The Moral Compass of Newt!

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
A man, who will leave the mother of his children when she has a terminal illness forfeits the right to ever use the word despicable again.
With his response to the moderator of the debate, and he using the word despicable to castigate the press, looses any ounce of creditablitly that he may have had prior.
How utterly convenient for Newt to sit piously talking about his passion for his country that caused him to make some of the decisions in his life. And then try to push the blame of his demise and disgusting immoral life style on the "liberal" press.
This man is without a doubt the pure definition of despicable!

Last edited:
My understanding is that the agreement to separate was mutual. At least, according to the daughters. So using her illness as a weapon against him seems a tad.... despicable.

Having said that, hell will freeze over before I vote for Gingrich.

Newt divorced two wifes shortly after they were diagnosed with illnesses.

A man, who will leave the mother of his children when she has a terminal illness forfeits the right to ever use the word despicable again.
With his response to the moderator of the debate, and he using the word despicable to castigate the press, looses any ounce of creditablitly that he may have had prior.
How utterly convenient for Newt to sit piously talking about his passion for his country that caused him to make some of the decisions in his life. And then try to push the blame of his demise and disgusting immoral life style on the "liberal" press.
Judgmental are you?

The entire audience at the debate disagreed with you and gave Newt a standing ovation.

My understanding is that the agreement to separate was mutual. At least, according to the daughters. So using her illness as a weapon against him seems a tad.... despicable.

He is despicable with his moral attitude and hiding behind the cloak of forgiveness in the Catholic church is despicable.
He is a cheat and a liar.

I imagine there are already plenty of threads about this topic, but I don't feel like reading through all of them...so I'll just post my thoughts here. The left, and other Gingrich haters, can attack either the man, or the right, from two angles. He/they are hypocrites for accepting a lifestyle that contradicts "family values". Now if conservatives don't look past it, then they can call the religious right hypocrites for not following the teaching of change and forgiveness. I would say that in another time and place, this strategy would be very successful for the dems. However, I think the majority of conservatives are at a place where they just can't afford to cut off their nose to spite their face. If Newt doesn't get the nomination, it's not going to be because of this issue. Politics is ugly though, so you can't blame the left for throwing as much shit as possible and seeing what will stick.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

He is despicable with his moral attitude and hiding behind the cloak of forgiveness in the Catholic church is despicable.

You forgot 'selfish'.

Judgmental are you?

The entire audience at the debate disagreed with you and gave Newt a standing ovation.

Well of course they would, they are in his club. Liars, users , and cheaters.
:eusa_whistle:

Judgmental are you?

Just comical coming from the left. First you tell us it doesnt matter then cry like babies.

Judgmental are you?

Another typical liberal reply. You people are brain dead.

And supposedly he learned those "Catholic Moral Values" from the home-wrecking slut he cheated with! :eek:

I imagine there are already plenty of threads about this topic, but I don't feel like reading through all of them...so I'll just post my thoughts here. The left, and other Gingrich haters, can attack either the man, or his supporters, from two angles. He/they are hypocrites for accepting a lifestyle that contradicts "family values". Now if his supporters don't look past it, then they can call the religious right hypocrites for not following the teaching of change and forgiveness. I would say that in another time and place, this strategy would be very successful for the dems. However, I think the majority of conservatives are at a place where they just can't afford to cut off their nose to spite their face. If Newt doesn't get the nomination, it's not going to be because of this issue. Politics is ugly though, so you can't blame the left for throwing as much shit as possible and seeing what will stick.

You so miss the big picture. Mr Moral Highground. Being paid speaker at so-called christian and family values conferences. And he lives a life of cheating and lies. It does not warrant some kind of smack down.
And the right always has its saying about Family values and trying to push its agenda on personal livelihood.
Get it?:eusa_pray:

And the right loves him

I think you are confused. You are not the Spokesperson of the Right TM. This is Earth. January 20th, 2012. Are you back? Good. Newt is A Moral at best. Still a better choice than Obama, the Caliphate. :D We don't have to love Newt to choose between the lesser of two Evils. Still, it hasn't come to that yet. Interesting, huh. Or have you decided for us already who our Candidate is? Here is a thought..... How about we let the Primary Season work itself out. ;)

Forum List

Back