The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

So the Giffords shooter being stopped at reload means nothing? The Newtown kids escaping while he reloads means nothing? Sorry but these are actual lives saved. They mean a lot.

Giffords was an exception, not even close to the rule...the Principal at Newton was gunned down as she charged the killer....and there were still more kids killed at Newton until the guys with the gun arrived than escaped his immediate kill zone, 26 people were killed before the guys with guns arrived...and he changed magazines repeatedly, only guns stopped him and almost all other mass shootings.....your notions are wrong.....

Norway, and South Korea and the other mass shootings around the world......gun free zones and large numbers of people killed........

End the freakin gun free kill zones....and you will save lives.....

Do you doubt that more people are getting hit by strays from gang bangers because they can fire so many rounds before reloading? It seems obvious to me the more rounds going off the more likely for people to get hit by strays.

I've not yet formed an opinion on gun free zones. The one thing they do is eliminate accidental shootings. So the question might be if that saves more lives than potentially stopping a shooter sooner?
Gang bangers aren't in legal possession of guns to begin with. Something you can't get through your thick skull is that these people don't obey the law.

Exactly. That's why we call them criminals. If someone is willing to go into a school and shoot a bunch of children, then that person is capable of pretty much anything. No kind of restrictions are going to stop him because he is out of his mind.

Had he had limited magazine capacity it would have helped the good guy. :)

Brain......he already had standard magazines and he changed magazines repeatedly....and it didn't stop him from killing 26 people.

Of course it doesn't count. You have done nothing to show they needed hi cap magazines. Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns.

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

I can't. You are just too stupid. This statement proves it . . . :lol:

"Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns." :lol:

According to you they were shooting at hundreds of unarmed looters. Well they didn't have magazines that held hundreds of rounds, so obviously they did reload. So if they could reload then it shouldn't matter if they had 10 round magazines or 30 round magazines. Sorry there are a lot of holes in your very weak claim. And so far you have given no reason to believe they NEEDED hi cap magazines.

there is no harm in those who are legally allowed to own guns having normal capacity magazines
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
did you know that all NEW AR-15's are shipped with a 30 rnd. mag. ? except in states and districts where prohibited. therefore a 30 rnd. mag is considered a standard capacity mag.

no problem if you did not know that it seems many folks do not, especially the anti-gun-gooks who keep screaming, whining and crying about "High Capacity Mags."

here is a H.C.M. for AR-15's, M16's, M4's and any other gun/rifle/carbine that uses this type of mag., even some bolt action rifles are now using this type mag.
p_152000097_1.jpg

100 rounds, the 60 rounder is just a couple inches shorter, they are being used mostly by our military in these wars against terrorism. :up:

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

According to you they were shooting at hundreds of unarmed looters. Well they didn't have magazines that held hundreds of rounds, so obviously they did reload. So if they could reload then it shouldn't matter if they had 10 round magazines or 30 round magazines. Sorry there are a lot of holes in your very weak claim. And so far you have given no reason to believe they NEEDED hi cap magazines.

there is no harm in those who are legally allowed to own guns having normal capacity magazines
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
did you know that all NEW AR-15's are shipped with a 30 rnd. mag. ? except in states and districts where prohibited. therefore a 30 rnd. mag is considered a standard capacity mag.

no problem if you did not know that it seems many folks do not, especially the anti-gun-gooks who keep screaming, whining and crying about "High Capacity Mags."

here is a H.C.M. for AR-15's, M16's, M4's and any other gun/rifle/carbine that uses this type of mag., even some bolt action rifles are now using this type mag.
p_152000097_1.jpg

100 rounds, the 60 rounder is just a couple inches shorter, they are being used mostly by our military in these wars against terrorism. :up:

Brain is an obvious idealist. He or she (not really sure) seems to think that a couple of MORE restrictions will stop criminals, when in reality the only people who follow laws are honest citizens.

Since all of the lefts hair-brained schemes haven't really done anything to stop such things as school shootings, then I think it's obvious that a few more restrictions aren't really going to do anything.

I'm not even a gun owner and I don't even really know a whole lot about guns, but my issue is with the infringements upon one a constitutionally guaranteed right! It really ANGERS me to hear of citizens who want the government to take away or to restrict one of their rights when our rights are put into place to PROTECT us from the government. :cuckoo:

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Go ahead gun nuts, lets have it.
So the same once again should be applied to car manufactures,knives,baseball bats, iron pipe,bicycles,skate boards. Your logic dictates it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

p_152000097_1.jpg

That's news to me. I'm used to the 100 round drums that have been around for decades. I think the drums are a better idea because of their squat shape, allowing soldiers to remain prone while firing from a hasty. The magazine you show would just get in the way. It was probably designed by overpaid defense contractors who are busy fixing things that aren't broken. Let's stick with what works.

1601924_01_100_round_drum_ar_15_m16_5_56_640.jpg

Again...watch this reload....tell me how many lives would be saved.....who can rush this guy......especially as he is gunning down innocent people....and these mass killers plan their attacks....and practice.....and they pick their targets....they choose gun free zones so they can do their killiing without being in a hurry or rushed....

