The Morality of Official Duties

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The Democrat nominee for President, 2020, Senator Kamala Harris, recently queried the Trump nominee for head of the CIA about her "moral" position on "enhanced interrogation," mainly Waterboarding of suspected Muslim terrorists.

Ms. Haspel demurred initially, saying that she merely felt bound to honor the Army Field manual on interrogation, but later, in writing, decided to prostitute herself to the Leftist hacks who control the media, and said the tactic was "immoral."

She was confirmed earlier today, from what I understand, largely because she caved in to this unethical, irrelevant, despicable tactic.

It is NONE OF THE PUBLIC'S BUSINESS what the personal moral views of any government official are. I think it's immoral to spend taxpayer dollars to compensate worthless C**nts like Senator K. Harris. I think it's immoral to have drone pilots at Langley killing "suspected terrorists" on the other side of the globe. I think it's immoral to give taxpayer money to people who are in the country illegally.

But were I an official of Government charged to do any of those things, and I did them faithfully, it's no one's business but my own what my personal moral opinions are.

In fact, it's only Leftists who make the Law subject to their own personal moral views (perverse as they are), as they have been doing for decades, with impunity, especially in the Judicial Branch of Government.

Should Gina Haspel have told Senator Harris that it was none of her (fukkin') business what her personal moral view are on anything? Please support your answer with something like logical analysis.

The Democrat nominee for President, 2020, Senator Kamala Harris, recently queried the Trump nominee for head of the CIA about her "moral" position on "enhanced interrogation," mainly Waterboarding of suspected Muslim terrorists.

Ms. Haspel demurred initially, saying that she merely felt bound to honor the Army Field manual on interrogation, but later, in writing, decided to prostitute herself to the Leftist hacks who control the media, and said the tactic was "immoral."

She was confirmed earlier today, from what I understand, largely because she caved in to this unethical, irrelevant, despicable tactic.

It is NONE OF THE PUBLIC'S BUSINESS what the personal moral views of any government official are. I think it's immoral to spend taxpayer dollars to compensate worthless C**nts like Senator K. Harris. I think it's immoral to have drone pilots at Langley killing "suspected terrorists" on the other side of the globe. I think it's immoral to give taxpayer money to people who are in the country illegally.

But were I an official of Government charged to do any of those things, and I did them faithfully, it's no one's business but my own what my personal moral opinions are.

In fact, it's only Leftists who make the Law subject to their own personal moral views (perverse as they are), as they have been doing for decades, with impunity, especially in the Judicial Branch of Government.

Should Gina Haspel have told Senator Harris that it was none of her (fukkin') business what her personal moral view are on anything? Please support your answer with something like logical analysis.

saying that she felt that it was immoral doesn't means that she won't still advocate doing it. There is no legal requirement for anyone to defer to their feelings. Are all of you guys prone to hissy fits?

saying that she felt that it was immoral doesn't means that she won't still advocate doing it. There is no legal requirement for anyone to defer to their feelings. Are all of you guys prone to hissy fits?
Typical fake theist, you don’t stand behind your morals.

What the hell are you talking about now? I do not have a job that would put me in a position that would compromise my morals or require me to act contrary to my conscience.

I wouldn't smoke pot at home and then go to work throwing people who are doing the exact same thing in jail for money...But thats just me. Objectively thinking, if there was a God that would definitely put me on his shit list.

I wouldn't even have to see any proof of God to believe that.

I just pointed out that the feelings of a person applying for such a job description like the head of the CIA do not in any way override the rules of engagement in war. If whatever means of extracting intelligence is part of the handbook, feelings about the morality of one thing or another are irrelevant.

They are being hired to do a job, paid to violate their conscience if need be, their sworn allegiance is to something else other than themselves..

Last edited:
Government is amoral. Interjection of morality into a discussion on enemy combatants that desire my death is immoral on the congresswoman's part.

What the hell are you talking about now? I do not have a job that would put me in a position that would compromise my morals or require me to act contrary to my conscience.

I wouldn't smoke pot at home and then go to work throwing people who are doing the exact same thing in jail for money...But thats just me. Objectively thinking, if there was a God that would definitely put me on his shit list.

I wouldn't even have to see any proof of God to believe that.

I just pointed out that the feelings of a person applying for such a job description like the head of the CIA do not in any way override the rules of engagement in war. If whatever means of extracting intelligence is part of the handbook, feelings about the morality of one thing or another are irrelevant.

They are being hired to do a job, paid to violate their conscience if need be, their sworn allegiance is to something else other than themselves..
If you're going to accept a job that you know will make you violate your conscience, then you're a fucking douchebag with no morals.

So you smoke pot at home, good for you. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back