The mind of a liberal:

nformative but not enough, those/ 7 billion people can all move to Texas and still.have an acre a piece And the entire world would still be our oyster.
I am sure Texans would find it as a great idea.

Well, as the OP muses:
Yea you see liberals true colors on how egotistical they are on this thread, they don't even want to address the premise of the OP

I am 100% sure true ultra left liberals become humble on their death bed or in chains

And to be fair only rich conservatives become humble in chains, but they always knew they would be humble on their death bed.
If you want an honest answer, post an honest thread. This wasn't it.
I guess I went over board in my op @Paint my house in this thread, you know I am a nice guy and so are you, we all have egos, but again why do you want to spend billions of dollars on something that will happen anyways? Instead of spending it on something that matters?
I want to put the money, if any, into something that will do us some good since we are very likely stuck dealing with change, not undoing it. I'm not worried about the planet, it's a rock that has damn near been split in two before, but we can make it so that we, and most other things, can't survive here. That could happen naturally of course, but seven billion humans do change things, that's obvious. Here we are the little gods. It's our mess, our mess to clean up, where we can that is and that, but not the mess itself, is a fucking good question without easy answers.

That work for you?
Informative but not enough, those/ 7 billion people can all move to Texas and still.have an acre a piece And the entire world would still be our oyster.
Kind of the crux of the problem right there. We don't own the planet, it owns us. We are the guests, who treat the host and his bed and breakfast like shit.

Last edited:
Imagine all the global warming threads we would get from conservatives if 97% of scientists supported THEM!
I can't even comprehend this retort? I am after science, god and common sense, I don't play political figuring out a machine and production problem, it is what it is don't care if we are producing good part But you Rw, to do is say you want to go against billions of years of facts..... And some how we can change the climate?

It's ridiculous

Last edited:
Imagine all the global warming threads we would get from conservatives if 97% of scientists supported THEM!
I can't even comprehend this retort? I am after science, god and common sense, I don't play political figuring out a machine and production problem, it is what it is don't care if we are producing good parts but you Santa to do is say you want to go against billions of years of facts..... And some how we can change the climate?

It's ridiculous

I have no idea what you just posted

:disbelief:

For the world to spend billions and billions of dollars fighting climate change that has been going On for billions and billions of years....

Crazy, we already know by science the great Sahara desert changed fast, real fast from tropical to dry in only around 100 years, so they can not play that game it is happening to fast.

Why don't they spend the billions and billions of dollars fighting something that matters today? Instead of wasting it on the inevitable, (climate change) like say bring water to Africa and drill into her great aquifers?

Why do liberals think they are bigger then mother earth (she always adapts) why do liberals think they are bigger than the Universe?
Why do liberals think after only around 6,000 years of the written word, they think they are smarter, then Jesus Christ or some type of god?

What is so important to liberals thinking they are supermen and think they can stop climate change?

Why are liberals so egotistical and conservatives so humble?

97% of scientists concur in manmade global warming

Only Republicans deny it

that's such a lie. and you people have no shame in misleading people with it. just downright shameful....IF THERE was a such a thing....................... why not make it. 100% 110%

just disgusting

Prove me wrong

Yea you see liberals true colors on how egotistical they are on this thread, they don't even want to address the premise of the OP

I am 100% sure true ultra left liberals become humble on their death bed or in chains

And to be fair only rich conservatives become humble in chains, but they always knew they would be humble on their death bed.
If you want an honest answer, post an honest thread. This wasn't it.
I guess I went over board in my op @Paint my house in this thread, you know I am a nice guy and so are you, we all have egos, but again why do you want to spend billions of dollars on something that will happen anyways? Instead of spending it on something that matters?
I want to put the money, if any, into something that will do us some good since we are very likely stuck dealing with change, not undoing it. I'm not worried about the planet, it's a rock that has damn near been split in two before, but we can make it so that we, and most other things, can't survive here. That could happen naturally of course, but seven billion humans do change things, that's obvious. Here we are the little gods. It's our mess, our mess to clean up, where we can that is and that, but not the mess itself, is a fucking good question without easy answers.

That work for you?
Informative but not enough, those/ 7 billion people can all move to Texas and still.have an acre a piece And the entire world would still be our oyster.
Kind of the crux of the problem right there. We don't own the planet, it owns us. We are the guests, who treat the host and his bed and breakfast like shit.
The crux of the problem is that you and your ilk think that humanity is guest on the planet. You are guest in a hotel where you shit up the toilet and somebody else comes to clean it when you leave. On the other hand at home you clean your own shitter. Humanity is part of the planetary being. I do not argue that it became parasitic by overpopulation.

