The midterms proved that Republicans are trying to destroy our democracy

most blacks voted for the black man
whites were LESS '''racist'''
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

the dems are the ones who do not want fair/legal/American elections-democracy
this is undeniable
The Democrats are a coalition party.

The Coalition of the Insane.
Well of course they’re going to appear that way to Republicans.

One because Republicans are nearly all white.

Two they don’t believe in democracy.

Three they hate black and brown people. But they hate gay people the most.
how many times do I have to prove it??
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
white on black murders 189
black on white ------------- 409
let's see your stats on hate
you are just babbling with nothing to back you up--as usual
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
I’m missing the part about voter suppression. Could you highlight that?

But still, putting race aside, clearly Republicans no longer do respect the democratic process. Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, all the states that are filled with Republicans prove my point.

You are so fucking brainwashed it’s unreal.

Since when is it respectful of democracy to launch an all out fishing expedition on an elected official bc you can’t accept he won? First it was about Russian collusion and now the Dems have made it clear (though simpletons like you still somehow don’t see it even though it’s glaringly obvious) they’re just looking for ANYTHING to nail Trump on. There are literally quotes from those investigating Trump that declare they won’t stop until they’ve got something to pin on him, yet you still believe it’s all legit. That’s why the Mueller investigation is still going strong and likely will until Trump is out of office.

You are incapable of seeing things clearly. How does it feel to think about Trump every waking moment?

this is undeniable

Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
I’m missing the part about voter suppression. Could you highlight that?
I'm missing all your links/evidence/etc to back up your LIES

The midterms proved that Republicans are trying to destroy our democracy.

So what are they doing exactly? Look at Wisconsin. The top five state posts were won by Democrats.

So what is the Republican lame duck legislature do? They are passing bills to decimate the power of the top five posts. Even the head of the Republicans in the state Senate said that they don’t want the state run by democrats.
And they say things like get rid of the two biggest cities and Republicans would run the state.
Regardless of the election. You can’t just get rid of two big cities. That’s not democracy.

And they’re doing the same thing in other states like Michigan.

And look what they’re doing in North Carolina. Out right election fraud. Actually destroying ballots or rewriting ballots to win an election.

And look at Florida. Voters passed an amendment to give felons who paid their debt to society the right to vote by 65%. And now the governor elect Rick Disantis is saying that we need to put a break on that. It’s because those people will vote Democrat.

Never in my lifetime have I seen a party become so anti-democratic. Willing to do anything to suppress the will of the voters.

If this is any indication of what Republicans are doing now, what will it be like in 2020?

We are a republic and rightfully so they are trying to destroy liberlism, so Wisconsin doesn't end up.like Detroit .

So what are they doing exactly? Look at Wisconsin. The top five state posts were won by Democrats.

So what is the Republican lame duck legislature do? They are passing bills to decimate the power of the top five posts. Even the head of the Republicans in the state Senate said that they don’t want the state run by democrats.
And they say things like get rid of the two biggest cities and Republicans would run the state.
Regardless of the election. You can’t just get rid of two big cities. That’s not democracy.

And look what they’re doing in North Carolina. Out right election fraud. Actually destroying ballots or rewriting ballots to win an election.

And look at Florida. Voters passed an amendment to give felons who paid their debt to society the right to vote by 65%. And now the governor elect Rick Disantis is saying that we need to put a break on that. It’s because those people will vote Democrat.

Never in my lifetime have I seen a party become so anti-democratic. Willing to do anything to suppress the will of the voters.

If this is any indication of what Republicans are doing now, what will it be like in 2020?

Lemme axe you sumpin……..

Do you know and can you say the Pledge of Allegiance??????

this is undeniable

Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
When someone attacks you, you fight back.

Is that really so hard to understand?

View attachment 234998
DuLhnELW0AE-aUa.jpg

this is undeniable

Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
When someone attacks you, you fight back.

Is that really so hard to understand?
murder is not fighting back
no one is attacking a murderer
your post is nonsensical

New Topics

Forum List

Back