CDZ The Moral Philosophy Of Donald Trump

Of course we can't discuss the moral philosophy(or lack thereof) of Donald Trump without examining his repeated exhortations to his followers to commit acts of violence. What is the moral justification for this kind of action?

Do you support the violence of the anti-Trump protesters?

Of course we can't discuss the moral philosophy(or lack thereof) of Donald Trump without examining his repeated exhortations to his followers to commit acts of violence. What is the moral justification for this kind of action?

Do you support the violence of the anti-Trump protesters?

Patriotic Americans should confine themselves to peaceful expressions of the rights to freedom of speech, rather than debase themselves by stooping to the same level as the comb over Mussolini.

The comb over Mussolini is spewing nonsense at a town hall meeting on CNN right now. He made the proclamation that Japan must pay us or protect themselves. No evidence of any Golden Rule anywhere.

Right now the comb over Mussolini is struggling to explain his proposed changes to US participation in NATO.....which apparently includes either reducing our commitment while expanding the number of member nations, or converting NATOs mission into an anti terrorist force. How this would be accomplished he seems to have no idea. Whenever he's pressed for answers beyond shallow platitudes or vague suggestions Trump becomes completely lost.

You know, I've got a question...............

Trump has stated repeatedly that he wants to "rebuild" the military and make it stronger. However, if we bring all our troops back to the US from places like Europe, S. Korea and Japan, what are we going to do with all those soldiers?

If they don't have anything to do, the government generally downsizes it.

So the question is this.............which does Trump actually want to do, increase the size of the military or bring back all the troops to the US?

You know, I've got a question...............

Trump has stated repeatedly that he wants to "rebuild" the military and make it stronger. However, if we bring all our troops back to the US from places like Europe, S. Korea and Japan, what are we going to do with all those soldiers?

If they don't have anything to do, the government generally downsizes it.

So the question is this.............which does Trump actually want to do, increase the size of the military or bring back all the troops to the US?
Trump says a lot of things. He just hasn't thought about what he's saying.....he's improvising.

It should now be clear to everyone by now that Mr. Trump was never a serious candidate for President.
It was all just a big publicity stunt.

What is the moral philosophy of Donald Trump? Does he have one? If so, what's it based on? What moral principles does he use to guide his actions? What are the foundations for his sense of ethics?

One of Trump's moral philosophies is 'Fences make good neighbors'. I'm sure the clintons don't allow the homeless to camp out on their front lawn, and obama won't either, once he becomes a private citizen.

What is the moral philosophy of Donald Trump? Does he have one? If so, what's it based on? What moral principles does he use to guide his actions? What are the foundations for his sense of ethics?

One of Trump's moral philosophies is 'Fences make good neighbors'. I'm sure the clintons don't allow the homeless to camp out on their front lawn, and obama won't either, once he becomes a private citizen.
I see what you mean.

Have you applied the same scrutiny to Hillary's moral philosophy as you have Trump? I believe that she is guided by the simple philosophy of "The ends justify the means". For her, lying, cheating, deception, and pay for play are all ethically and morally justified if the end result is winning the Presidency.

Have you applied the same scrutiny to Hillary's moral philosophy as you have Trump? I believe that she is guided by the simple philosophy of "The ends justify the means". For her, lying, cheating, deception, and pay for play are all ethically and morally justified if the end result is winning the Presidency.
Perhaps you can explain how Hilary's bad behavior justifies Donald's big mouth.

There is no relationship between Trumps' unfiltered, off the cuff statements and Hillary's lifetime of unethical behavior. What I am saying is you should ask the same question of your candidate as you do of the opposition candidate. Trump says dumb things because he is an unpolished non-politician.

What he is at his core is a deal maker and his moral philosophy is whatever is legal that gains him an advantage he will do. He will apply that same philosophy to gain America the advantage in every "deal". Hillary by contrast has been a politician most of her adult life and is obsessed with being President. She will stop at nothing, will throw anyone under the bus, say anything, cover up anything to get there.

There is no relationship between Trumps' unfiltered, off the cuff statements and Hillary's lifetime of unethical behavior. What I am saying is you should ask the same question of your candidate as you do of the opposition candidate. Trump says dumb things because he is an unpolished non-politician.

What he is at his core is a deal maker and his moral philosophy is whatever is legal that gains him an advantage he will do. He will apply that same philosophy to gain America the advantage in every "deal". Hillary by contrast has been a politician most of her adult life and is obsessed with being President. She will stop at nothing, will throw anyone under the bus, say anything, cover up anything to get there.
And I'm saying what you're saying doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back