The mind boggling hypocrisy of the right

I could'a sworn I remembered you rw's all hot to trot over the etch a sketch Mittens who said we don't need more teachers and police. REMEMBER??

How about Scott Walker being paid by the Koch's to screw over teachers and police? REMEMBER how you cheered him on?

Damn hypocrites are getting all kinds of forgetful, aren't you?

Please point out the hypocrisy here.
And then go kill yourself,you idiot troll.

Okay, so you're now agreeing that the radical right has been at war with teachers and law enforcement but now you say its the teacher's job to carry a gun and a cop's job to take any shit the R wants to force on them.

When will you get it through your head that we are not against teachers, cops or firefighters. We are against public sector unions

Actually, its the same thing but READ my first lines:

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Remember Mittens supporting the firings and saying he would support more firings. Don't tell me you didn't vote for that creep and that you would not vote for him again. You would and so would the other hypocrites here.

You've all been in favor of the Koch's buying Walker and their efforts to gut the middle class.

And, NO, it is not the job of teachers to carry guns. Quit pretending that any teacher's contract includes that. If you do, you are lying.

As for cops and firefighters, yep, no matter what you do to them, they just keep right on doing their jobs, going toward a fire fight or a burning building while you're outside, caressing your ccw and plotting to cut their pay again.

You can troll this thread but you know I'm right when I say you DO support fucking over teachers, firefighters and law enforcement.

really?

asking them to do the jobs they were hired and paid for.... is fucking them over?

For the past 3-4 years, the RIGHT has been saying they want to pay teachers and cops less, hire fewer teachers and cops, disenfranchise teachers and cops.

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

Something wrong with them doing the jobs they are paid to do.... jobs of their choosing?

If i am not mistaken... it IS a teachers job to protect the children. It IS a cops job to protect the public.

For decent pay and the right to join/form unions, collective bargaining, cops yes.

Teachers? To carry guns to protect their students?

No.

It has never ever been the job of teachers to carry guns.

Its ASSSSSSSSSinine to say it is.

So your saying you support teachers not protecting themselves and children, so by extension you support enabling people killing kids.

Delayed response gets people killed, who is best positioned to provide the fastest response?

Then we have yet another school shooting and all of a sudden its the RIGHT that wants teachers and cops to watch over us, take care of us, fight back for us.

I wonder ... with the RIGHT want to pay teachers more for suddenly being forced onto the front lines?

Hell no.

I haven't seen anyone on the Right say that at all.

You might get a better response from people here if you quit exaggerating and lying about shit all the time. You're becoming a borderline troll.

borderline troll? Since when hasnt he been a troll?

Okay, so you're now agreeing that the radical right has been at war with teachers and law enforcement but now you say its the teacher's job to carry a gun and a cop's job to take any shit the R wants to force on them.

When will you get it through your head that we are not against teachers, cops or firefighters. We are against public sector unions

Actually, its the same thing but READ my first lines:

Remember Mittens supporting the firings and saying he would support more firings. Don't tell me you didn't vote for that creep and that you would not vote for him again. You would and so would the other hypocrites here.

You've all been in favor of the Koch's buying Walker and their efforts to gut the middle class.

And, NO, it is not the job of teachers to carry guns. Quit pretending that any teacher's contract includes that. If you do, you are lying.

As for cops and firefighters, yep, no matter what you do to them, they just keep right on doing their jobs, going toward a fire fight or a burning building while you're outside, caressing your ccw and plotting to cut their pay again.

You can troll this thread but you know I'm right when I say you DO support fucking over teachers, firefighters and law enforcement.

Look asshole I was a firefighter. My youngest son is a firefighter, so don't talk to me about caressing my CCW. When was the last time You ran INTO a burning building?
I advocate firing teachers that are incompetent idiots, but you and the NEA would rather the worst of the crop be put in non teaching positions.
I don't want other teachers, cops or firefighters fired, but realize that it may at times become necessary for local government to make budget cuts. I've always favored laying off lawyers before teachers, but I don't always get my way.

No, luddley. Wanting to get rid of public sector unions does not mean I want to fire teachers, but honesty wouldn't fit your agenda.

Hell no.

There’s some truth to this.

Attacked as being ‘incompetent’ by conservatives, now all of a sudden teachers are competent enough to be armed around students.

Hell no.

There’s some truth to this.

Attacked as being ‘incompetent’ by conservatives, now all of a sudden teachers are competent enough to be armed around students.

There are some excellent teachers out there that have the training and mentality to be effective armed guards. There are also teachers who suggest that a student who wears a Romney Tee-shirt is a KKK member. This is NOT the person I want to turn loose in the halls with a Glock.

These teachers are not being forced into the front lines. They are already there.
We have a choice the next time a madman comes into a school to kill kids.
Teachers can either add to, or subtract from, the death toll.
They are going to be there. They might just save a life or 2 if they are equipped to deal with a situation.

Luddly, you might as well started an OP such as this:

For the last four years the right has been killing puppies and kittens, but now they say they have pets?

again... something wrong with teachers and cops doing the jobs they are hired and paid to do?

where do say i agree with anything?

i said... it is a teachers job... to protect the children in their charge. Or do you somehow disagree with that?

i said.. it is a cops job to protect the public... or do you somehow disagree with that too?

A teachers job is to educate not defend with a firearm. I can't believe I actually had to say that.

i said... it is a teachers job... to protect the children in their charge. Or do you somehow disagree with that?

i said.. it is a cops job to protect the public... or do you somehow disagree with that too?

A teachers job is to educate not defend with a firearm. I can't believe I actually had to say that.

How about giving them the ability to protect themselves, you got a problem with that?

A teachers job is not to protect the children it has in its charge?

funny that.

How about giving them the ability to protect themselves, you got a problem with that?

no.. he wont get that either.

As long as that gun isn't in the classroom near children. More of a chance of a child being shot accidentally then a teacher defending against an attacker.

funny that.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Jesus this is one ridiculous argument.

As long as that gun isn't in the classroom near children. More of a chance of a child being shot accidentally then a teacher defending against an attacker.

Your one of those little wimps that are afraid of guns aren't you. You seem to lack any understanding of how they are carried, handled or used. You might want to stick to threads where you have some understanding of the subject matter.

funny that.

Nope. Not in the way you are implying. Show me an teachers job description that says that they are responsible for defending the children from armed attackers.

Jesus this is one ridiculous argument.

Show me were it says they are NOT responsible for keeping the children in their charge safe?

You also don't take into consideration.... that some teachers may want to come to school packing.

As far as i am concerned if a teacher is not willing to kill and die to protect the children in their charge from any matter of danger... they have no business being in charge of other peoples children.

Forum List

Back