The misogyny narrative and American women

"]Misogyny may exist in small numbers just like female hatred of men exists in small numbers. Let me know when you ladies, who demand equal rights, start protesting to walk the front lines in Afghanistan. You obviously like being a victim"

Seriously? Where have you been for the last few decades?
Talk to Marion Morrison about women in Afghanistan. He doesn't want us there.
Talk to Tammy Duckworth if you have any further questions about women in combat. Or try to dial up a Kurdish woman somewhere in Iraq.

raw

GFY, douche of the decade.

"Or try to dial up a Kurdish woman somewhere in Iraq.

We're not talking about Kurdish women. We're talking about American women who cry and scream all the time about misogyny from American men. I have great respect for Kurdish and Israeli women. I also respect American women, but feel the constant whining about misogyny from a small, but vocal minority of them, particularly lying, crooked Hillary, is unjust.

raw

Why can't we talk about patriarchy? It exists. It is a system based on genitalia rather than talent. It involves a false sense of entitlement. A silly picture does not change this.

GFY. Let me know the next time a woman goes up a tree and is topping it out with an 066 k.Oops okay, MS660? Thx.

PS: Never happen. GFY. Newsflash: There's certain things men can do that women can't. :eek:

. I also respect American women, but feel the constant whining about misogyny from a small, but vocal minority of them, particularly lying, crooked Hillary, is unjust.
It's not "whining" when talking about when it occurs and having an intelligent dialogue about it. Hillary Clinton has no bearing on this, and look at the two worthless perverts we got instead, who both belong in psychiatric wards. These two crooks are far worse than anything she could have come up with.

raw

Why can't we talk about patriarchy? It exists. It is a system based on genitalia rather than talent. It involves a false sense of entitlement. A silly picture does not change this.

GFY. Let me know the next time a woman goes up a tree and is topping it out with an 066 k.Oops okay, MS660? Thx.

PS: Never happen. GFY. Newsflash: There's certain things men can do that women can't. :eek:

This video is just dumb. You have watched one too many Rambo movies or those made by your cutie Marion Morrison. Time to stop smokin' that weed.

raw

This video is just dumb. You have watched one too many Rambo movies or those made by your cutie Marion Morrison. Time to stop smokin' that weed.

Riiight.

I'm curious, how many American women have died in our nation's military conflicts over the past century and how many American men have died? Where are all the feminists begging to go on patrol in Afghanistan? LOL. It reminds me, there were certainly no feminists on the Titanic.
The question you should be asking is why aren't women required to register with Selective Service.

. I also respect American women, but feel the constant whining about misogyny from a small, but vocal minority of them, particularly lying, crooked Hillary, is unjust.
It's not "whining" when talking about when it occurs and having an intelligent dialogue about it. Hillary Clinton has no bearing on this, and look at the two worthless perverts we got instead, who both belong in psychiatric wards. These two crooks are far worse than anything she could have come up with.

I hate discrimination of all kinds. The left likes to make victims out of everyone, women, blacks, gays, Hispanics, etc., etc., etc. The narrative that there is a national conspiracy by conservative men to discriminate against women, aka "misogyny" is utter horseshit. If you were honest, you would acknowledge such.

. The narrative that there is a national conspiracy by conservative men to discriminate against women, aka "misogyny" is utter horseshit.
Tell that to the guy who says that women should "put an aspirin between her knees, the patriarchal "preachers," the dimwit legislator in Missouri who asked why women couldn't swallow a camera so that he could view their insides, and this during a discussion about a mail-order pill, the dimwits making laws that women who decide on termination have to have something shoved up their insides first and go to "counselling." The list goes on. How many of these idiots do we have to put up with? We didn't ask for these scumbags, who are so confused by their sexuality that they feel that they have to attack us instead of minding their own damn business. We are adults, and I wish that these boys would grow up and be adults, too.

. The narrative that there is a national conspiracy by conservative men to discriminate against women, aka "misogyny" is utter horseshit.
Tell that to the guy who says that women should "put an aspirin between her knees, the patriarchal "preachers," the dimwit legislator in Missouri who asked why women couldn't swallow a camera so that he could view their insides, and this during a discussion about a mail-order pill, the dimwits making laws that women who decide on termination have to have something shoved up their insides first and go to "counselling." The list goes on. How many of these idiots do we have to put up with? We didn't ask for these scumbags, who are so confused by their sexuality that they feel that they have to attack us instead of minding their own damn business. We are adults, and I wish that these boys would grow up and be adults, too.

By the same token, this feminist says all men should die. Should we surmise that she represents the opinions of all American women?

How is that a bush bog? 8yrs of Obama does not count?[/QUOTE]

Typical liberal. She made an idiotic statement and, when called on it, when into hiding.

How is that a bush bog? 8yrs of Obama does not count?

Typical liberal. She made an idiotic statement and, when called on it, when into hiding.[/QUOTE]I don't post here because of the way the quotes include prior quotes. I find it annoying but I do think your OP is a topic worth discussing. There is a lot of people who participate in misandry. It's not all women but there is enough of them along with plenty of men who villianize men and masculinity. They want things both ways, they all the benefits of equality but none of the heavy lifting that comes with it.

They want equality in the workplace but they don't like to give it up in the home. Try hanging a picture in your house that they don't like. They think they are in charge of decor, they think they are the primary parent, they think they are entitled to chivalry. These are all concepts that should of become antiquated with feminism but they like all that stuff so they think they should get to keep it. They want to give up their privileges but keep theirs.

It's not entirely their fault either because from a very early age they are told these things are ok.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back