The modern day KKK and what can we do about it?

The modern day KKK? Are you on drugs?

How many people have the murdered? Strung up like strange fruit? Blocked from exercising their rights to vote? Ran out of town?

You need to learn some history.

I realize you're kinda stupid, but at least not the sort of deliberately ignorant moonbat most leftist parasites are, I it's hard for you to think because you're handicapped.

Do we have to wait until ANTIFA kills people successfully before we compare them to a group that functioned for the same purpose?

The recent case of an actual full blown antifa clown getting himself killed rather than being successful in his attempt to kill people should be enough.

The reason antifa isn't "as bad" as the KKK in your "mind" is because the targets of antifa are WELL ARMED.

The targets of the KKK? LOL... Do you now understand why the demoocrook party has been the party of the Anti-Second Amendment Agenda for 150 years? The KKK had no opposition, they were free to be as stupid as ANTIFA would like to be.

Funny that you seem to want to diminish their history of destruction and criminal enterprise here in this country, but the history of groups similar to it in europe have quite a body count, because euroweenies never had a Second Amendment.

It's you my dear that need to brush up on your history.

Perhaps you can show us how their ideology, as disorganized as it is, even begins to approach that of the KKK. I realize Antifa is the boogeyman who keeps you bed wetters awake at night but if you are going to compare them to the KKK you need to come with something better than this dribble which smacks of desperation.

Closest comparison is football hooligans.

Perhaps you can show us how their ideology, as disorganized as it is, even begins to approach that of the KKK. I realize Antifa is the boogeyman who keeps you bed wetters awake at night but if you are going to compare them to the KKK you need to come with something better than this dribble which smacks of desperation.

Closest comparison is football hooligans.[/QUOTE]

Point of order...

You're the bed wetter. Even when I was a liberal decades ago, I questioned authority and was more than willing to work for what I got and did not want the nanny state's help or interference in my life. I was not terrified of Christians, offended by churches, or sent screaming into the night at the sight of a handgun. You turds are terrified that you will be forced to live your lives without protection provided by government if we successfully reduce it further, then you insult and undermine those officers employed to protect you, just as sheep are terrified of the shepherd's dogs. Just so you're clear as to why I assert that all liberals are bed wetters.

I assume there are bed wetters out there that pay no attention to politics at all, and whatever other psychological issues they're dealing with define them and they manage their problem discretely.

Regarding the similarities between the DNC's former paramilitary organization known as the KKK, and it's current unorganized gaggle of violent bed wetting malignant parasites known as ANTIFA, you are correct in pointing out the fact they have failed to actually terrorize the public at large, because they would get the shit kicked out of them, shot in the face or arrested if they attempted to conduct the same level of operations. The politics of hate and envy which are the foundation of the regressive democrook agenda are not popular at all.

The KKK at the time of it's founding promoted a popular agenda among a much larger segment of the population. They had free reign to dominate a population that was mostly unarmed. The same circumstances applied today, would lead police to finding the same assholes dead on the lawns of their victims before they could light the cross.

Last edited:
29C4BB05-679D-4462-8F54-37E2ADE9A7CF.jpeg
The right wing in American Politics is out of control, totally mendacious, fueled by visceral hatred for minorities, and Caucasians who reject American fascism.

They alone created Antifa; a minority of anarchists who do not represent the Democratic Party. They are the true far left, and those on the far right are cut from the same antisocial mold***.

***"contrary to the laws and customs of society; devoid of or antagonistic to sociable instincts or practices"

Closest comparison is football hooligans.

Point of order...

You're the bed wetter. Even when I was a liberal decades ago, I questioned authority and was more than willing to work for what I got and did not want the nanny state's help or interference in my life. I was not terrified of Christians, offended by churches, or sent screaming into the night at the sight of a handgun. You turds are terrified that you will be forced to live your lives without protection provided by government if we successfully reduce it further, then you insult and undermine those officers employed to protect you, just as sheep are terrified of the shepherd's dogs. Just so you're clear as to why I assert that all liberals are bed wetters.

I assume there are bed wetters out there that pay no attention to politics at all, and whatever other psychological issues they're dealing with define them and they manage their problem discretely.

Regarding the similarities between the DNC's former paramilitary organization known as the KKK, and it's current unorganized gaggle of violent bed wetting malignant parasites known as ANTIFA, you are correct in pointing out the fact they have failed to actually terrorize the public at large, because they would get the shit kicked out of them, shot in the face or arrested if they attempted to conduct the same level of operations. The politics of hate and envy which are the foundation of the regressive democrook agenda are not popular at all.

The KKK at the time of it's founding promoted a popular agenda among a much larger segment of the population. They had free reign to dominate a population that was mostly unarmed. The same circumstances applied today, would lead police to finding the same assholes dead on the lawns of their victims before they could light the cross.

[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact that the PETA is actually a front for the American Cattlemen's Association.

Forum List

Back