The Most Beautiful Women In The World Thread

The first (Sasha Pivovarova), third (Lily Donaldson) and fifth (Du Juan). The other two are hideous.

finaladimagenn9.jpg

Be still my heart

The first (Sasha Pivovarova), third (Lily Donaldson) and fifth (Du Juan). The other two are hideous.

finaladimagenn9.jpg

Yeah, right!

If you found number 2 and 4 naked in your bed with a stick of butter you'd think you died and went to heaven.

I keep telling hubby that she is rail thin and he says no.

She must weigh like 105 pounds. Nothing wrong with that, but I think he can't see it because she is hot. He thinks she is a normal size.

Back me up here.

0000007546_20060920144056.jpg

she's got to be like the top (or bottom) 1 percentile on weight.

She may be slender, but not by much. She looks quite healthy, and I'd still say hot.

I'd date her long before I'd force myself to go out with some chunkster.

Growing up in the 70's I thought Ann Margaret and Ursula Andress were the most beautiful.

Ann_Margret1.jpg

My favorite scene of hers was in "Tommy" when she was wearing a sheer body stocking and covered in baked beans. Yeah I know, it sounds weird but was quite a turn on for me at the time. Well, it still is!
ursula_andress.jpg

I remember seeing Ursula in "The Nurse" and that scene when she took of her slip at the foot of the bed. I haven't been the same since!

Last edited:
Yeah, right!

If you found number 2 and 4 naked in your bed with a stick of butter you'd think you died and went to heaven.
You must know that I think heaven is the most awful thing imaginable for you to make such a statement! Who would want to spend eternity with a bunch of bigots? And I suppose you are right... they are just as hideous on the outside as bigots are on the inside.

Im not really that impressed with what I've seen so far. Maybe I just have unique tastes.

I keep telling hubby that she is rail thin and he says no.

She must weigh like 105 pounds. Nothing wrong with that, but I think he can't see it because she is hot. He thinks she is a normal size.

Back me up here.

0000007546_20060920144056.jpg

she's got to be like the top (or bottom) 1 percentile on weight.

Rail thin? No. Slender? Yes. She's small, but not TOO small. TOO small would be Kate Moss, or Jessica Alba. I find both of them hideous, by the way.

However, Jennifer Morrison's head is a bit big for the rest of her body. Still, she's amazingly beautiful.

Forum List

Back