The Minimum Force Bill

The reason the criminal is usually tasared is because they did actions that made it necessary.

If they they just surrendered they wouldn't be tasared.

Simple.

There are so many cases of police abusing tasers though it's not funny.

There are cases of police abusing everything. But you don't draw policy from bad examples.

I know that, just saying that there are cases of people surrendering and being tasered anyway.

Would you rather the police officer use the taser or the gun?

Sean Bell deserved to die.

Who the fuck are YOU to make that determination? Sean Bell was UNARMED, yet you determine he deserved to die?

What is totally mind-boggling is that you right wing scum bags constantly accuse liberals of 'Statism' and you claim 'government' can never get anything right...YET, when it comes to arresting, incarcerating and exterminating human beings, you morons suck the tit of 'government' and embrace the right wing nanny state...

britannica_prison.jpg

Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
Edmund Burke

And you leftwing pussies give criminals more rights than the people responsible for apprehending them.

Rightwing Nanny state? Dude, put the crack pipe down, huh? The only nanny state around here is because of pussies like YOU. YOU and YOUR ilk need the police and expect them to protect your pussy little ass. What do you think the police are for, dimbulb? To protect the weak.

If I have a gun and you come at me, gun or no, you're dead. THAT simple. Just like you.

And its this type of asinine bravado that ends up with a bunch of dead people. It it this type of bullshit which is why legislators are making laws like the minimum force law.

Who the fuck are YOU to make that determination? Sean Bell was UNARMED, yet you determine he deserved to die?

What is totally mind-boggling is that you right wing scum bags constantly accuse liberals of 'Statism' and you claim 'government' can never get anything right...YET, when it comes to arresting, incarcerating and exterminating human beings, you morons suck the tit of 'government' and embrace the right wing nanny state...

britannica_prison.jpg

Whenever a separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
Edmund Burke

And you leftwing pussies give criminals more rights than the people responsible for apprehending them.

Rightwing Nanny state? Dude, put the crack pipe down, huh? The only nanny state around here is because of pussies like YOU. YOU and YOUR ilk need the police and expect them to protect your pussy little ass. What do you think the police are for, dimbulb? To protect the weak.

If I have a gun and you come at me, gun or no, you're dead. THAT simple. Just like you.

And its this type of asinine bravado that ends up with a bunch of dead people. It it this type of bullshit which is why legislators are making laws like the minimum force law.
Really. Please give an example of "asinine bravado" that ended up with a bunch of people killed. Should be easy, right?

Really. Please give an example of "asinine bravado" that ended up with a bunch of people killed. Should be easy, right?

See Sean Bell, or numerous other examples of NYPD brutality.

Still waiting for examples.
Sean Bell is a good example of good policing.

Last edited:

Good policing?

They put 50 bullets into the car. One was killed and two were hospitalized. Because umm...well...for no reason at all, really.

That is NOT an example of good policing.

Sorry, but if you think that good policing is when unarmed civilians end up dead, you are willing to justify anything.

Good policing?

They put 50 bullets into the car. One was killed and two were hospitalized. Because umm...well...for no reason at all, really.

That is NOT an example of good policing.

Sorry, but if you think that good policing is when unarmed civilians end up dead, you are willing to justify anything.
They tried to run the officers down and had a gun. At least the officers credibly thought they did.
Still waiting for an example.

Forum List

Back