The "Mitt Tapes" prove that "Compassionate Conservatism" is dead.

R

rdean

Have you noticed, the Mittwitt Tapes prove that compassionate conservatism is finally dead. Mitt goes on about tax cuts for the wealthy and didn't even pretend it would help the Middle Class or the poor.

In fact, no one is really bringing up that canard. For one, we have plenty of data the proves otherwise.

And the only way Romney can prove he isn't part of Obama's 47%, would be to release his tax returns. And that's not gonna happen.

I wonder if Obama is waiting to bring up the fact that Romney wants to support immigrants with degrees and immigrants studying math and science. Rick "Taliban Ricky" Santorum says Republicans don't want "smart people". He just called his and Romney's base, well, what he said. But they will help immigrants. But not the Republican base. Odd that.

No help for the Republican base because, well, they aren't "smart". If that's what they believe, I promise not to argue. Not with that. No help for anyone really, except the super rich. "Let him die" as a health care plan will cost more in the long run.

So finally, the silly idea of "Compassionate Conservatism" is finally dead.

Have you noticed, the Mittwitt Tapes prove that compassionate conservatism is finally dead. Mitt goes on about tax cuts for the wealthy and didn't even pretend it would help the Middle Class or the poor.

In fact, no one is really bringing up that canard. For one, we have plenty of data the proves otherwise.

And the only way Romney can prove he isn't part of Obama's 47%, would be to release his tax returns. And that's not gonna happen.

I wonder if Obama is waiting to bring up the fact that Romney wants to support immigrants with degrees and immigrants studying math and science. Rick "Taliban Ricky" Santorum says Republicans don't want "smart people". He just called his and Romney's base, well, what he said. But they will help immigrants. But not the Republican base. Odd that.

No help for the Republican base because, well, they aren't "smart". If that's what they believe, I promise not to argue. Not with that. No help for anyone really, except the super rich. "Let him die" as a health care plan will cost more in the long run.

Not if you listen to the whole thing in context asswipe, the only thing proven here is you are a dishonest hack.

Romney was clearly saying he was not going to waste time trying to get them to vote for him, Not that he would not work for them as president.

STFU you worthless, Piece of Lying Garbage.

lol, THIS AGAIN

we ALL should know according to Rdean, ONLY LIBERALS and Democrats ARE COMPASSIONATE

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

The "Mitt Tapes" prove that "Compassionate Conservatism" is dead.

Was it ever really alive?

At least, in our recent history.

Thing is, the old GOP is long dead. They're the part of Big Money and they don't even bother to hide it. They're very out in the open about taking from the poor to give to the rich. Nothing compassionate about the platform they've run on for a lot of years now.

But, even so, it's much worse now.

now here's a real "compassionate" dude...speaking ABOUT YOU PEOPLE..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWaxjiQyFk]NRA: Barack Obama - "bitter gun owners" - YouTube[/ame]

Not if you listen to the whole thing in context asswipe, the only thing proven here is you are a dishonest hack.

Romney was clearly saying he was not going to waste time trying to get them to vote for him, Not that he would not work for them as president.

the only thing proven here is you are a dishonest hack.
Charley are you serious?.......Dean a dishonest hack?.....Dean?.....

Obviously, it's YOU who has not listened to all of it.

No, just that we demand that a lazy fat fuck like you get a job.

Thats all.

There is only one reason you would respond to this thread with such anger and vulgarity. You're too unsocialized and too stupid to respond as would a normal human being.

I know. I know. I couldn't believe a right winger could accuse me of that either. I thought they were against lying. Guess Mitt and Paul proves I was wrong.

Yeah what was I thinking, It's not like He has a history of Lies, and Spin on this site right?

lol

I know. I know. I couldn't believe a right winger could accuse me of that either. I thought they were against lying. Guess Mitt and Paul proves I was wrong.

First of all I am not a Right winger, My Positions on the Issues prove that.

Second, You are still lying, You are implying What Romney said was that he does not care about the 47%, when you know that is not true, You know he was responding to a Question from a Donor about what he was going to do to win their votes, By telling him he didn't think it was worth it to try.

But of course you will never admit that, you will just keep repeating the lie, and calling anyone who points out your lie, a Liar.

like I said, you are a piece of Garbage.

There is only one reason you would respond to this thread with such anger and vulgarity. You're too unsocialized and too stupid to respond as would a normal human being.

your wrong.....he knows how Dean operates.....he is dishonest and he plays the race card more than anyone in this forum.....Dean lost all respect a normal poster gets long ago.....so has "Truthmatters"....fuck em both....they are the authors of the comic relief threads in here.....

Since when is telling the truth not compassionate?

What in the hell does telling the truth about the dependent nation that Obama is creating uncompassionate. What is not compasstionate is how many people Obama's policy have but into government slavery. I do disagree with Romney, I don't think that the 47 percent that Obama has create are as stupid as the democrats want us to think. One trip to the gasoline station should turn anyone against Obama. If only the MSM would report the truth just once.

your wrong.....he knows how Dean operates.....he is dishonest and he plays the race card more than anyone in this forum.....Dean lost all respect a normal poster gets long ago.....so has "Truthmatters"....fuck em both....they are the authors of the comic relief threads in here.....

Remember my new axiom, if a liberal uses the word truth in their handle don't expect it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZPaysBTqk]Mitt Romney's Mom Says his Dad was on Welfare - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt Romney's mother said Romney'f father was on welfare when he was younger.

Oh that bad government. Helping people, helping people. It's just awful.

Even back then they were "redistributing" the wealth.

Dishonest about what? Make it good.

Forum List

Back