The Mormons

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
A quick history bit that is interesting and a different story then you have heard. It is the Truth....

There was a plan in place to surround this territory with people who were loyal to the Vatican. The Jesuits were instrumental in settling Mexico and South American, the territories to the south and Canada in the north. Around 1830, the Vatican completed the plan by financing John Smith - (a Freemason) who founded the Mormon religion, and they settled in the west. This sect was a form of Roman Catholicism and they have the same basic underlying doctrine, practices and organization, including the Freemason “Eye of Osiris.” Osiris is one of the chief gods of ancient Egypt and ruler of the lower world and judge of the dead and is identified by the Nile River. This “seeing eye” is the symbol that appears in the Mormon (called the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints) a church, in place of the cross of Jesus, and it appears on the back of money in the United States. The Protestant Bible Belt became surrounded by Catholics.
President Lincoln was busy trying to keep his country unified and was trying to help the Illuminati with their plan to take over the government, by attempting to impose a Federal income tax. Lincoln was trying to keep the south which was primarily Protestant Christians, from seceding from the North. Since the Freemasons had infiltrated the government, the Protestants were under attack.
The north was mostly Roman Catholics who settled here from Europe and the Vatican would not let the Protestant south escape. The humanist Freemasons, purporting to be Protestants, and who owned slaves, wanted to create a rift between the Bible believing Protestants and the black Protestants, who lived in the south. The goal was to get the black Protestants to side with the Roman Catholics of the north against the Protestants of the south, to ensure the two Protestant groups would never unify. Lincoln didn’t care about freeing the slaves, although he promoted this to start the campaign of disaffecting the two groups and to get the blacks to join the northern army. His only concern was to win the war to keep this country united as one nation. This would make it easier for the Vatican to take over “one” government and “one” country, instead of two separate entities. The United States was the targeted country that would be used to fund the one- world government.
John Wilkes Booth was a Protestant who interfered with the Vatican plan by killing Lincoln, who was a Freemason. All the while, Lincoln pretended to be a Protestant, to gain approval of his constituency base. Booth was part of a group who had discovered that Lincoln was an occultist and a warlock and he was killed for being an agent who carried out orders for the occult Vatican. Lincoln did succeed in keeping the country united, but he could not unify the hearts and minds of the people of the Confederacy, who fought to escape from the big Freemason government.
After the Civil War, the Vatican wanted to quell the continued dissension (violent disagreement) of the south, so they funded the formation of another secret society advocating white supremacy called the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), whose membership was white Freemasons who were both Roman Catholic and Protestant. This organization was created by the Jesuits in an effort to continue trying to prejudice black Protestants, white Roman Catholics and others, against the Protestants. This was geared to create a division among Protestants and to get other people to participate in the campaign to eliminate the Protestants.
In the mid 1800's, Horace Mann introduced America to the communist education system of Prussia. He was able to change the Protestant Bible based schools into secular government run schools. The Freemasons in Washington created the Department of Education to centrally control the curriculum and thus widely approve Darwin’s theory of evolution, and eliminate the creation account, based on the Protestant Christian Bible. Harvard University-the first Christian American College, founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1636, would also become secularized.

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me just like you do not believe the article. I am sure you have read my other post and already think I am crazy but that is not the point. Me educating and opening the eyes of people are. If you knew a secret that would change the world would you tell it?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me just like you do not believe the article. I am sure you have read my other post and already think I am crazy but that is not the point. Me educating and opening the eyes of people are. If you knew a secret that would change the world would you tell it?

You don't know any secrets except the ones the big 6 foot tall rabbit next to you is telling you. I can get my own voices thank you, in fact I turned that voice off as it was not helpful.

What if I was an insider that went rouge?

What if you were an insider spreading misinformation, going "undercover" to mislead those that already mistrust the, ah, conventional view of the world and history?

Or what if true puppet-masters have let you learn a few select things, knowing that you'd end up perpetuating misleading half-truths in your earnest attempt to enlighten people?

Just sayin'.

What if you were an insider spreading misinformation, going "undercover" to mislead those that already mistrust the, ah, conventional view of the world and history?

