The Miost Telling Thing

The Stars Who Come Out at the Democratic Convention

Celebrities at the Democratic Convention - Sinatra, Winfrey - Slideshow - AARP

620-oprah-winfrey-dnc-2008.imgcache.rev1346092633696.jpg

Here I am!

She done thrown Obama under the bus?

:lol: I see what you're saying, that was an old pic...

Oprah and other big Obama-boosters from 2008 may be missing from the mix in Charlotte this week
Celebs of DNC 2012: Eva Longoria's a Go, George Clooney's a No-Show (Slideshow)

Apr 2, 2012

“I’m 100 percent behind our president. I actually love our president, and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told Charlie Rose on CBS’ “This Morning.”

“I will not be out there because I’m trying to fix a network,” she said.

Oprah Backs Obama but ‘Not Going to Be Out There’ - ABC News

Oprah and other big Obama-boosters from 2008 may be missing from the mix in Charlotte this week

Apr 2, 2012

“I’m 100 percent behind our president. I actually love our president, and have the utmost respect for him and that office and what it takes to be there,” Winfrey told Charlie Rose on CBS’ “This Morning.”

The reason she has to fix a network is that she started it with obama in the WH.

Apr 2, 2012

The reason she has to fix a network is that she started it with obama in the WH.

I don't think that Oblama or the White House started her own cable channel.

she could buy and sell every conservative on this board a 1000X over ;)

your point?

The obvious point is to emphasize that what the democrats say about the party of the rich is just another fake story. The rich live in Democrat land. Why? Because rich people are smart people and they want to control people. Where better then the DNC where you can make up any "truth" you want and the masses will suck it up. Where you can have a 2/3 voice vote and just declare it passed when it obviously was not.

Apr 2, 2012

Sounds like a fake excuse to me. How does a talk show host fix a network??? Especially in four days.

Forum List

Back