The Midwest Blizzard Superstorm, Al Gore's "Global Winter 3.0" ? Caused By Warming ?

This stuff just makes my head hurt. The Earth warms,the Earth cools. Human Beings will just have to adapt or go extinct. It's been that way on Planet Earth for Billions of years. Adapt or die. But i sure aint gonna sit around worrying about Global Warming everyday. Life's just way too short for that.

Isn't that what AGW proponents are preparing us for, adaptation? What would you call looking for ways to emit less CO2? :doubt:

:uhoh3::rofl::blahblah:
So far we have had the last two winters to ridicule Al Gore and the left over the brutal winters that have been caused by the earth getting more and more warmer over the decade.
Well, then can anyone explain what has been occuring with the cold blasts coming from the Spacific Ocean, onto California and now this unusual blizzard working it's way from the southwest onto the east & rust belt.
:disbelief::disbelief:
Once again,we have the next four months to beat up on Al Gore, and as usual, Al will probably be hiding out in Southern California and/or Florida, avoiding his "Global Warming Press Conferences" Until July !!
:eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty::eusa_snooty:

No snow here in Indiana just rain. If we had snow for all the rain that has fallen this month we would have had 16 inches already. And it is warmer than usual. May get a little snow Christmas eve though but not much. I remember December pasts where we had big snowstorms so it is not unusual.

Same here in Chicago, but that is why they call it climate. It changes year to year. Last year we got dumped on (and just by the Gangsters in Springfield :lol:)! Either way, the way the SW is getting nailed is strange and I can't see how global warming would produce those results!

well it may be a little warmer than usual now in the northeast/rust belt, but it could all change in a matter of weeks. Then come January we will all be looking from answers from Al Gore.

No snow here in Indiana just rain. If we had snow for all the rain that has fallen this month we would have had 16 inches already. And it is warmer than usual. May get a little snow Christmas eve though but not much. I remember December pasts where we had big snowstorms so it is not unusual.

You mean like two winters ago when we had 48 inches on the ground in Baltimore?

We're talking cold, NOT snow. Raise the temp from 20 to 25 F and you're still going to get snow, despite 5 degrees of WARMING!!! If you also get 5 degrees of warming in the Gulf of Mexico, there'll be more moisture in the air and you get Snowmageddon (Snowpocalypse?) when the two systems meet over Baltimore.

well it may be a little warmer than usual now in the northeast/rust belt, but it could all change in a matter of weeks. Then come January we will all be looking from answers from Al Gore.

Already talked to him. He said, "Tell the stupid MFer it's January. What does he expect, tropical breezes?" :cuckoo:

So has Al Gore ever actually held a Global Warming Press Conference in January or February in places like Canada or Chicago?

Newsflash...

It is no longer called Global Warming.

It is now referred to as "climate change"...

So if it is colder than usual...it is man made.

If it is warmer than ususal....it is man made.

The irony?

Believers will believe no matter what they are told...

When has anyone said, "if it's colder than usual, it's man made"? Now you're just making up shit. :lol:

Actually....that is not correct.

When we have cold snaps it is claimed that such is caused by the erratic behavior of the climate that is a result of global warming.

So no...I am not making up shit.

Newsflash...

It is no longer called Global Warming.

It is now referred to as "climate change"...

So if it is colder than usual...it is man made.

If it is warmer than ususal....it is man made.

The irony?

Believers will believe no matter what they are told...

When has anyone said, "if it's colder than usual, it's man made"? Now you're just making up shit. :lol:

When we have cold snaps it is claimed that such is caused by the erratic behavior of the climate that is a result of global warming.

And yet you present no proof. I could just as easily say temps will rise 5 degrees over the next decade and it would have just as much validity as your statement.

And yet you present no proof. I could just as easily say temps will rise 5 degrees over the next decade and it would have just as much validity as your statement.

Based on your posts, I assumed you pay attention to the global warming enthusiasts...so I assumed you were already aware and proof not needed.

So here is one example:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...H1mRrqnJBYlehIsgw&sig2=RxZ5v55HXoGb42Iy2jg7Xw

So has Al Gore ever actually held a Global Warming Press Conference in January or February in places like Canada or Chicago?

One in D.C. was cancelled because of Snowmageddon. What's your point?

D.C is a mid atlantic state. A snowstorm there is not deemed as a regular occurance.

This is why arguing with the skeptics/deniers can be so frustrating. We get a common knowledge statement about the frequency of snowstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, but we're still left in the dark as to the point of the original question, despite specifically asking! :eusa_whistle:

One in D.C. was cancelled because of Snowmageddon. What's your point?

D.C is a mid atlantic state. A snowstorm there is not deemed as a regular occurance.

This is why arguing with the skeptics/deniers can be so frustrating. We get a common knowledge statement about the frequency of snowstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, but we're still left in the dark as to the point of the original question, despite specifically asking! :eusa_whistle:

you are naive to a topic you debate.

You actually insisted on proof that the global warming believers blame snowstorms on global warming.

Anyone who is knowledgable about the Global Wamring movement would know about this.

You are a fraud just arguiung for the sake of arguing.

You are as pathetic as Truthmatters.

Based on your posts, I assumed you pay attention to the global warming enthusiasts...so I assumed you were already aware and proof not needed.

So here is one example:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...H1mRrqnJBYlehIsgw&sig2=RxZ5v55HXoGb42Iy2jg7Xw

LOL!!! Those stories are about snowstorms, NOT cold!!! :lol:

So here is one example:

LOL!!! Those stories are about snowstorms, NOT cold!!! :lol:
wow...

You are one pathetic individual......

Those snowstorms we get in warm weather are killers...arent they.

Go away. You are a waste of my time.

Cya.

Forum List

Back