The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

A teachers job is not to protect the children it has in its charge?

funny that.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Jesus this is one ridiculous argument.

Are they then responsible for defending themselves from armed attackers?

Surely the teacher and students have a better chance of surviving if the teacher is trained and armed.

False.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Surely the teacher and students have a better chance of surviving if the teacher is trained and armed.

False.

Where is your evidence that it's false?

Show me were it says they are NOT responsible for keeping the children in their charge safe?

You also don't take into consideration.... that some teachers may want to come to school packing.

As far as i am concerned if a teacher is not willing to kill and die to protect the children in their charge from any matter of danger... they have no business being in charge of other peoples children.

LOL, show you a negative? Ummm ok.

That's like me asking you - prove to me that you don't have a shrine setup in your house worshiping Adam Lanza.

Teachers are meant to teach. Hence the name teachers. If they were meant to protect we'd call them guards. That's why words have these things called definitions.

Let's say you are a teacher. You have a classroom with 20 6 year olds. There is a gun in your desk drawer.

What do you do?

Remember you have about 10 seconds before everyone in the room, yourself included, is dead.

Let's say you're a teacher and there is a gun in your desk drawer. A student finds it and accidentally shoots himself or another student.

Which is more likely. Your scenario, or mine.

We both know the answer.

False.

The only one who's odds improve with your plan is the armed intruder.

In Sandy Hook, the shooter could easily been stopped by a guard stationed at the office, or maybe a quick acting staff member from another area of the school
But those children's last hope was a teacher who had the means to protect them and herself. They're all dead because there was no adult that cared enough to protect them.

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

I haven't seen anyone on the Right say that at all.

You might get a better response from people here if you quit exaggerating and lying about shit all the time. You're becoming a borderline troll.
if he actually responds Taz maybe he will listen to you......no one else has had any luck telling him that.....

Last edited:

That's like me asking you - prove to me that you don't have a shrine setup in your house worshiping Adam Lanza.

Teachers are meant to teach. Hence the name teachers. If they were meant to protect we'd call them guards. That's why words have these things called definitions.

Let's say you are a teacher. You have a classroom with 20 6 year olds. There is a gun in your desk drawer.

What do you do?

Remember you have about 10 seconds before everyone in the room, yourself included, is dead.

Let's say you're a teacher and there is a gun in your desk drawer. A student finds it and accidentally shoots himself or another student.

We both know the answer.
Mine, asshat. Now answer my question, you coward.

False.

In Sandy Hook, the shooter could easily been stopped by a guard stationed at the office, or maybe a quick acting staff member from another area of the school
But those children's last hope was a teacher who had the means to protect them and herself. They're all dead because there was no adult that cared enough to protect them.

Easily stopped by an armed guard? Oh you mean like in Columbine?

Fail

What do you do?

We both know the answer.

LOL, false again.

What do I do in your scenario? I push for legislation to make it that much harder for your scenario to ever happen again. Why doesn't this shit happen in Japan, Australia, Canada, the UK, etc...at the rate it happens here?

You want to arm the teachers, I want to disarm the intruder. I'll go with the option that involves less killing.....ya know, like a civilized society should behave.

That's it.....insult my manhood while you show off how big and bad you are because you have a gun. That's being a real man, right? So let me guess you're self-conscience about your small dick and that someone might have a bigger one out there so you need to brag about how well you can handle your gun. You must be proud.

:lmao:

your insecurity is showing there rdd.

Insecure about my small penis? Nah, it's a source of pride. If I was insecure about it, I'd be bragging about my guns on the internet to a bunch of hillbillies.

sure your insecurity is showing.... you jumped to dick wagging posturing faster then ive seen anyone here jump to it.

and just an FYI... most men with small dicks all say they are proud of them. :tongue:

Teachers protecting the children they are in charge of....is a bit more then implied.

But good to know you have no problem with teachers letting children being attacked or harmed.... and not lifting a finger to protect them.

Good to know you want a loaded firearm within feet of every child in America. Yeah, that'll end well.

:badgrin:

they are safer with someone with a gun then with someone without......

What do you do?

We both know the answer.

nice dodge of the question.....

False.

no, the teachers tried to protect the children... and the teachers and children are all dead. All they had to protect themselves was their tears and screams. The sad part is none of them were armed to shoot back...and give them a better chance.

:lmao:

your insecurity is showing there rdd.

Insecure about my small penis? Nah, it's a source of pride. If I was insecure about it, I'd be bragging about my guns on the internet to a bunch of hillbillies.

sure your insecurity is showing.... you jumped to dick wagging posturing faster then ive seen anyone here jump to it.

and just an FYI... most men with small dicks all say they are proud of them. :tongue:

We're an exclusive club apparently. All liberals too I'm sure. And non-gun owners, and Prius drivers. There's other stereotypes I'm sure I'm missing.

Teachers protecting the children they are in charge of....is a bit more then implied.

But good to know you have no problem with teachers letting children being attacked or harmed.... and not lifting a finger to protect them.

Good to know you want a loaded firearm within feet of every child in America. Yeah, that'll end well.

they are safer with someone with a gun then with someone without......

We can agree to disagree.

That's it.....insult my manhood while you show off how big and bad you are because you have a gun. That's being a real man, right? So let me guess you're self-conscience about your small dick and that someone might have a bigger one out there so you need to brag about how well you can handle your gun. You must be proud.

Damn your touchy, where in my post did I mention my handling a gun, I simply asked if you understood the concepts of being armed, your logic tells me you don't want police armed because they might accidentally shoot someone.

Huh, Seriously? So I must have inserted it for you then. Right?

And no, I want police armed as that is their job. That is NOT the job of teachers. They have enough to worry about with teaching our kids without having to worry about a loaded firearm in their classroom.

Damn I think you need some remedial reading comprehension lessons. I make a generalized statement about how guns are carried, handled and used and you automatically project that on to me, care to explain how you made that amazing leap?

I also find it amazing you don't think a college educated teacher could be responsible enough to responsibly handle a simple machine, yet you let them drive, and cars are much more complicated.

I guess you also one of the misguided souls that believe that public servants like police and EMTs are actually FIRST responders, when in reality they are the investigators and are there to clean up the mess. People who are involved are in reality the FIRST responders, and their response determines the ultimate outcome and how big a mess the public servants will have to clean up.

Do I advocate every teacher being armed, hell no, if they have the ability to do so, a bad guy can't know where a safe target might be. Just the knowledge a teacher might be armed is a deterrent and will save lives. By their nature, bad guys are cowardly and lazy, they will go where they think opposition will be minimal.

We both know the answer.

LOL, false again.

What do I do in your scenario? I push for legislation to make it that much harder for your scenario to ever happen again. Why doesn't this shit happen in Japan, Australia, Canada, the UK, etc...at the rate it happens here?

You want to arm the teachers, I want to disarm the intruder. I'll go with the option that involves less killing.....ya know, like a civilized society should behave.

^^^ not an answer..

Forum List

Back