The most accurate poll has Romney up by 5

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen had the 2008 election as the most accurate
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)
20. Newsweek (10/22-23)

Romney 49
BHO 44

Gallup had the same spread about 2 weeks ago with a much larger un decided number. This with the OBL/Navy seal justice event non-stop advertisement going on as BHO pulled the trigger
No Jobs, it is that simple with a unstoppable

Last edited:
Hey JRK......see the Obama kick-off campaign rally at that 20,000 seat arena? Somethng like 392 people showed up!!! The entire upper two sections were EMPTY!!! I damn near laughed my balls off.

I said way back in early 2009 that the voters would find out this guy is a Wizard of Oz guy.......cant even inspire a crack monkey with more crack these days.:up:

Hey JRK......see the Obama kick-off campaign rally at that 20,000 seat arena? Somethng like 392 people showed up!!! The entire upper two sections were EMPTY!!! I damn near laughed my balls off.

I said way back in early 2009 that the voters would find out this guy is a Wizard of Oz guy.......cant even inspire a crack monkey with more crack these days.:up:

I been wanting to ask you about the avatar, looks like a OHSA video
Is it a real event?

BHO in my opinion will be beat by a land slide because of wasting 09-10 with Obama-care while the economy was begging to be turned loose
Oil
land based
ND style
Refinement
Beaumont style

I am having to go 1300 +- miles to "create" a job for my-self
Natural gas in Texas, building a Gas Plant

we can be thankful that all those parents who are still feeding thier live-in college kids are telling their sons/daughters who are 50,000 in debt that its Obama's fault they cant find a job,,,Obama just wants everyone to work in construction and manufacturing so he can continue to take long expensive vacations.

The most accurate poll has

.... a 3% margin of error. Looks like a pretty tight race.

Not according to the Liberals on this board we have thread after thread where they have demanded to make a bet that WHEN, not if Obama wins Conservatives will leave the board, or stated Obama will win in a landslide or the one I liked was where the claim was Obama had something like 257 electoral votes to Romney's 100 and some.

The Liberals on this board insist Obama will win handily and that Romney hasn't a chance.

You're listening to the guy who swears we found WMDs in Iraq. You could do better.

I do not think Rasmussen ever made that claim, but if he did it is common knowledge that there were about 500 muntions found after we invaded that met the criteria of a WMD

Now congress never called this information to be false, so why you think it is would be interesting to all of us
From the DOD to congress 2006
Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

By Samantha L. Quigley
American Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 – The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.
"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997.
The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

Now CC the term liable for defamation of character is something I would not be messing with when it came to Rasmussen
First he probably never made that claim
Second if he did he was telling the truth

You need to be allot more careful bud
I am serious. if he ever found out you were doing this, CC this is no game

Okay CC
you lied about Rasmussen, you better be retracting before he finds out

You know it amazes me that people here like CC just make up stuff about others and think there is no re course
Lying here on this message board and at the same time making claims that would harm any-ones reputation at the same time is not a game
Liberals just do not get how serious that really is

One other item
Most of this stuff is just information to discuss, taking it personal is a very serious character flaw. It amazes me that a poll showing BHO behind in the General election would bring a response like CC gave as a personal attack and out right lie against Rasmussen, whose reputation is every-thing

The most accurate poll has

Not according to the Liberals on this board we have thread after thread where they have demanded to make a bet that WHEN, not if Obama wins Conservatives will leave the board, or stated Obama will win in a landslide or the one I liked was where the claim was Obama had something like 257 electoral votes to Romney's 100 and some.

The Liberals on this board insist Obama will win handily and that Romney hasn't a chance.

And what does that have to do with anything? There are plenty of conservatives around here who babble about how Obama has no chance and that Romney will win handily.

its not just the economy, most americans just cannot take having to listen to their own president lie about everything. and add to that, all of the scandals, and taking sides with racial crimes. and who isnt sick of seeing Obama speaking on live TV 2/3 times a week!

And what does that have to do with anything? There are plenty of conservatives around here who babble about how Obama has no chance and that Romney will win handily.

i will tell you the difference. I offered accurate information from a reputable source
I made no claims
Rasmussen conducted a poll, I shared it with the message board
I wish the Left wingers would the same so we could have an honest open debate

i will tell you the difference. I offered accurate information from a reputable source
I made no claims

Did I say anything about you?

You're either a liar, a dumb ass, or both.

Obama outlines case for re-election at first official campaign rally - CNN.com

The Ohio arena, which holds around 20,000 people, appeared to be around two-thirds to three-quarters full, with around half of the seating in the upper deck empty. The Columbus fire department estimated the crowd size at 14,000.

I made no claims

Did I say anything about you?

If you will look I was who you responded to

Either way this is a discussion board and that is why I am here, to discuss
Chill out

Forum List

Back