I don't know about you, but personally, i like to see things for myself and not simply see what people who have agendas say

A decade of evidence of FOX lies.

However, watch the lemmings and minions scurry around to dismiss it and spin it away.

images

Notice how radical RW party towers define FOX.

They will at the absolute most merely suggest that FOX has a "rw tilt."

However, they will continue to screech and wail that the rest of the media is "radically left-wing."

See how that works? FOX is merely "tilting" to the right, if anything, however, the rest, especially msnbc, is "radically" swinging to the left.

These people are plumb loco... completely off the reservation.

How can you say they are so biased? Nearly every word out of their mouth is about Obama. If Obama would ever do something "good" they would report that too. A sack of shit is a sack of shit... the only other thing you could call it would be a sack of liberal.

Yeah...like how they reported all the good that Bush did to get Osama found and killed. :rolleyes:

What a radical RW hack!

When are you leaving?

When did he say he was, Diamond Boi?

I'm a Master Sergeant, not a First Sergeant, dream on retiree.
Believe me -- I don't dream of you being a First Sergeant. :lol:
My retirement check will be fatter than yours.

It will indeed. Congratulations. Yet at one time you said you were leaving because you were going to be a Shirt.

Now, when did Frank say he was leaving?

CG negged me for this thread, what a facking loser, the she devil neg reps for the hell of it, no sweat here, her taxpayer dollars pay my check every month.......

Forum List

Back