The Misinformed Tea Party Movement

These include the Making Work Pay Credit, which reduces federal taxes for all taxpayers with incomes below $75,000 by between $400 and $800.
Total lie....All that did was adjust the withholding rates, not the tax rates. Anyone can get the same "tax cut" by increasing the number of dependents on your W-4.

Claiming others are "misinformed" while using an outright lie as your support rings awfully hollow.

So, not anyone can get it then. You can't simply 'increase' your number of dependents. To increase your number of dependents you have to:

1. Get married or
2. Have a kid or
3. Adopt a kid or
4. Have your parents declared as your dependent

You can't simply increase your number of dependents unless you're advocating lying on your tax return. And of course (considering the outrage from the right about Geithner's tax problems) you would do that, right?

Like the rest of the Peanut Gallery, you're parsing semantics that don't amount to a hill of beans in the end.

Anyone can change the number exemptions (are you little dweebs happy now?) on your W-4, at any time. Likewise, the "tax cut" Boyking touted is in fact nothing more than jacking the withholding table and not the actual tax rate.

Come tax time, those rubes who thought that paltry $11.00 was a cut in their taxes are in for a rude awakening when they find that their refunds are less than they expected or they end up having to pay in.

616px-Obama-Nazi_comparison_-_Tea_Party_protest.jpg

What made you see the light? :disbelief:

Last edited:
I pay very well for myself. My net worth is well over one million.
with ZERO debt.

I played the capitallistic system very well for the past few years.
I just understand a bit deeper than most.

Not only are you an idiot but a lying idiot. IMO

Last edited:
Capitalism is exactly what it says it is; to capitalize, or as I like to put it, to take advantage of those who don't have the power or the resources to stave off predators.

Forum List

Back