If you read the accounts of survivors...they all say the same thing...the killer/killers were calm, relaxed and in no hurry....

And I have posted a video of a failed reload as well as an ACTUAL event where the shooter was stopped at reload.

Oh, so now your plan is all about slower kills AND hoping for a reload failure.

Hey, why don't we just hand out magic amulets to schoolchildren and call it a day? Sounds about as sensible as your "hope they'll be lucky" ideas.

So the Giffords shooter being stopped at reload means nothing? The Newtown kids escaping while he reloads means nothing? Sorry but these are actual lives saved. They mean a lot.

It means a few things. It means you're a halfwit who wants to rest people's personal safety - OTHER people's personal safety, I have no doubt - on luck, a slower rate of killing that MIGHT not get to you before someone MAYBE gets a chance to tackle him, and probably on magic beans for all I know. I'm looking for something a bit more reliable when it comes to myself and my loved ones, but you just go on with your bad self if you feel that "Oh, good, he's out of bullets, I hope someone grabs him" works for you.

Meanwhile, I'll say it again, just so you know that you didn't get away with ignoring it and continuing your "look how many lives were saved! I'm the only one who cares about lives being saved!" song and dance. If you really care about volume of lives saved, why are you not championing personal gun ownership? Guns are used to save lives 2.5 million times a year in this country. Sorry, but these are actual lives saved. They mean a lot . . . and they add up to a lot more lives than your ridiculous "luck, hope, and magic" plan that you're so pathetically proud of.

Giffords was an exception, not even close to the rule...the Principal at Newton was gunned down as she charged the killer....and there were still more kids killed at Newton until the guys with the gun arrived than escaped his immediate kill zone, 26 people were killed before the guys with guns arrived...and he changed magazines repeatedly, only guns stopped him and almost all other mass shootings.....your notions are wrong.....

Norway, and South Korea and the other mass shootings around the world......gun free zones and large numbers of people killed........

Do you doubt that more people are getting hit by strays from gang bangers because they can fire so many rounds before reloading? It seems obvious to me the more rounds going off the more likely for people to get hit by strays.

I've not yet formed an opinion on gun free zones. The one thing they do is eliminate accidental shootings. So the question might be if that saves more lives than potentially stopping a shooter sooner?

No, fucknut, bystanders get hit by gang bangers because those assholes can't aim well enough to hit an elephant with a handful of rice. You ever see the asinine way they hold their weapons, trying to look "cool"? An army sniper couldn't hit his target holding the weapon like that. But what can you expect from the segment of the population that defines "cool" as "anything that makes me the most pig-stupid waste of oxygen to ever exist"?

Gang bangers aren't in legal possession of guns to begin with. Something you can't get through your thick skull is that these people don't obey the law.

Yeah, but what he thinks is that if we illegalize larger magazines (not even sure if that's the right term), they'll stop existing. And, of course, he and his ilk are edging their way toward illegalizing guns altogether, in the mistaken belief that THEY will cease to exist then, too. They never seem to get that now that firearm technology exists - along with all the peripheral technology that goes with them, like higher-capacity magazines - the genie is out of the bottle, and will never be put back in.

Yeah, but what he thinks is that if we illegalize larger magazines (not even sure if that's the right term), they'll stop existing. And, of course, he and his ilk are edging their way toward illegalizing guns altogether, in the mistaken belief that THEY will cease to exist then, too. They never seem to get that now that firearm technology exists - along with all the peripheral technology that goes with them, like higher-capacity magazines - the genie is out of the bottle, and will never be put back in.

One thing I've learned about the Left is that everything they say and do is a lie, and I'm not exaggerating. Everything! They claim repeatedly that they have no intention of banning guns, but that's precisely what they want to do. Compare this to, say, the conservative pro life movement. We seek to restrict abortion in every way possible, but we're also outspoken in our desire to see an end to abortion on demand. That's because conservatives are honest and why I'm proud to be one. I once came across a thread of all the Left's lies, or as many as the author could think of. They included "we're not communists," "we're patriotic," and "we are advocates for the poor".......all easily debunked.

One thing I've learned about the Left is that everything they say and do is a lie, and I'm not exaggerating. Everything! They claim repeatedly that they have no intention of banning guns, but that's precisely what they want to do. Compare this to, say, the conservative pro life movement. We seek to restrict abortion in every way possible, but we're also outspoken in our desire to see an end to abortion on demand. That's because conservatives are honest and why I'm proud to be one. I once came across a thread of all the Left's lies, or as many as the author could think of. They included "we're not communists," "we're patriotic," and "we are advocates for the poor".......all easily debunked.

I have a difficult time understanding their ideology. It seems senseless to me in a lot of cases. Like their ideas about restricting 2nd amendment rights of law-abiding citizens! It is a right and should not be allowed to be messed with by government because that just . . . doesn't make any sense! It is completely contrary to the purpose of rights to begin with! :rolleyes-41: It's so aggravating!

New Topics

Forum List

Back