The more dirt they throw the cleaner Trump looks.

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

I know some have sued him since he is running against Hillary. Are the lawsuits legitimate? I don't know. I do know Hillary has never built anything nor created any real jobs or paid any corporate or business income taxes. Hillary has always been a leech on the taxpayer.
Come on, lets get real, Trump has been sued dozens of time throughout the years for cheating his employees out of their wages. How does someone who pays taxes qualify them to run for the Presidency/ However it seems that the Donald doesn't pay personal or corporate taxes for many years. Thats only for the little guys like us to do

Tell me about just one company Hillary has ever run and all the hundreds of employees she has created jobs for. Come on. Make the playing field equal. How many jobs has Hillary ever created in the private sector?
What does creating jobs have to do with ones ability to be President of the United States? Now that Trump has created all these jobs, do you think he will pay his employees? Do you think he will ever pay any taxes, or is that only for the little guys like us who are too dumb to have his tax advantages

All you can do is deflect. You can't discuss any of the issues you ask me to put up here.

Indeed. Perspective:

2016-10-03.jpg

So Trump is creating jobs and income for others? Have you even thought about the number of people he has stiffed, the number of people who never got paid by Trump, including many in his own current campaign./ Tell me you don't read, tell me you are not aware of the hundreds of law suits pending against him for non payment of wages.

I know some have sued him since he is running against Hillary. Are the lawsuits legitimate? I don't know. I do know Hillary has never built anything nor created any real jobs or paid any corporate or business income taxes. Hillary has always been a leech on the taxpayer.
Come on, lets get real, Trump has been sued dozens of time throughout the years for cheating his employees out of their wages. How does someone who pays taxes qualify them to run for the Presidency/ However it seems that the Donald doesn't pay personal or corporate taxes for many years. Thats only for the little guys like us to do

Tell me about just one company Hillary has ever run and all the hundreds of employees she has created jobs for. Come on. Make the playing field equal. How many jobs has Hillary ever created in the private sector?
What does creating jobs have to do with ones ability to be President of the United States? Now that Trump has created all these jobs, do you think he will pay his employees? Do you think he will ever pay any taxes, or is that only for the little guys like us who are too dumb to have his tax advantages

All you can do is deflect. You can't discuss any of the issues you ask me to put up here.

Maybe he has "banged" her already. There is nothing that this man is not capable of doing.

There is no limit to the depths of trash you will go is there? Pathetic. I'll bet his children are more educated and poised than yours are.
They are probably a bit more educated, but surely on a par with Sarah Palins children. They are known as white trash

Yeah. They are worth approximately $150 Million each How much are your own children worth?

This is truly a dirty election; not that other elections haven’t been dirty, but this one stands out as one of the dirtiest. The latest low blow has come from statements made by Trump years ago about Paris Hilton when she was twelve. Trump allegedly said that he saw her and thought she was beautiful. Trump has also described his own children as beautiful by the way so apparently smearing him with the spray of pedophile could also be accompanied with a possible association of incest. The lowest common denominator eats this stuff up like it’s a delicacy.

Paris Hilton like Trump comes from the ranks of celebrities so they live a different lifestyle compared to the rest of us. Hilton was a troubled youth probably due to helicopter parenting and the privileged life she lived as a one percenter. She was good looking and many opportunities came her way as they do for many celebrities who don’t really have to work very hard or have any appreciation for those of a more common existence who do have to work hard.

People like Hilton belong to every age and in the days of those of us who are Trump’s age it was the debauchery of Hollywood that turned heads. She was without any real guidance and so made the bad decision to participate in a sex tape when she was a young adult. Technology conspired against her and today that tape can still be accessed on a computer by anyone for free. The scenario of course is to splash the sordid smell of a skunk on Trump. In a close election these tactics can pay dividends but one must bring to the fore that there is a lesson here that is missed. The lesson is that bad parents often raise bad children. Not that Paris Hilton is necessarily evil but she is a product of the way she was raised.

