The moon landings were a HOAX

You can keep denying it, but I showed you evidence we were there. Denying it doesn't mean we didn't -- it only means you're allergic to reality.
thumbsup.gif

How can I deny something hat hasn't happened?

Come on.
The dust kicked up from the lunar rover proves it did.

Your empty denials and lack of evidence are noted as usual.

???

But factual.

Nope, but you are programmed to believe it is!
I'll ask you the same question I asked the other poster... maybe I'll have better luck extracting an answer from you.

If you believe the news is not factual, where do you get your factual news from?

Some believe Stanley Kubrick was involved with the 'Moon Landing' filming. But if not him, there were many others in Hollywood that could have been drafted by the Government to take part.

Keep in mind, it was the Cold War. National pride and security was on the line. The Russians had already beaten us into space. The U.S. couldn't afford to fail.
So according to you, the U.S. risked being the laughing stock of the world by faking it when they possessed the ability to actually do it.

<smh>

Not to mention, the technology to film it with such scientific accuracy didn't exist yet. Even Kubrick's film was riddled with such flaws. They were inescapable in Hollywood at the time

Most people believe everything they see on TV. It was even more true back then. Most Americans grew up believeing everything their Government/Media told them. Americans were only just beginning to question their Government and Media at that time.

And the Government/CIA does have operatives working in the Media/Hollywood to this day. Much of what you see in the MSM, especially News Media, is CIA-fed Psyops (Psychological Operations) information. Your Government lies. In fact, it's what it does most of the time.

absolutely! and I hope to see people waking up to this!

And if this is true, which it is, why wouldn't they have faked the moonlandings as well?

One of the points that people want to believe this BIG LIE is that if the don't the dominos are going to fall. Because if the moonlandinsgs were
fake, how about the rest?

I can tell you allready Most in this world is fake!

Global warming, vaccines, relativity, physics,quantum bollocks,
money (!), the history, as they say history is written by the winners.
cosmology, evolution, and the list goes on and on.

Most people can't handle that at first.

So they keep on denial one thing like the moonlandings, because of this domino effect.

But on the other side, I see more people waking up to the scams then earlier times.

That is agood sign.

What did NASA say when you sent them an e-mail asking for explanation?

Why is this even an issue up for debate? Was MLK's assassination a fraud? Or, perhaps, WWII was a fraud too? The moon landings were a fraud? No, they weren't. What is the point of this thread?

Why is this even an issue up for debate? Was MLK's assassination a fraud? Or, perhaps, WWII was a fraud too? The moon landings were a fraud? No, they weren't. What is the point of this thread?
Flat earthers, no biggie. They also think Elvis and JFK are still alive.

So when did the Russians come out with the irrefutable proof that the US did not land on the moon?

If anyone on Earth had a burning desire to do so they would have and still would do that. So far zippo.

Here is what is funny, some fuck marks it as funny but no rebuttal. FAIL
Nah, it's been rebutted. You must be either too lazy to check this thread that you didn't see it or too stupid to understand the rebuttal.

And you crying like a little girl because I found your lazy ignorant self funny earns a funny as well. You're on a roll -- two in a row.

Forum List

Back