Go look up the word "Liberal".

i did.., the first definition was "SHIT-FOR-BRAINS" :up:
Since that is the best you can do, I am not surprised, you're like reading a book....

Well, as the OP muses:

I just did. No "ego" involved. Can you substantiate your position, or can you not?

You don't have a clue about the distinction between "leftist" and "Liberal" do ya?

I'll give you a clue:
Liberals founded this country and wrote its Constitution. Leftists did not.
Grapple with that.

You're actually suggesting that political philosophies -- which you can't distinguish from each other anyway -- are somehow related to personality traits.

There oughta be some kind of logic quiz before you can post in here... :cuckoo:

It happened because of shepherds tending to their flocks in the area had campfires at night polluting the air with CO2.

False. Camp fires burn wood. The carbon released from that type of burning is different than burning fossils that have been sequestered underground for millions of years.
There is CO2 emission from wood burning according to the below study. I have never made comparison with coal burning.
Wood fuel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"the United Kingdom Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has published a comprehensive model comparing the burning of wood (wood chip) and other fuels, based on 33 scenarios.[15] The model's output is kilogram of CO2 produced per Megawatt hour of delivered energy. Scenario 33 for example, which concerns the production of heat from wood chips produced from UK small roundwood produced from bringing neglected broadleaf forests back into production, shows that burning oil releases 377 kgs of CO2 while burning woodchip releases 1501 kgs of CO2 per MW h delivered energy."

The living plant that produced the wood extracted that amount of carbon from the atmosphere during it's lifetime. The fossil fuels we burn extracted the carbon from the atmosphere millions of year ago.

For the world to spend billions and billions of dollars fighting climate change that has been going On for billions and billions of years....

Crazy, we already know by science the great Sahara desert changed fast, real fast from tropical to dry in only around 100 years, so they can not play that game it is happening to fast.

Why don't they spend the billions and billions of dollars fighting something that matters today? Instead of wasting it on the inevitable, (climate change) like say bring water to Africa and drill into her great aquifers?

Why do liberals think they are bigger then mother earth (she always adapts) why do liberals think they are bigger than the Universe?
Why do liberals think after only around 6,000 years of the written word, they think they are smarter, then Jesus Christ or some type of god?

What is so important to liberals thinking they are supermen and think they can stop climate change?

97% of scientists concur in manmade global warming

Only Republicans deny it

80% of all stats are made up on the spot. In your case, they all are
Including yours....

Picked up on that, did you? That was the point...

C:\Users\eric\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

You obviously don't know what it means either since you think you are one

So you agree the OP's (dearth of rational) definition is bullshit.

Not exactly a sterling source for confirmation but ... whatever. Just makes its flaw even more obvious.

Why that’s remarkably lucid for you, yes, I disagree with the definition. He is talking about leftists, not liberals.

Not exactly a sterling source for confirmation but ... whatever. Just makes its flaw even more obvious.

Why that’s remarkably lucid for you, yes, I disagree with the definition. He is talking about leftists, not liberals.

--- which point I made in post.... let's see where was it...

Two.

Try to keep up. If you're gonna be my cheerleader at least wear a shorter skirt.

--- which point I made in post.... let's see where was it...

Two.

Try to keep up. If you're gonna be my cheerleader at least wear a shorter skirt.

I have the legs for it, that's for damn sure

...when did this 100 years occur...

not too up on history, are you ? i believe any 7th grader (at least in the school dist. i pay taxes to) could give you that info.

in fact there was a series on the History Ch. about 6-8 months ago. here is another hint, go to discovery.com allow your imagination run wild, there are so many educational programs it'll make your head spin.

i pity you for being so fucking stupid. :muahaha: ..... :fu: ... :asshole:

you're like reading a book....

WoW !! you can read ?? A book ??

when did that occur ?

oooooh !! a sudden thought just hit me, you actually did NOT say you knew how to read a book, you just said "you're" which actually should be your , it's easy to see whom here is more educated.

teacher....! TEACHER ! TEEEE-CHER !! .... send this kid back to the 3rd grade, the 5th is way too advanced for him. :lmao: .... :lmao:

Forum List

Back