Trump has five children including two daughters who like Paris Hilton grew up privileged and insulated from the harsh realities faced by average people. But unlike Hilton Trump’s adult children are competent, hard workers in his organization and they all respect and support him as a father and a parent. So the real comparison here is to decide what Hilton’s parents did wrong and what Trump did right. We should not judge Hilton too harshly but her parents on the other hand should be studied and steps to avoid their mistakes should be taken by rich celebrities.

So this attack on Trump really illuminates the fact that he is a great dad and he will make great president.
You know, all of that is well and good, but it seems you left one very important part out....I read that Trump said he watched Paris Hilton's sex tape with Melania, and thought it was pretty good....

Now, would any decent human being who was friends with a couple for decades who had a young daughter that ended up making a sex tape, watch and enjoy his friend's daughter's sex tape and talk about it, like he did?

Maybe he has "banged" her already. There is nothing that this man is not capable of doing.

There is no limit to the depths of trash you will go is there? Pathetic. I'll bet his children are more educated and poised than yours are.
They are probably a bit more educated, but surely on a par with Sarah Palins children. They are known as white trash

Yeah. They are worth approximately $150 Million each How much are your own children worth?

How do you know just how much Trumps children are worth? You have seen their tax returns, you have seen trumps tax returns? Or maybe you are basing this guess on what trump has told us. He has managed to lie about almost everything, can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

This is truly a dirty election; not that other elections haven’t been dirty, but this one stands out as one of the dirtiest. The latest low blow has come from statements made by Trump years ago about Paris Hilton when she was twelve. Trump allegedly said that he saw her and thought she was beautiful. Trump has also described his own children as beautiful by the way so apparently smearing him with the spray of pedophile could also be accompanied with a possible association of incest. The lowest common denominator eats this stuff up like it’s a delicacy.

Paris Hilton like Trump comes from the ranks of celebrities so they live a different lifestyle compared to the rest of us. Hilton was a troubled youth probably due to helicopter parenting and the privileged life she lived as a one percenter. She was good looking and many opportunities came her way as they do for many celebrities who don’t really have to work very hard or have any appreciation for those of a more common existence who do have to work hard.

People like Hilton belong to every age and in the days of those of us who are Trump’s age it was the debauchery of Hollywood that turned heads. She was without any real guidance and so made the bad decision to participate in a sex tape when she was a young adult. Technology conspired against her and today that tape can still be accessed on a computer by anyone for free. The scenario of course is to splash the sordid smell of a skunk on Trump. In a close election these tactics can pay dividends but one must bring to the fore that there is a lesson here that is missed. The lesson is that bad parents often raise bad children. Not that Paris Hilton is necessarily evil but she is a product of the way she was raised.

Trump has five children including two daughters who like Paris Hilton grew up privileged and insulated from the harsh realities faced by average people. But unlike Hilton Trump’s adult children are competent, hard workers in his organization and they all respect and support him as a father and a parent. So the real comparison here is to decide what Hilton’s parents did wrong and what Trump did right. We should not judge Hilton too harshly but her parents on the other hand should be studied and steps to avoid their mistakes should be taken by rich celebrities.

So this attack on Trump really illuminates the fact that he is a great dad and he will make great president.
You know, all of that is well and good, but it seems you left one very important part out....I read that Trump said he watched Paris Hilton's sex tape with Melania, and thought it was pretty good....

Now, would any decent human being who was friends with a couple for decades who had a young daughter that ended up making a sex tape, watch and enjoy his friend's daughter's sex tape and talk about it, like he did?

How about backing that claim up with a link from a reputable source?

Are you speaking about the claim that Trump lies evrytime he opens his mouth? Well we can begin at the beginning when he told us that he was so rich that he would self fund his own campaign. How has that worked out?
We can even go back years before that when he sent his "investigators" to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't born in the US. How did that investigation work out?

How do you know just how much Trumps children are worth? You have seen their tax returns, you have seen trumps tax returns? Or maybe you are basing this guess on what trump has told us. He has managed to lie about almost everything, can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

Duhhhh. Actually I entered "How much are the Trump children worth?" into my searh engine. The youngest girl who just finished college is only worth a million doallars at present. I actually do my research instead of simply farting in the wind the wzay you do. You really are stupid aren't you?

