The "Miseducation" of Christine O'Donnell

it just keeps getting better with the teenage witch, can't wait for bill's third release
witches
no evolution
could no 3 top the first two

Ha! you're going to believe the liberal bias of Yahoo news??? in 3,2,1......

Holy crap, the update is the best part

"*UPDATE 1:00PM: O'Donnell states today that she has no connection to the LinkedIn profile at the source of these controversies, TPM reports. "I never established a LinkedIn profile, or authorized anyone to do so on my behalf. I have always been clear about my educational background," O'Donnell said in a statement."

And now since my last post her LinkedIn Profile has been removed. Odd, no?

Holy crap, the update is the best part

"*UPDATE 1:00PM: O'Donnell states today that she has no connection to the LinkedIn profile at the source of these controversies, TPM reports. "I never established a LinkedIn profile, or authorized anyone to do so on my behalf. I have always been clear about my educational background," O'Donnell said in a statement."

Vast Left Wing Conspiracy on the so popular "LinkedIn" site?

Obama has been called worse by the babykillers, this witch was a slut in HS and now has a gig having conservatards pay her to tell kids not to have sex.
David vitter school of remove a conservatard from his money.

Obama has been called worse by the babykillers, this witch was a slut in HS and now has a gig having conservatards pay her to tell kids not to have sex.
David vitter school of remove a conservatard from his money.

Where your evidence she was a slut?

or is that just more mudslinging?

I guess you would be ok with calling Obama the teenage coke addict then right.
8th post...I predicted Obama would show up in post 2.

:clap2:

Rightly so. If it is ok for you people to smear this chick for what she did in HS, then Obama's drug use is not OFF LIMITS.
Pointing out that she didn't attend a college that she claimed she attended is smearing her?

Oh, my! She must be one of those personal responsibility "conservatives."

Forum List

Back