The Morality of Violence

There is a movement with the left I don't see discussed much. They are determined to remove the backbone of every American. They believe the passive, even passive aggressive approach is the key to a better life. Anything assertive is wrong. Men are wrong. The only good man is essentially a woman with a penis. In other words it's the radical effiminization of our culture.

I just quit a dog forum because they are overrun with this group think. They think being the top dog in the house is barbaric and anyone that trains their dog that way is a bully. They gave me grief for training my dogs what NO means.

Unfortunately they have taken over schools and are actively brainwashing kids into this fantasy world that never existed or could exist. They have a zero tolerance policy even if your kid punched the bully that was punching him. No thinking required.
Dogs are not humans. Dogs are pack animals with a clear hierarchical structure. In the absence of a leader the dog will simply appoint himself the leader which is not a good thing if there are humans in its pack.The sooner you learn to make that distinction the better off you will be. What you do with your dog you dont do with your family. While we are social animals, we are also thinking animals. You can share power with your significant other.

There is a movement with the left I don't see discussed much. They are determined to remove the backbone of every American. They believe the passive, even passive aggressive approach is the key to a better life. Anything assertive is wrong. Men are wrong. The only good man is essentially a woman with a penis. In other words it's the radical effiminization of our culture.

I just quit a dog forum because they are overrun with this group think. They think being the top dog in the house is barbaric and anyone that trains their dog that way is a bully. They gave me grief for training my dogs what NO means.

Unfortunately they have taken over schools and are actively brainwashing kids into this fantasy world that never existed or could exist. They have a zero tolerance policy even if your kid punched the bully that was punching him. No thinking required.
Dogs are not humans. Dogs are pack animals with a clear hierarchical structure. In the absence of a leader the dog will simply appoint himself the leader which is not a good thing if there are humans in its pack.The sooner you learn to make that distinction the better off you will be. What you do with your dog you dont do with your family. While we are social animals, we are also thinking animals. You can share power with your significant other.
Dogs aren't human? Wow, that's deep.

You need to be in charge at your home too, the limp wristed libs think it's hip to be friends first with their kids. No, you need to be a parent first and lay down the rules, mean it and enforce it. Dogs aren't much different in that regard. Like kids, they'll take any advantage they can, it's nature, not just human nature.

You need to be in charge at your home too, the limp wristed libs think it's hip to be friends first with their kids. No, you need to be a parent first and lay down the rules, mean it and enforce it. Dogs aren't much different in that regard. Like kids, they'll take any advantage they can, it's nature, not just human nature.
That may work for someone with a weak shallow minded wife. My wife is an extremely intelligent and strong Black queen. We make decisions together and because of that we have become a model success. My children mostly girls have seen that dynamic and in turn will also be strong women. Only idiots befriend their child before being a parent.

That may work for someone with a weak shallow minded wife. My wife is an extremely intelligent and strong Black queen. We make decisions together and because of that we have become a model success. My children mostly girls have seen that dynamic and in turn will also be strong women. Only idiots befriend their child before being a parent.
I didn't say anything about a spousal relationship and wasn't recommending treating one like a kid or a dog.

I didn't say anything about a spousal relationship and wasn't recommending treating one like a kid or a dog.
"You need to be in charge at your home too..."

That part is what I was addressing. I should have clarified.

"You need to be in charge at your home too..."

That part is what I was addressing. I should have clarified.
By "you" the reader could be female. As far as who gets on top, I'm not touching that but I'd never let a woman tell me how much soap to put in the clothes washer.

I think teaching kids about super heroes and super villians is dumb to be frank. No one is a super hero and no one is a super villain. Everyone has good and bad in them. I'm sure the 3 guys on the train have some skeletons in their closet. Kids should be taught to praise the deed and not to worship the person. That gives them a better understanding of real life and prevents what i call the "fallen hero/heroine syndrome".

I believe violence to be immoral if there is no need for it. Violence in defense of oneself is a virtue.

Spoken like a true liberal who should never be allowed to voice an opinion on other people's children. Dumbass.
Too late. I have already put 7 non related children into college on academic scholarships. I have also coached basketball for several years. I have had several of those children and their parents come back to thank me for teaching them more than the game.

Oh, look, non-verifiable personal anecdotes I don't care about concerning a person I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

Is there anything else you can do to make this post even less meaningful, relevant, and deserving of time?

How do I sue you to get back the two minutes of my life that you've wasted by posting?

I think teaching kids about super heroes and super villians is dumb to be frank. No one is a super hero and no one is a super villain. Everyone has good and bad in them. I'm sure the 3 guys on the train have some skeletons in their closet. Kids should be taught to praise the deed and not to worship the person. That gives them a better understanding of real life and prevents what i call the "fallen hero/heroine syndrome".

I believe violence to be immoral if there is no need for it. Violence in defense of oneself is a virtue.

Spoken like a true liberal who should never be allowed to voice an opinion on other people's children. Dumbass.
Too late. I have already put 7 non related children into college on academic scholarships. I have also coached basketball for several years. I have had several of those children and their parents come back to thank me for teaching them more than the game.

