The Modern Dem Voter

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I&feature=share&fb_source=message]Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Good god the Left is filled with illiterates.

mary-j-blige-picture-2.jpg

I must be a racist since I posted a picture of Mary J. Blige.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh brother, thou art stupid yourself. They probably went through thousands to get the ones who didn't know and Edited it...

Of course...and you think Palin said she could see Russia from her house ;)

Did you line up in Detroit for Bama Cash too?

Oh brother, thou art stupid yourself. They probably went through thousands to get the ones who didn't know and Edited it...

I did manage to get some Boosh cash. Twice, I wish he was still in office throwing money at me again.

I did manage to get some Boosh cash. Twice, I wish he was still in office throwing money at me again.

I thought it was the IRS saying I was being audited both times :(

:lol: Bama Cash...you all have been cracking me up with some of the words that you come up with. Nope live in California with a business.........
How about you? Still living with Mama?

(smile) After growing up in the Bay Area, raising my family in Bakersfield and watching the idiocy of the Ca democrats I left..........Gov moonbeam and you deserve each other ;)

Forum List

Back