the missus has a question for you obamabots....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
Let me see if I have this right….

So Clinton goes to N. Korea and gets those 2 Chinese-American female journalists a pardon….Why couldn’t or why didn’t our president do that himself? One leader to another…ya know, one of those moments that should have happened with our current president and not a former president stepping on Obama’s dick opportunity to prove himself??? I hear it was ‘unannounced’??? Bullshit… There must have been ‘prior assurance’ that Bill could seal the deal and leave with them both or he wouldn’t have gone…

Was he (Obama) just too busy having beers with a wronged Black teacher and the bad White cop to try and calm some racial tension that he should have NEVER been a part of anyway?????

Is it just that Obama’s people are stupid? Is it just that Clinton jumped at a chance to undermine Obama’s authority? NO because Clinton couldn’t do it without Obama’s permission…

So why wasn’t Obama the one to get their release??? Was he REALLY just too busy dealing with the issues of one (safe and free in America) black man who felt he was being harassed because of his color to help 2 Chinese women trapped in a prison in another country? PRISON - Not free on bail/bond and sitting on the lawn of the White House drinking Red Stripe or Bud Light…PRISON!!! Hard labor…Scary stuff…

No sexual remarks about Clinton’s persuasion techniques…I already asked myself ‘who did Bill blow to get those gals free?’…

If anything goes wrong with any of us, our friends or our family, I betcha a non-American brewed beer (like Red Stripe and Bud Light) that Obama won’t get involved… and neither would Bill… I’m just sayin’…

I sincerely doubt Clinton went on his own and wtihout White House knowlege.

Obama used a former POTUS to negotiate the release of two Americans.

What's the big deal?

No idea, last things Gibbs said was there are no real protests, its all faux outrage, he didn't bother with anything else.

No idea, last things Gibbs said was there are no real protests, its all faux outrage, he didn't bother with anything else.

So basically where we are at is nobody knows whether or not the White House sent Clinton to North Korea?

Let me see if I have this right….

So Clinton goes to N. Korea and gets those 2 Chinese-American female journalists a pardon….Why couldn’t or why didn’t our president do that himself? One leader to another…ya know, one of those moments that should have happened with our current president and not a former president stepping on Obama’s dick opportunity to prove himself??? I hear it was ‘unannounced’??? Bullshit… There must have been ‘prior assurance’ that Bill could seal the deal and leave with them both or he wouldn’t have gone…

Was he (Obama) just too busy having beers with a wronged Black teacher and the bad White cop to try and calm some racial tension that he should have NEVER been a part of anyway?????

Is it just that Obama’s people are stupid? Is it just that Clinton jumped at a chance to undermine Obama’s authority? NO because Clinton couldn’t do it without Obama’s permission…

So why wasn’t Obama the one to get their release??? Was he REALLY just too busy dealing with the issues of one (safe and free in America) black man who felt he was being harassed because of his color to help 2 Chinese women trapped in a prison in another country? PRISON - Not free on bail/bond and sitting on the lawn of the White House drinking Red Stripe or Bud Light…PRISON!!! Hard labor…Scary stuff…

No sexual remarks about Clinton’s persuasion techniques…I already asked myself ‘who did Bill blow to get those gals free?’…

If anything goes wrong with any of us, our friends or our family, I betcha a non-American brewed beer (like Red Stripe and Bud Light) that Obama won’t get involved… and neither would Bill… I’m just sayin’…

if your missus thinks that the sitting U.S. President should have made a trip to North Korea over this issue you should seek out a divorce lawyer and divorce her due to mental incapacity.

So basically where we are at is nobody knows whether or not the White House sent Clinton to North Korea?
That seems to be it.

Bubba knew before hand they would be released as I posted LAST NIGHT before he went there, so this was staged.

The question is, why.

That seems to be it.

Bubba knew before hand they would be released as I posted LAST NIGHT before he went there, so this was staged.

The question is, why.

If that's true then I'd venture to say political theatre is the reason why.

That seems to be it.

The question is, why.

Such theatre usually has a goal, but what is the goal?

That seems to be it.

The question is, why.

Such theatre usually has a goal, but what is the goal?

To make the administration look as good as possible.

If Clinton already knew they would be released then something was worked out before he went.

What was worked out and by whom?

Why would Obama send his former nemesis?

That was the campaign.

He has since appointed his wife, who was far more his nemesis than he was, Secretary of State.

Is there something wrong with using a former POTUS?

Why would Obama send his former nemesis?

That was the campaign.

He has since appointed his wife, who was far more his nemesis than he was, Secretary of State.

Is there something wrong with using a former POTUS?

No. I happen to think Obama and Hillary cut a deal so she'd drop out of the race. i have no proof of that, though.

The Secretary of State wasn't up to the job, she sent her husband.

Who happens to be a former POTUS ....

Still doesn't negate the fact that she wasn't up to performing the task, now does it?

How does the White House deciding to send Bill Clinton prove that Hillary was somehow not up to the task?

You can certainly opine that she wasn't up to performing the task. But fact? I think not.

Forum List

Back