Oh, look, non-verifiable personal anecdotes I don't care about concerning a person I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

Is there anything else you can do to make this post even less meaningful, relevant, and deserving of time?

How do I sue you to get back the two minutes of my life that you've wasted by posting?
Youre sure contradicted yourself. First you said you dont care but now youre complaining about the time you lost supposedly not caring what I wrote. Are you always this transparent?

Not true. There aren't super heroes in the sense of superman with powers, but there are superheroes who protect the in innocent- the police do it everyday! The American Sniper took out 100s of evil assholes, he is a superhero!

There are also supervillians. Some cause great destruction like OBL, the leaders of ISIS or Boko Haram. There are evil men that seek to destroy others for gain, Sharpton and Jackson come to mind or name an African leader!

Kids need to be taught this distinction. Too bad in the black community, the children are taught (not by their fathers because they don't know their father) to praise, look up to and strive to be the supervillian - the local drug dealing gangster and fight against the superheroes - pole-ezzz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What uneducated fuckstains like Asclepias don't understand is that stories about fictional characters like superheroes and supervillians exist precisely for the purpose of teaching children distinctions about good and evil, moral and immoral, etc. Some people use fairy- and folktales, some people use comic books.

My ex-husband and I have actually had several quite productive talks with our 1st grader about the kind of person he needs to be, sparked by and based on superheroes. "With great power comes great responsibility" is a fantastic teachable line and moment . . . assuming you want your child to grow up into a strong, moral, responsible man, instead of a worthless criminal shooting sperm at every baby mama he lays eyes on before committing suicide by cop.
Of course a waste of sperm such as yourself wouldnt understand you can teach children distinctions regarding good and bad (not evil) without super heroes. To admit you struggle to do so lets me know you are lazy and shiftless. You let other people dictate what children should think. I guess thats the reason I find some many mentally fucked white kids looking for structure and closeness.

Do you have any idea how much time and space you would save if you just typed, "I have no fucking clue what anyone is talking about!" and just left it at that? Because I assure you, that's all anyone sees in your posts, anyway.

Not true. There aren't super heroes in the sense of superman with powers, but there are superheroes who protect the in innocent- the police do it everyday! The American Sniper took out 100s of evil assholes, he is a superhero!

There are also supervillians. Some cause great destruction like OBL, the leaders of ISIS or Boko Haram. There are evil men that seek to destroy others for gain, Sharpton and Jackson come to mind or name an African leader!

Kids need to be taught this distinction. Too bad in the black community, the children are taught (not by their fathers because they don't know their father) to praise, look up to and strive to be the supervillian - the local drug dealing gangster and fight against the superheroes - pole-ezzz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What uneducated fuckstains like Asclepias don't understand is that stories about fictional characters like superheroes and supervillians exist precisely for the purpose of teaching children distinctions about good and evil, moral and immoral, etc. Some people use fairy- and folktales, some people use comic books.

My ex-husband and I have actually had several quite productive talks with our 1st grader about the kind of person he needs to be, sparked by and based on superheroes. "With great power comes great responsibility" is a fantastic teachable line and moment . . . assuming you want your child to grow up into a strong, moral, responsible man, instead of a worthless criminal shooting sperm at every baby mama he lays eyes on before committing suicide by cop.
Of course a waste of sperm such as yourself wouldnt understand you can teach children distinctions regarding good and bad (not evil) without super heroes. To admit you struggle to do so lets me know you are lazy and shiftless. You let other people dictate what children should think. I guess thats the reason I find some many mentally fucked white kids looking for structure and closeness.

Do you have any idea how much time and space you would save if you just typed, "I have no fucking clue what anyone is talking about!" and just left it at that? Because I assure you, that's all anyone sees in your posts, anyway.
I prefer spending adequate time pointing out how stupid you are instead of telling everyone you have no fucking clue what anyone is talking about.

Doctor Dialogue

Violence is an activity (or experience) and falls under the jurisdiction of those who are chosen/elected to wield authority over power and wealth (i.e., the police state).

A woman giving birth to a child feels the pain and may feel the experience is rather violent. A boxer engages in his first professional fight and discovers that the sport is more violent than he originally imagined. Two police officers are compelled to control a maniacal bandit with violence and strength and wonder if their overt brute strength was an effect of social mismanagement of civics.

Violence can be so unnerving that we create comic book characters such as Iron Man (DC Comics) and Carnage (Marvel Comics) to re-present violence as a symbol of chaos and labor.

The Japanese crime-mafia gang the Yakuza has established dominions in the USA, making for interesting discussions about organized crime, street violence, and jurisprudence frailties. Indeed, in many ways, the Yakuza represents a bloodsport challenge to multi-cultural America.

The Christian Bible states that at the end of days, we must embrace for the opening of hellmouths, the bottomless pit, and the emergence of the damning lake of fire which consumes the human spirit's otherwise diligent intention to promote fair play.

When I think of violence, what comforts me is a vigilantism-playhouse video game such as "Batman: Arkham Knight" (Rocksteady Studios).

:afro:

Batman: Arkham Knight

batman.jpg

This is a product of the Zero Tolerance rule set up in public schools. The policy has apparently caused school officials and teachers to go completely insane.

Forum List

Back