The Moon is an artificial object

So who built it? the reptilians? the grays aliens? who...

was it the Reticuli?

talk to us!
Trump and Jesus.
It's actually a wall rolled up in a wad like a fishing net. They're bring it down to seine Mezkinz right after the inauguration.

The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.
Accoriding to a lot o scientists the moon, as a natural object' couldn;t exist.

Interesting eh?

One can find just about anything one seeks to find concerning science and scientists. Just about six months ago, I read a piece by some scientists claiming that the moon was originally part of the earth and simply broke away from it. Scientists are about as argumentative a group of people as are anyone else.

It's almost 100% accepted science with good evidence that a collision between the Earth and another large body almost the size of Mars in the chaotic early formation of the solar system resulted in debris being chunked off and eventually coalescing into the Moon which is still moving away from us slowly.

It's almost 100% accepted science with good evidence that a collision between the Earth and another large body almost the size of Mars in the chaotic early formation of the solar system resulted in debris being chunked off and eventually coalescing into the Moon which is still moving away from us slowly.

You are just repeating the offic ial nonsense/

There is not such evidence and the anomalies are way too great to
explain it.

All the evidence ponts to an artificial build moon, probably a huge spacecraft.

You are just repeating the offic ial nonsense/

There is not such evidence and the anomalies are way too great to
explain it.

All the evidence ponts to an artificial build moon, probably a huge spacecraft.

When you've got time give us the evidence for an artificial moon and when I've got time I'll give the evidence for the "official nonsense".

The moon is indeed not an natual object but a build object. Hence an artificial object.
Accoriding to a lot o scientists the moon, as a natural object' couldn;t exist.

Interesting eh?
Are these the same scientist that received their degree's from the University of Cracker Jacks.

Moses little bro, Frankie the rock splitter, broke his trusty rock, so he borrowed Bog Mo's staff and well....

Why would it trouble that some inconceivablly advanced and powerful civilization or entity made the Moon?

What difference does it make
try to grasp the resources involved

and then grasp the idea that they left it behind and never came back.

then you will see your stance fails at common sense.

It's not only that there's a Moon to stabilize our orbit, its that our planet has 4 gas giants on the perimeter to absorb most of the leftover construction debris.

Who ever said they never came back?
are you fucking with me?

are you saying aliens not only built the moon, but built the gas giants?

It's amazing series of coincidences that our solar is designed the way it is. The gas giants absorb of the stays that could impact us. We're we outside of them, then both the Sun and them would serve to pull strays into a collision course with us.

Moses little bro, Frankie the rock splitter, broke his trusty rock, so he borrowed Bog Mo's staff and well....

Why would it trouble that some inconceivablly advanced and powerful civilization or entity made the Moon?

It's not only that there's a Moon to stabilize our orbit, its that our planet has 4 gas giants on the perimeter to absorb most of the leftover construction debris.

are you fucking with me?

I'm not fucking with you btw.

For a civilization advanced enough, it's just a big engineering project

are you fucking with me?

It's amazing series of coincidences that our solar is designed the way it is. The gas giants absorb of the stays that could impact us. We're we outside of them, then both the Sun and them would serve to pull strays into a collision course with us.
yes it is, and that's why I think it divine providence.

the idea that aliens lined shit up just right and left?

:lol:

are you fucking with me?

It may well be divine Providence

are you fucking with me?

Unless it isn't.

are you fucking with me?

Unless it isn't.

In which case, the entire solar system was engineered

are you fucking with me?

Unless it isn't.

In which case, the entire solar system was engineered

Unless it wasn't.

Again, you're assuming providence and planning. Neither are particularly necessary for the same outcome.

Forum List

Back