The Million Dollar Question at the Kavanaugh Hearing

“Collins asked if Democrats believed Ford, ‘why didn’t they surface this information earlier,’ and if they didn’t believe Ford, ‘why did they decide at the 11th hour to release it?'”

Collins knocks Democrats over handling of Kavanaugh assault allegation.

So which is it Leftards? You protecting a sexual predator or are you slandering an innocent man?

Well if the cons weren’t hiding his information and bum rushing the whole process we would have enough time to properly vet the guy .

You can’t have it both ways.
What is interesting is that Grassley had that letter of support by 65 women all ready to go......so he knew about this accusation well in advance also.

Where is the proof the letter was "all ready to go" as opposed to something put together in the past few days?
No one can humanly email 65 women and ask they quickly send a letter of support.

Horses don’t run that fast!

“Collins asked if Democrats believed Ford, ‘why didn’t they surface this information earlier,’ and if they didn’t believe Ford, ‘why did they decide at the 11th hour to release it?'”

So which is it Leftards? You protecting a sexual predator or are you slandering an innocent man?

Well if the cons weren’t hiding his information and bum rushing the whole process we would have enough time to properly vet the guy .

why would they have this information? that is the FBI's job to vet the nominee and they didn't find it. time to move on.

doesn't answer the question posed by Collins. why is that timmy?

How is the current process any quicker or more rushed than any other confirmation?

Over 500k pages of documents were released, more than the last 5 nominees combined.

Stop lying.

What else does he have?

what is the background on this Accuser " She's a College professor?" Well that would explain a lot since most are far left leaning and the Mantra of the Left is Quite clear "At any cost" "By any means" even lying! as long as it can't be proven. where were this woman's parents when this occurred. Hmmm nothing burger by Political left
An ignorant argument based on unfounded stereotypes shows you are just another election season troll. Welcome to USMB.
an ignorant accusation that has changed 3 times in the last week has no merit.

period.

welcome to the world we've created.

What is interesting is that Grassley had that letter of support by 65 women all ready to go......so he knew about this accusation well in advance also.

Where is the proof the letter was "all ready to go" as opposed to something put together in the past few days?
No one can humanly email 65 women and ask they quickly send a letter of support.

Well it does take a while to chisel that many messages in stone

what is the background on this Accuser " She's a College professor?" Well that would explain a lot since most are far left leaning and the Mantra of the Left is Quite clear "At any cost" "By any means" even lying! as long as it can't be proven. where were this woman's parents when this occurred. Hmmm nothing burger by Political left
An ignorant argument based on unfounded stereotypes shows you are just another election season troll. Welcome to USMB.
Sorry, but there is loads of proof that the majority of college professors are left wing nuts. Especially from California.

I agree the question of why they held it is the biggest question to be answered. If the allegation was true then the lady that sent the letter should be pissed as hell they held onto the letter for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They are saying Feinstein didn't release it sooner because Ford was asking for anonymity. Most likely, Feinstein knew it would go nowhere unless the accuser was willing to come forward, so she sat on it.

I wonder if the Dems are paying for her lawyer.

There’s no way for any of us to know what’s true. Perhaps the accusation is true but perhaps it’s not. How are everyday Americans ever supposed to know what’s true and what’s false when pretty much everyone in Washington has reason to cover their own ass or the asses of the higher ups?

It’s frustrating to say the least. We all have our opinions based on what we THINK we know, but do we really know anything at all?

I agree the question of why they held it is the biggest question to be answered. If the allegation was true then the lady that sent the letter should be pissed as hell they held onto the letter for so long.

They are saying Feinstein didn't release it sooner because Ford was asking for anonymity. Most likely, Feinstein knew it would go nowhere unless the accuser was willing to come forward, so she sat on it.

There’s no way for any of us to know what’s true. Perhaps the accusation is true but perhaps it’s not. How are everyday Americans ever supposed to know what’s true and what’s false when pretty much everyone in Washington has reason to cover their own ass or the asses of the higher ups?

It’s frustrating to say the least. We all have our opinions based on what we THINK we know, but do we really know anything at all?
What we know is the Left are famous for making accusations that supposedly occurred decades ago with no witnesses and cannot be proven false.

It’s guilt until proven innocent with the Left.

It does beg the question how he knew which women to email.

What we know is the Left are famous for making accusations that supposedly occurred decades ago with no witnesses and cannot be proven false.

And the right as well. There is a thread a dozen pages long where those on the right have assumed guilt despite any direct evidence but for a single eye witness.

And the right as well. There is a thread a dozen pages long where those on the right have assumed guilt despite any direct evidence but for a single eye witness.

Exhibit A?

Exhibit A?

Leftists Caught Uprooting US Flags at Veterans Cemetery — Urinating on Flags —

Exhibit A?

First I heard about that, and it wasn’t s single witness.

Try again

Exhibit A?

First I heard about that, and it wasn’t s single witness.

Try again

Yes, it was a single witness and a coupe photos of a couple on the streets. Nothing more

Forum List

Back