The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.
That's smarmy, luddly. Cops and teachers are locally hired and paid by municipalities and/or states. It's up to their individual locations to make those determinations, and not nationally.

Republicans work for the good of the people in the Republic. Right now, Obama is failing to stimulate the private sector to hire people.

Our aim is to keep the Fed small. Obama's is expansion on the back of business owners who hire when their businesses make money. Take away the making money, and the business closes its doors.

Let the public, not the federal government, determine which businesses stay open.

How about giving them the ability to protect themselves, you got a problem with that?

As long as that gun isn't in the classroom near children. More of a chance of a child being shot accidentally then a teacher defending against an attacker.

Your one of those little wimps that are afraid of guns aren't you. You seem to lack any understanding of how they are carried, handled or used. You might want to stick to threads where you have some understanding of the subject matter.

That's it.....insult my manhood while you show off how big and bad you are because you have a gun. That's being a real man, right? So let me guess you're self-conscience about your small dick and that someone might have a bigger one out there so you need to brag about how well you can handle your gun. You must be proud.

A teachers job is not to protect the children it has in its charge?

funny that.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Jesus this is one ridiculous argument.

Show me were it says they are NOT responsible for keeping the children in their charge safe?

You also don't take into consideration.... that some teachers may want to come to school packing.

As far as i am concerned if a teacher is not willing to kill and die to protect the children in their charge from any matter of danger... they have no business being in charge of other peoples children.

LOL, show you a negative? Ummm ok.

That's like me asking you - prove to me that you don't have a shrine setup in your house worshiping Adam Lanza.

Teachers are meant to teach. Hence the name teachers. If they were meant to protect we'd call them guards. That's why words have these things called definitions.

As long as that gun isn't in the classroom near children. More of a chance of a child being shot accidentally then a teacher defending against an attacker.

Your one of those little wimps that are afraid of guns aren't you. You seem to lack any understanding of how they are carried, handled or used. You might want to stick to threads where you have some understanding of the subject matter.

That's it.....insult my manhood while you show off how big and bad you are because you have a gun. That's being a real man, right? So let me guess you're self-conscience about your small dick and that someone might have a bigger one out there so you need to brag about how well you can handle your gun. You must be proud.

:lmao:

your insecurity is showing there rdd.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Show me were it says they are NOT responsible for keeping the children in their charge safe?

You also don't take into consideration.... that some teachers may want to come to school packing.

As far as i am concerned if a teacher is not willing to kill and die to protect the children in their charge from any matter of danger... they have no business being in charge of other peoples children.

That's like me asking you - prove to me that you don't have a shrine setup in your house worshiping Adam Lanza.

Teachers are meant to teach. Hence the name teachers. If they were meant to protect we'd call them guards. That's why words have these things called definitions.

Teachers protecting the children they are in charge of....is a bit more then implied.

But good to know you have no problem with teachers letting children being attacked or harmed.... and not lifting a finger to protect them.

Being a responsible gun owner, I know I handle my gun quite well, as I trained with an instructor.

But, it does nothing to my dick, since I haven't one.

Damn your touchy, where in my post did I mention my handling a gun, I simply asked if you understood the concepts of being armed, your logic tells me you don't want police armed because they might accidentally shoot someone.

A teachers job is to educate not defend with a firearm. I can't believe I actually had to say that.

How about giving them the ability to protect themselves, you got a problem with that?

Because guns spontaneously fire without anyone touching them, right?
I know you're a nitwit. I know if brains were energy you wouldn't have enough to run a tricycle around the inside of a cheerio once. But I wonder if it ever occurred to you that literally hundreds of millions of gun owners have children, and many children have grown up around guns and absolutely nothing bad happened. It didn't even take a special law or executive order to accomplish that!

You don't have a mind to boggle.....scrambled eggs aren't able to be boggled.

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

Damn your touchy, where in my post did I mention my handling a gun, I simply asked if you understood the concepts of being armed, your logic tells me you don't want police armed because they might accidentally shoot someone.

:ack-1:

hes touching his....?

:scared1:

He can't think that far ahead.

A teachers job is to educate not defend with a firearm. I can't believe I actually had to say that.

A teachers job is not to protect the children it has in its charge?

funny that.

Are they then responsible for defending themselves from armed attackers?

Surely the teacher and students have a better chance of surviving if the teacher is trained and armed.

Are you such a chickenshit that you won't defend yourself or your children from an armed intruder?

You have no right to question the masculinity of others?

Let's say you are a teacher. You have a classroom with 20 6 year olds. There is a gun in your desk drawer.

What do you do?

Remember you have about 10 seconds before everyone in the room, yourself included, is dead.

:lmao:

your insecurity is showing there rdd.

Insecure about my small penis? Nah, it's a source of pride. If I was insecure about it, I'd be bragging about my guns on the internet to a bunch of hillbillies.

Teachers protecting the children they are in charge of....is a bit more then implied.

But good to know you have no problem with teachers letting children being attacked or harmed.... and not lifting a finger to protect them.

Good to know you want a loaded firearm within feet of every child in America. Yeah, that'll end well.

:badgrin:

Are you people crazy?

You've all been posting in favor of this for months now. But, suddenly, you've never heard of such scum as Scott Walker, Mitt Romney, the Kochs?

When did any of those people claim to want to pay teachers, cops, etc. less money?

Being a responsible gun owner, I know I handle my gun quite well, as I trained with an instructor.

But, it does nothing to my dick, since I haven't one.

Good thing I wasn't talking to you then, huh.

Huh, Seriously? So I must have inserted it for you then. Right?

And no, I want police armed as that is their job. That is NOT the job of teachers. They have enough to worry about with teaching our kids without having to worry about a loaded firearm in their classroom.

Forum List

Back