The Moderate that painted himself Conservative

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
It has to be the funniest thing I have seen in some time. Romney, the same Romney of Romneycare, is suddenly leaning to the far right on every topic. What will he NOT do to get the GOP nod. And the far right and Tea Baggers are all falling for it.

HILLARIOUS! :clap2:

It has to be the funniest thing I have seen in some time. Romney, the same Romney of Romneycare, is suddenly leaning to the far right on every topic. What will he NOT do to get the GOP nod. And the far right and Tea Baggers are all falling for it.

What's even funnier is Obama trying to pose as a moderate.

I'm kinda annoyed at Romney for how far he is leaning.

Sad that he feels he has to in order to try to get the support of the party. Sad that he's doing it so awkwardly.

I'm bummed by the stranglehold the social conservatives and Norquist followers have on our primaries.

Just wait until he sows up the GOP nomination. His race back to the middle is gonna give those baggers whiplash.

As funny as all of Obamas broken campaign promises made to the far left?

Idiot

Hilarious? Lefties confuse hatred with humor. No wonder they can't tell the difference between right and wrong.

Forum List

Back