The Morons In California

Relax, California won't be part of America much longer. Next initiative will be for their rejoining Mexico like God intended.
sure it will....i see you have been talking to the California "Mexican expert" tipsey....

California is about to see its first annual population loss once the illegals start to return to Mexico and STAY THERE when Trump takes the Oval Office.

Relax, California won't be part of America much longer. Next initiative will be for their rejoining Mexico like God intended.
sure it will....i see you have been talking to the California "Mexican expert" tipsey....

California is about to see its first annual population loss once the illegals start to return to Mexico and STAY THERE when Trump takes the Oval Office.

And you still out of job Jim.

yea trump is going to do what he says....you people are pretty gullible....if he gets elected lets see the excuses he makes as to why it aint happening...

yea trump is going to do what he says....you people are pretty gullible....if he gets elected lets see the excuses he makes as to why it aint happening...
I can understand your skepticism and were Trump a professional wh....politician I would likely agree with you.

I think his motivation is very different. 1. I think he sees the value of his brand going astronommic if he delivers on even half his promimses in four years, and 2. I think he craves the thought of people in this country thinking he is a hero.

Thus I trust him to do as he says because I believe he will follow in the direction of his own self interest.

I can understand your skepticism and were Trump a professional wh....politician I would likely agree with you.

I think his motivation is very different. 1. I think he sees the value of his brand going astronommic if he delivers on even half his promimses in four years, and 2. I think he craves the thought of people in this country thinking he is a hero.

Thus I trust him to do as he says because I believe he will follow in the direction of his own self interest.
he seems to be thinking he can just make a phone call and this stuff will get done like he does with his businesses...he wont be able to do that with his deportation plan...he will have lots of opposition by many different groups including congress and the courts...

he seems to be thinking he can just make a phone call and this stuff will get done like he does with his businesses...he wont be able to do that with his deportation plan...he will have lots of opposition by many different groups including congress and the courts...

He does give that impression at times, but I think he is just using synecdoche.

In his business he has to go far deeper into the weeds than you may think.

He does give that impression at times, but I think he is just using synecdoche.

In his business he has to go far deeper into the weeds than you may think.

Running a business compared to running a country this complex is far more complicated than running a business........
Remember I keep telling you ......... Be very careful what you wish for........

Are you going to fill in those jobs that was vacated by these illegals?

California needs to break apart and fall into the ocean.
Could be the negro DEM congressman be onto something? He's obviously snorting some 'Walter quality' meth.

Maybe if a few million people all went and stood on the beaches the state would break off from the rest of the country.
HEY! It could happen!

I don't give a fuck what Trump's personal motives are.
Does anyone in their right mind believe Hillary wants to be the President for 'altruistic' reasons?
The bitch wants to be the President so people will call her Madam President. That's all period!
As long as Trump builds the fucking wall and vettes everyone who wants to move to America and puts an end to the tons of hard drugs and thousands of illegal guns being smuggled into the country by the 100% corrupt Mexican government using the Cartels I don't care if Trump stands in front of a fucking mirror three hours a day calling himself "President Trump" in order to boost his already massive ego.

I don't give a fuck what Trump's personal motives are.
Does anyone in their right mind believe Hillary wants to be the President for 'altruistic' reasons?
The bitch wants to be the President so people will call her Madam President. That's all period!
As long as Trump builds the fucking wall and vettes everyone who wants to move to America and puts an end to the tons of hard drugs and thousands of illegal guns being smuggled into the country by the 100% corrupt Mexican government using the Cartels I don't care if Trump stands in front of a fucking mirror three hours a day calling himself "President Trump" in order to boost his already massive ego.

What is this has anything to do with the the topic? Dude since both of you don't have a fucking clue what is going on with our borders........ Your hatred and your bigotry is taking over your fish brains.......
1. Guns do not flow to US. Guns flow to Mexico to Central then South America............. courtesy of USA. That alone you don't have a clue.
2. We do not have thousands of illegals crossing our borders.
Only a trickle.
3. Illegals cannot even carry enough water to cross the border let alone carrying a back pack of drugs. Most drugs are carried by cars, boat and tunnels flowing to US.
Both of you are old timers here................ You guys should know better than that. But you are right Trump has a gargantuan ego.
4. Wall is just a waste of money.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

What possibly can go wrong? :rolleyes-41:
Oh nothing. Just another case of Americans being butt fucked by libtards.
WiwwowTwee and her rw pottie mouth :puke:

I've been to California, I'm now told that San Francisco has dropped pretty much down the toilet, I'm not sure how Oakland now is, nor Sacramento....I hope that the Californian side of the beautiful Lake Tahoe is still beautiful.
Hispanic gangs are a growing problem in the Tahoe area
Gangs are a problem in South Lake Tahoe

It's really disgusting. I never would have thought any kind of gang of any race would be so shitty as to turn a beautiful place like that into their stomping grounds. I always thought gangs were an urban problem.

granted illegals the right to possess drivers licenses but are finding out the illegals are driving without insurance. Now, the moron left tardy in DC mandate Americans have insurance both health and auto but in California they just release the illegals back to driving without insurance. How fucked up is that?

Evidence scant California's licensed illegal immigrant drivers getting insurance | Fox News

There's really nothing new about this. Hell, even old sheriff joe, the meanest sheriff in the country wasn't taking every illegal in to custody. If they had kids in the car, that was an automatic get out of jail free card

I've been to California, I'm now told that San Francisco has dropped pretty much down the toilet, I'm not sure how Oakland now is, nor Sacramento....I hope that the Californian side of the beautiful Lake Tahoe is still beautiful.
Hispanic gangs are a growing problem in the Tahoe area
Gangs are a problem in South Lake Tahoe

It's really disgusting. I never would have thought any kind of gang of any race would be so shitty as to turn a beautiful place like that into their stomping grounds. I always thought gangs were an urban problem.
Maybe some day there will be a bounty on every fucking gang-banger in the country.
They do not deserve to live among people who only want to be allowed to live in peace and safety instead of being the victims of these sub-human thugs. They are evil incarnate.
That day can't come soon enough!
Would any of you 'turn out' your ten year old sister or niece in exchange for meth?
It happens thousands of times a day in every inner city shit hole in the country.
By the time she's fourteen she's strung out on heroin with a couple of basically mentally retarded kids which the 'Makers' then have to babysit from cradle to grave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back