The monster who murdered Sharon Tate back in 1969

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
who begged forher lifeto save her baby.

Charles "Tex" Watson. He did most of the killigs

Does this creature have any chance of walking the streets ever again???????????????????????????????????

Its been decadesnow - couldhe be let loose on the streets

I highly doubt it.
A few years ago, one of the 'girls' who was in on the killings, was dying in prison....cancer I think...and altho she begged to be released and be with her family in her last days, I don't think they released her.
And look at the fucker Manson himself. He never actually participated in any of those killings.....and yet, every time he comes up for parole, he is there, asking to be set free.
He just does it for publicity.....the crazy insane man he is.

Does this creature have any chance of walking the streets ever again???????????????????????????????????

no, there is no chance he will ever be released.......

I highly doubt it.
A few years ago, one of the 'girls' who was in on the killings, was dying in prison....cancer I think...and altho she begged to be released and be with her family in her last days, I don't think they released her.
And look at the fucker Manson himself. He never actually participated in any of those killings.....and yet, every time he comes up for parole, he is there, asking to be set free.

The girl was Susan Atkins and she did die in prison. Wikipedia has extensive stuff on her request for release and the denial.

Manson will never get out. If nothing else hes totally nuts and would be dangerous.

The more interesting issue is if they will ever let any of the other girls out -- Linda Kasabian , Van Houten and one other. They are pretty repentant and probably not a threat -- I could see them getting out but i wouldnt bet the ranch on it.

I highly doubt it.

Manson wasn't at the Tate murder scene, but did go along on the La Bianca murders.

Leno and Rosemary LaBianca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No. Whether the laws of California require him to be given parole hearings or not, no one wants to be on the parole board that sparks the headline, "Manson Killer Given Parole!" He'll spend the rest of his life being dutifully brought out for his hearings, denied, and then tucked back into his cell, just like the rest of them.

I highly doubt it.

The girl was Susan Atkins and she did die in prison. Wikipedia has extensive stuff on her request for release and the denial.

Manson will never get out. If nothing else hes totally nuts and would be dangerous.

The more interesting issue is if they will ever let any of the other girls out -- Linda Kasabian , Van Houten and one other. They are pretty repentant and probably not a threat -- I could see them getting out but i wouldnt bet the ranch on it.

Same answer. No parole board wants to spark that headline. Ain't gonna happen.

Tex Watson was the ALL-AMERICAN BOY (high school football hero in Texas etc) - until drugs got him.

None will ever get out and they shouldn't even try. Every nutjob would declare open season on these guys just to go down in history as the person who killed ___________ from the Manson Family.

Good of you to notice that. The vast majority of people in this country think that Charles Manson did most of the killings. In point of fact, it was Tex Watson.

Forum List

Back