Did you know that the internet is full of lies? No one can possibly know what they are worth without seeing personal tax information. I do look forward to the NY Times completing their investigation of trumps taxes. looks like they have much more to publish

Are you speaking about the claim that Trump lies evrytime he opens his mouth? Well we can begin at the beginning when he told us that he was so rich that he would self fund his own campaign. How has that worked out?
We can even go back years before that when he sent his "investigators" to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn't born in the US. How did that investigation work out?

Duhhh. El Stupid, why not read to what I was responding to. While you are at it, have someone teach you how to post on here with duplicating everything.

Did you know that the internet is full of lies? No one can possibly know what they are worth without seeing personal tax information. I do look forward to the NY Times completing their investigation of trumps taxes. looks like they have much more to publish

I know YOU are full of lies, denial, and deflection. You are also a bottom feeder. You are uncouth and totally lacking in class. You are a vulgar individual hardly evolved above that of a brute beast. You belong in a cage in a carnivaal side show.

i don't know this source but it was said by him on the Howard Stern Show, which he frequented.

UNCENSORED
Donald Trump’s Craziest Interview Ever: ‘Any Girl You Have, I Can Take From You’

In a 2003 interview with Howard Stern promoting his new NBC series The Apprentice, Trump spent close to two minutes of airtime ogling Stern’s attractive new intern, Julie, on her first day of work. “By the way, your intern is incredible. Julie. It’s her first day. Get her out here, she’s amazing,” Trump told Stern, forcing the young woman on the air. “This could be a real… this could be a star. Come here, Julie. Look at the face… Potential stardom… She could be The Apprentice.” Trump, by the way, was dating Melania Knauss at the time, who would later become his third wife.

During that same interview, Trump mocked J. Lo’s ass (“I really like J. Lo but that ass is…. I mean…”), and, while discussing the women that are, in his not-so-humble opinion, the most beautiful in the world, would say very creepy things about Paris Hilton and his own daughter, Ivanka.

“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but is in actuality very beautiful is Paris Hilton,” Trump told Stern. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ At 12, I wasn’t interested… but she was beautiful.” He also admitted to watching Paris Hilton’s sex tape with Knauss, despite knowing her since the age of 12 and being very close friends with the Hilton Family.

Donald Trump’s Craziest Interview Ever: ‘Any Girl You Have, I Can Take From You’

I don't know this source, but it was one of his frequent visits on the Howard Stern Show...

The vice presidential debates were a painfully tedious affair but one issue came up in a question about abortion that raises a serious concern. Tim Kaine made much of the claim that he is deeply religious and opposes abortion but felt it was not his place to let that interfere with enforcing the law of the land which is Roe VS. Wade. This is disturbingly reminiscent of the German people in the 1930’s who turned a blind eye to the Government’s final solution for a group that was considered problematic in order to comply with the law. This is the kind of thinking that brings down civilizations and Americans equipped with a fully functioning conscience should realize once again that the end of dealing with unpopular issues can never justify the means of how they are dealt with. Kaine was quick to drape himself as religious but hand no qualms about justifying abortion by falsely attacking Trump as a punisher of women. Going to this extent reveals that Kaine is just as much of a fraud as Clinton

The vice presidential debates were a painfully tedious affair but one issue came up in a question about abortion that raises a serious concern. Tim Kaine made much of the claim that he is deeply religious and opposes abortion but felt it was not his place to let that interfere with enforcing the law of the land which is Roe VS. Wade. This is disturbingly reminiscent of the German people in the 1930’s who turned a blind eye to the Government’s final solution for a group that was considered problematic in order to comply with the law. This is the kind of thinking that brings down civilizations and Americans equipped with a fully functioning conscience should realize once again that the end of dealing with unpopular issues can never justify the means of how they are dealt with. Kaine was quick to drape himself as religious but had no qualms about justifying abortion by falsely attacking Trump as a punisher of women. Kaine was using the standard Nuremberg defense-I was just following orders. Going to this extent reveals that Kaine is just as much of a fraud as Clinton.

Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out how to edit posts on this forum

Forum List

Back