The Most Arrogant Man In The World

So even if you're correct and Issa is a scoundrel; is that supposed to let Obama/Holder off the hook?

November 29, 2010

Lynch-Mobbin' With Darrell

"The man who made a bundle selling car alarms is about to crank up the volume on the Obama White House. As the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the California Republican could make life miserable for the president.

Not to worry, Issa says, Nancy Pelosi and her Democratic friends “all took liberties” in describing “the Darrell Issa chairmanship”—he has a tendency to refer to himself in the third person—as one of “subpoenas, probes and endless time spent to tie up the White House.” Just a little election “demagoguery,” he says.

Except that Issa has moments when he sounds less than reasonable. Oh, like the time—way back in October—when he told Rush Limbaugh that Obama “has been one of the most corrupt presidents in modern times.” (He later retreated on the semantics, saying he didn’t mean Obama was personally corrupt.)

Or the time, just last month in fact, he told Politico that when he takes over, “I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks.”

:eusa_whistle:

Dressing up small dogs against thier will is cruel and mega gay....and arrogant.
"All this fuss over a damn flag." :rolleyes:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

This on top of her comment about never feeling proud of her country until Obama
was elected still gets to me to this day.

Not too many complaints over this.
If a republican showed any thing close to this it would
still be brought up on the nightly shows at MSNBC and the like.

I am astounded Michelle was given not one free pass but two...

What a disgraceful display from a First Lady... :evil:

So even if you're correct and Issa is a scoundrel; is that supposed to let Obama/Holder off the hook?

November 29, 2010

Lynch-Mobbin' With Darrell

"The man who made a bundle selling car alarms is about to crank up the volume on the Obama White House. As the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the California Republican could make life miserable for the president.

Not to worry, Issa says, Nancy Pelosi and her Democratic friends “all took liberties” in describing “the Darrell Issa chairmanship”—he has a tendency to refer to himself in the third person—as one of “subpoenas, probes and endless time spent to tie up the White House.” Just a little election “demagoguery,” he says.

Except that Issa has moments when he sounds less than reasonable. Oh, like the time—way back in October—when he told Rush Limbaugh that Obama “has been one of the most corrupt presidents in modern times.” (He later retreated on the semantics, saying he didn’t mean Obama was personally corrupt.)

Or the time, just last month in fact, he told Politico that when he takes over, “I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks.”

:eusa_whistle:

You didn't answer the question. You just gave me more spam. Are you going to answer or am I going to have to actually have to figure out how to use my ignore list? I can put you and franco, the two biggest spammers on it.

Why not be honest and call him uppity like you want to.

So because you as a Liberal see everything through a prism of Race, you then get to Assume you know what we "really mean" when we say something?

I don't Care if Obama was the Whitest White man ever, I would still think he is incredibly Arrogant.

I can Tolerate Arrogance if it comes along with Success. What I won't Tolerate is Arrogance while Failing.

Last edited:
Dressing up small dogs against thier will is cruel and mega gay....and arrogant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

This on top of her comment about never feeling proud of her country until Obama
was elected still gets to me to this day.

Not too many complaints over this.
If a republican showed any thing close to this it would
still be brought up on the nightly shows at MSNBC and the like.

I am astounded Michelle was given not one free pass but two...

What a disgraceful display from a First Lady... :evil:

So now the first lady is not allowed an opinion..

How First Amendment-inspired by you...

So, is 'Mr. Shaman' a bot?
Nahhhhhh....I'm the Avenging Angel, around here....when the Dead-O-Heads/FAUX-Noise-fans start gettin'......

583586.jpg

They can show you the boot-bruises....

icehotel3.jpg

.....once they're able to stand-up, again.​

This was supposedly at 9/11/11.

They preside over a country they depise. I don't think I've ever seen a President that actually hated America.

You sure have for almost four years

LOL the most arrogant person in the right wing bubble of losers would post stupidity about our democratically elected president. Yesterday he turned a Russian ship headed for Syria around, they missed that and how about job growth? etc etc They missed that too. But wingnuts, no need for you to stay ignorant in your wingnut bubble, links below will help you out.

FactCheck.org | A Project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Obama's Achievements Center

AHEMMM....
Obama called the ship's captain... is that what you are saying?

Huh..huh... Captain... this is President Obama..
who?
Obama and I am ordering the WAVES and WINDS to blow against you if you continue to syria!

OH boy am I scared!!!!

OK well I tried...

The MV Alaed had its insurance withdrawn by The Standard Club in London while it was about 50 miles (80.4km) off Scotland's north coast.

Withdrawal of insurance had prevented the MV Alaed from sailing until its owner could secure new cover.

Forum List

Back