The Montana Governor attacking the Romney Family tree

FloridaGirl

Apr 12, 2012
Obama's family is the last thing he wants us to focus on.

Obama's father was just like my nephew's father. He came over from Somalia to the US in the 70s and married my wife's sister. They had a kid then he jetted and left them in the lerch. We still don't know how many other women he married and had children with. My nephew has met some of his half-brothers and sisters and he can't keep track of them.

"Imagine if a Republican governor of an equally obscure state were to make comments about Obama's family tree," Tobin wrote. "The furor would be tremendous, and the incident would be treated in the mainstream media as emblematic of GOP racism."

Indeed, Mr. Obama's father also apparently practiced polygamy. According to the New York Times and other accounts, Mr. Obama's father had a wife in Kenya even while he was married to Mr. Obama's mother, Ann Dunham.'

LOL

This is simply precious!

And now bookmarked.

I was hoping that both sides will agree that it is not fair to blame the current generation for things that happened in the past. It is not fair to blame Obama for what his family did nor is it fair to blame Romney for what his family did.:)

I was hoping that both sides will agree that it is not fair to blame the current generation for things that happened in the past. It is not fair to blame Obama for what his family did nor is it fair to blame Romney for what his family did.:)

Well, as long as the left stays away from the subject so will we.

If they want to drudge it up.....which they have and will.....you can't fault us for firing back.

AGREED! Romney has not practiced polygamy, and what his great grandparents did is of no relevance.

AGREED! Romney has not practiced polygamy, and what his great grandparents did is of no relevance.

Now that we know that the Obama's have a history of practicing polygamy, the Left's coming attack on Mormonism will be greatly blunted.

So what if they were polygamists ?

What about ?????

The left is for gay marriage....marry who you want. Nobody else's business.

What I want to marry three women and they want to marry me ? Why can't I ?

What if I want to marry someone who is 16 and she wants to marry me.

The left never has a good answer for any of this (and to be clear...I am not interested in marrying a sixteen year old).

But if my neighbor wants to marry his adult daughter....why can't he ? (I know it sounds gross....but just put the argument out there for the sake of the argument....don't think to hard about it).

Obama has always been responsible for the goings on of people he never met. Ask any Republican.

Obama has always been responsible for the goings on of people he never met. Ask any Republican.

Ask any Democrat and they will tell you that GWB is responsible for what his Grandfather did, or what Cheney did, or what Halliburton did, or what Katrina did, or what the guards at Abu Grab did, Enron did, or what any Republican did in a Minnesota bathroom......

Now that we know that the Obama's have a history of practicing polygamy, the Left's coming attack on Mormonism will be greatly blunted.

Whether or not THAT is true, the attacks on Romney's faith are despicable.

Actually, he's more responsible for screwing up this country.

Those he's never met don't really matter.

The left don't care what religion one practices, that's their business as long as they know, understand and respect that others have a right to their beliefs, religious or otherwise. You won't hear any of us attacking his religion. That's a republican thing.

So what if they were polygamists ?

First off, I believe mormonism is an American-born cult. It is NOT a real religion. Second of all, did you know that one of their bragged about tenants is encouraging these polygamist families to commit welfare fraud? I LOVE how no righties seem to care about this... then again, they champion corporate welfare, so that is not all that surprising, i guess. Not to mention the farming out of young girls to older men. Disgusting.

I have no problem with polygamy between consenting ADULTS in a secular or cultural concept, but do I have major issues with Mormonism, itself, as a belief system. Read "Under the Banner of Heaven".

Bleeding the Beast: Polygamist sect accused of abusing welfare – In Session - CNN.com Blogs
Randi Kaye: Are you paying for polygamy? – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4627871

Last edited:

Oh, yeah, THAT'S Obama's problem: we're trying to blame him for OTHER people's screw-ups. The problem certainly can't be that he's being held responsible for HIS OWN screw-ups. (Or that he keeps trying to blame his own screw-ups on other people.)

Silly us for thinking it was OBAMA who wanted to talk about anyone other than himself, when we all should have realized WE were the ones wanting to talk about other people, and not focusing intently on what a piece-of-shit, nation-ruining mistake Obama is. :lol:

You wish, loser.

The left don't care what religion one practices, that's their business as long as they know, understand and respect that others have a right to their beliefs, religious or otherwise. You won't hear any of us attacking his religion. That's a republican thing.

:lmao:

They have meds for this level of delusion. I'm just saying . . .

So the same crowd that had a field day with Obama's ancestry have now decided that such discussions are inappropriate?

That's another good one. Keep 'em comin'!

And instead it backfired as it turned out that Obama have had family members having several wives.

Schweitzer targets Romney family "polygamy" past; Romney fires back | KRTV.com | Great Falls, Montana

Either way, why is Romney's family relevant to the election..........I hope people won't attack Obama because of what his relatives did or didn't do. At least try to make it fair.

Obama and Romney both come from a ancestry of polygamy - The Washington Post

This is sooo funny. Great post. I grew up with Brian (Scheitzer) there in Kalispell-Whitefish (MT) and he was so crazy back then when we were teens and in our 20s: the only guy I ever knew who accidentally shot his windshield out of his P.U. during hunting season by not remembering if he had a round in his 30-06, chambered. Hilarious.

As Governor, this quote from him is soooooo typical.

Wow......it never changes...

Robert

And instead it backfired as it turned out that Obama have had family members having several wives.

Schweitzer targets Romney family "polygamy" past; Romney fires back | KRTV.com | Great Falls, Montana

Either way, why is Romney's family relevant to the election..........I hope people won't attack Obama because of what his relatives did or didn't do. At least try to make it fair.

Obama and Romney both come from a ancestry of polygamy - The Washington Post

I'm glad Romney fired back at this cr*p.

Forum List

Back