The Modern Militia Movement-Missouri MIAC

For those who do not want to read the report here is an excerpt:

Political Paraphernalia: Militia members most comonly associate with 3rd party political group. It is not uncommon for militia members to display Constitutional Party, Campaign for Liberty, or Libertarian material. These members usually are supporters of former Presidential Candidate: Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr.

Well... I guess they must have my number by now then... with my new avatar and nic and all... fuck 'em.

Militia guys basically just want to say, "we're white, get off our backs." They might as well just say it. Nobody's fooled by all that distraction stuff like "we just want liberty."

Militia guys basically just want to say, "we're white, get off our backs." They might as well just say it. Nobody's fooled by all that distraction stuff like "we just want liberty."
so you think that all 3rd party supporters are White?

Well... I guess they must have my number by now then... with my new avatar and nic and all... fuck 'em.
I'm not scared but this did bring back a memory however faint it is. Back around 1996 when the internet was still rather new I entered a chat room. Yeah I know at that time that was the big thing to do on the net. Anyway, I entered a room and only one other person was in there. He asked me a strange question (forgot but something like) if light blah blah then what is it's true color. I took a wild guess and said 'Blue" OMG...the guy started to talk about some serious shit. Then enter's the room another guy, and the guy that was talking to me first asked him the same question which he didn't answer and he was gone. That is when the guy said something like: See this is why our code is handy to weed out who is and who isn't in the program. He was talking CIA stuff. Man I left that chat room and changed my ISP asap.

jesus fucking christ. I really do hope that Missouri does not become the next punchline to a randy weaver joke. Militias, in general, are a fucking joke. God and Guns indeed.

jesus fucking christ. I really do hope that Missouri does not become the next punchline to a randy weaver joke. Militias, in general, are a fucking joke. God and Guns indeed.
Oh so you think Militias are a joke does that mean you're hard core? Hrm..Me thinks you've been on a watch list. :lol:

Oh so you think Militias are a joke does that mean you're hard core? Hrm..Me thinks you've been on a watch list. :lol:

not at all. It means that militias consist of pretty stupid people who dont seem to kow what "foreign AND DOMESTIC" means.

Do you have a problem with the Report calling 3rd parties a part of Militia's?

I don't see where the posted report states that third party affiliations are solely indication of militia participation. What I DID see is that many militia loving people identify with third parties. How is this not a case of fact? Hell, many klansmen are affiliated with christianity too. Does this make christianity a direct equivalent to the klan? of course not.

I don't see where the posted report states that third party affiliations are solely indication of militia participation. What I DID see is that many militia loving people identify with third parties. How is this not a case of fact? Hell, many klansmen are affiliated with christianity too. Does this make christianity a direct equivalent to the klan? of course not.
They have the Gadsden flag and the video America Freedom to Fascism listed with the turner diary's!

3rd Parties today and your party tomorrow pal.

Last edited:
yea yea yea... if you can't extrecate your political party affiliation from the overt thread of violence then you deserve to be labeled Domestic Threat. ask David Koresh how that turned out.

I guess I'm in a militia since I supported Ron Paul and Bob Barr, and since I've had a Gadsden flag and now a Sons of Liberty flag avatar. If I lived in Missouri I'd put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car to pledge my devotion to the militia. :rolleyes:

Are you sure it's all about being white? I'm not. This revolution coming is going to be about and fought by "Americans" WJ..... "Americans".... don't you forget it my friend.... I wouldn't want you to come out on the losing end of that stick.

Last edited:
I guess I'm in a militia since I supported Ron Paul and Bob Barr, and since I've had a Gadsden flag and now a Sons of Liberty flag avatar. If I lived in Missouri I'd put a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my car to pledge my devotion to the militia. :rolleyes:

The MIAC report distributed to Missouri law enforcement is a more virulent version of a similar report compiled by the FBI in Phoenix, AZ during the Clinton administration (see page one and page two of the document). The Phoenix FBI document calls “defenders” of the Constitution “right-wing extremists.”

To me this is a very slippery slope, once this is accepted and adopted by other law enforcement, city governments then what is next? Where will the line be drawn?

Well there's a Campaign for Liberty, Ron Paul's organization, regional conference going on in St. Louis, Missouri March 27 - 29, so we'll see how local law enforcement treats a massive influx of Ron Paul supporters. Hopefully no Ron Paul supporters will do anything to provoke some kind of situation in response to this report.

Forum List

Back