The mindset of the Democrats

Democrat4Bush

Aug 3, 2004
Orlando
Driving home on Friday afternoon, I tuned into a local talk show(Orlando) that is pushing John Kerry hard, I always listen to both sides. My jaw hit the ground when I heard the female radio host talking about the recent economic indicators that came out on Friday. She claimed this was what she hoping for " a drop in in the US economy" so as to get Bush out of office.

Could not believe that anyone would wish for the US economy to tank so as to improve thier politcal agenda.

I may have to re-register as a Republican, completely embarassed to be a Democrat at this point in time.

It is quite frightening to think of what the democratics will sacrifice to win. If Bush wins our country may be torn apart by Democrats who will not accept losing. The phalanx of lawyers and foreign observers needs to challenged NOW. They may as well be calling up the left wing militia.

It is amazing that some folks would put their political agenda ahead of the welfare of the country.

do I sense just a bit of hypocrisy here? both parties have sacrificed and politicized parts of the welfare of this country for their political agendas. It's only a big deal now because the democrats are being more vocal about it.

I totally agree; both parties seem to risk this nation unnecessarily at times and it angers me.

To be fair, it was the talk show host wishing for the downturn in the economy in this particular case.

My point being, I have never a talk show host make such a stupid statement in my life, I was going to call, but several others beat me to it, only to be shouted down by the host.

Who knows might have done it on pupose to generate caller response.

I listen to some talk radio here locally (usually out of several Boston stations). I do believe you are correct in that some hosts make statements to generate calls. It also seems that the more listeners they lose, the more outrageous the statements.

Forum List

Back