The middle class is being wiped out

He's making the rich pay their fair share, getting health costs under control, getting useless middlemen out of college loans, fixing infrastructure, and keeping unscrupulous financiers out of your pocket. More to come, chump of the greedy rich who HAVE ruined the nonrich and the country. You believe a pile of Pubcrappe- my sig pp3 to begin with.

I call shenanigans.

Define "Fair Share". What % of a person's income should be paid to the government?

When the richest 2% triple their wealth since 1982, get 93% of new wealth in the last 4 years, while the nonrich get bupkis and the country goes to Hell, the rich are NOT paying enough. Look at post 36- that's what voodoo does. Not reported on the Pub Propaganda machine.

Scuze moi, but that is "non-responsive".

Again, how much of one's income is a "fair share" to pay in taxes?

Why does obama hate the middle class? Could it be because he grew up wealthy, got everything handed to him, is now very wealthy, and was groomed to believe that he was superior? Probably.

One minute the conservative mantra du jour is about Obama's alleged embrace of some kind of 'Marxist-based class warfare against the rich in favor of the middle classes who Obama is supposedly pandering to in order to stir up class resentment.

Next thing we know, Obama is supposedly trying to destroy the Middle Class.

He's making the rich pay their fair share, getting health costs under control, getting useless middlemen out of college loans, fixing infrastructure, and keeping unscrupulous financiers out of your pocket. More to come, chump of the greedy rich who HAVE ruined the nonrich and the country. You believe a pile of Pubcrappe- my sig pp3 to begin with.

i've already pointed out how those things are NOT helping the middle class......got anything else......dupe...?

You produced a pile of BS!

Poor "middle class banks" no longer able to screw college students! LOL

You watch the Pub Propaganda Machine and believe crappe, or haven't gotten the facts at all.
Invading middle class privacy,O-care costing more= BS.

Health costs now rising 4%/year, and it's hardly started- Masscare, every other rich country proves you WRONG.

CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Hoping for your recovery. College costs AND Health costs doubled just under Booosh.

Last edited:
Why does obama hate the middle class? Could it be because he grew up wealthy, got everything handed to him, is now very wealthy, and was groomed to believe that he was superior? Probably.

One minute the conservative mantra du jour is about Obama's alleged embrace of some kind of 'Marxist-based class warfare against the rich in favor of the middle classes who Obama is supposedly pandering to in order to stir up class resentment.

and your problem with this is.....?

i've already pointed out how those things are NOT helping the middle class......got anything else......dupe...?

You watch the Pub Propaganda Machine and believe crappe, or happen gotten the facts at all.
Invading middle class privacy,O-care costing more= BS. Health costs now rising 4%/year, and it's hardly started- Masscare, every other rich country proves you WRONG. CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Hoping for your recovery. College costs AND Health costs doubled just under Booosh. IDIOT!!

so your beef is the middle class banks were "screwing college students"........?

what about the government screwing the taxpayers.....?

or the government screwing the free market.....?

you have a very selective biased position...

and your problem with this is.....?

I guess I have a problem with people and organizations who exploit a cavalcade of irrational fears in others...for fun, or profit, or for other motivations which have nothing whatsoever to do with solving problems or getting America back on track.

What are some of the other latest manifestations of this tired, worn out, tendency?

There's the fear that Obama is going to try to take away everyone's guns. I guess that's been great for gun sales (for years now) and NRA fund raising.

And then there's the fear I heard recently that Obamacare was designed specifically to fail so a single payer system can be put in place.

There's so many. The numbers underscore the gullibility of people in general.

I call shenanigans.

Define "Fair Share". What % of a person's income should be paid to the government?

When the richest 2% triple their wealth since 1982, get 93% of new wealth in the last 4 years, while the nonrich get bupkis and the country goes to Hell, the rich are NOT paying enough. Look at post 36- that's what voodoo does. Not reported on the Pub Propaganda machine.

Sure, moron LOL. People have been trying to figure that out for years- but obviously they haven't been paying enough. We'll walk it up for a while, I'll get back to you. 4% more won't hurt em, that's for sure.

Change the channel- your heroes are telling you Dems are Marxists, hate profits, want to take away your guns- they're ridiculous and you morons believe it.

You watch the Pub Propaganda Machine and believe crappe, or happen gotten the facts at all.
Invading middle class privacy,O-care costing more= BS. Health costs now rising 4%/year, and it's hardly started- Masscare, every other rich country proves you WRONG. CHANGE THE CHANNEL! Hoping for your recovery. College costs AND Health costs doubled just under Booosh. IDIOT!!

so your beef is the middle class banks were "screwing college students"........?

They sure were, that's a fact! Not reported on your media, of course.Then you come back with MORE pure BS LOL.

I call shenanigans.

For guys making more than a million it should be between 50% and 70%.

This country had 70% (or more) top tax rates for decades after WWII.

Your taxes will not rise, or they may come down if the rich are paying more.

Really? How's that working on for working Americans this month?

Blame your beloved Pubs for that. If Obama could have its way, only the taxes for the rich people would rise.

Obama got most of what he wanted. Why didn't he fight to extend the payroll tax holiday? I don't even recall him making that much of an objective during the 2012 campaign.

Links?

For guys making more than a million it should be between 50% and 70%.

This country had 70% (or more) top tax rates for decades after WWII.

Your economic illiteracy is galactic.

They sure were, that's a fact! Not reported on your media, of course.Then you come back with MORE pure BS LOL.

exactly how were the private bankers "screwing college students".....? most of them sold their loans to Sallie Mae (the Govt.) anyway....and in turn guaranteed more loans....and you still can't discharge a student loan in a bankruptcy....

No BS.....by taking over school loans BO has managed to take business away from the private sector and put the loans onto the backs of the Taxpayers......he's grown the size of Government and grown the size of our Deficit.....

Socialized education here we come...

Really? How's that working on for working Americans this month?

Blame your beloved Pubs for that. If Obama could have its way, only the taxes for the rich people would rise.

Obama got most of what he wanted. Why didn't he fight to extend the payroll tax holiday? I don't even recall him making that much of an objective during the 2012 campaign.

Links?

Trolls like you don't deserve links. Everyone knows that Democrats would prefer to raise taxes on the rich, but they had to give up something so the Republicans would vote for the cliff deal.

Links?

Trolls like you don't deserve links. Everyone knows that Democrats would prefer to raise taxes on the rich, but they had to give up something so the Republicans would vote for the cliff deal.

I'll take that as further proof that you have nothing to back up your assertion.

Forum List

Back