Or what if true puppet-masters have let you learn a few select things, knowing that you'd end up perpetuating misleading half-truths in your earnest attempt to enlighten people?

Just sayin'.

I am happy you said that.... Now understand that what if the economy thing, the whole war thing, the whole oil and food crisis that the true puppet-masters have let you learn a few facts knowing that you'd end up believing them and all they have to do is show you a CNN news story about it and you will base your ideas and views off of it and give them a reason for existing and creating war and laws to take your personal freedoms and money away from you.....

That is what is really happening, the true-puppet masters are the one's fooling you...

I am happy you said that.... Now understand that what if the economy thing, the whole war thing, the whole oil and food crisis that the true puppet-masters have let you learn a few facts knowing that you'd end up believing them and all they have to do is show you a CNN news story about it and you will base your ideas and views off of it and give them a reason for existing and creating war and laws to take your personal freedoms and money away from you.....

That is what is really happening, the true-puppet masters are the one's fooling you...

Satan rules the Earth. We are all marking time until the final battle and Judgement.

We need an army of people that really want to be free and make a real attempt at distancing themselves from them.

I tell you that the movement has already started and it is the only way to get out of the trap. To start our own country and government the way we want it ran.

We need an army of people that really want to be free and make a real attempt at distancing themselves from them.

I tell you that the movement has already started and it is the only way to get out of the trap. To start our own country and government the way we want it ran.

Ohh so you are fomenting rebellion? Who shall be our inspired leader? You?

Man is at the mercy of Satan till the final day. I won't abandon Government because to do so is to ensure evil does rule. But nothing you can do, unless you are claiming to be Jesus, is gonna solve anything.

Now if the Liberals continue to ruin this country and mock the majority with court rulings they MAY cause armed rebellion. I will fight then. But not for religion, only Jesus can save us and until he is back figting in the name of religion is a lost cause.

This Country is far beyond saving and is the sponsor for the NWO. Please make sure you know this.

I am not Jesus. I do not need to be Jesus to know that the time is comming.

We will have an inspired leader that is reaveling itself soon. I have offered to have you read a book to catch up on things. If you really want to be free there is only one option. To get out of the flow of their machine and to Start our own way. They way we want to live, We will be the Nation of God. All we want its to really have freedom.

They can not touch us. If they Try they will only show their true intentions and lose the rest of the people they have that stayed in the system.

DO NOT ACCEPT THE CHIP.

I had made a post of the 7 realms trap. Who ever controls them controls the world.

They are:
1. Government
2. Food and Energy
3. Media
4. Entertainment
5. Education
6. Banks
7. Business

You can get a break down on each one does here.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=53590

There is a bigger problem the the Government and the NWO. Understand this and know this. We need to look beyond what you see and really dig into it. Most people are not in the fields of the global politics so really do not know what is going on. This allows them to say what ever they want because tehy have the trust of the people.

They have been lying for so long.

If you want to be free and to really undestand please check out this post. I have information there on how to get the book.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=54354

Where do you get this stuff, I thought EOTS needed help.

you should stop projecting your own mental difficulties on others...just because the 6 ft rabbit used to visit you..and you have difficulty in separating your personal paranoia from legitimate concerns about the shadow government and the unwarranted influence of the military industrial complex

you should stop projecting your own mental difficulties on others...just because the 6 ft rabbit used to visit you..and you have difficulty in separating your personal paranoia from legitimate concerns about the shadow government and the unwarranted influence of the military industrial complex

So is Uknow me72 your girlfriend or wife?

Hell, I'd settle for Hephaestus. I bet he'd be down with the internet.
img_1.jpg

You really ought to check your facts before you accept such a goofy conspiracy theory.

The early Mormons HATED the Roman Catholic Church.

Haven't you ever read the Book of Mormon?

They call the Roman Catholic church the WHORE CHURCH of BABYLON for goodness sakes!

John Smith was a MASON...another organization which loathed Catholics.

Much of the "secret rites" of Mormonism is based on the Mason order.

I mean, this isn't just wrong, it's diametically wrong.

Forum List

Back