The Mid Ocean Club , Bermuda

sitarro said:
Thanks Usa,
That's what I'm forced to do for a living, It's hard work but someone has to do it .
Other than golf balls being aimed at me, LOL, I would LOVE to do that job!! I love taking pictures and to see all that beauty that you've captured into one shot, amazing!!
It has to be satisfying at the end of the day to look over all the wonderful pics you've taken! :D

sitarro said:
I applied for that job , I got the golf course thing instead . :smoke:
Were you wearing a 'I love Hot Chicks' t-shirt when you applied? You may seemed a little too excited, LOL! :p: :D

Is it just me....
or do they put golf courses in some of the most beautiful places in the world?
What a waste!!!!

sitarro said:
Gee Joker ,
I thought it was churches that were put on some of the most beautiful places on earth , that is a waste . Closed up buildings that have views of God's best creations , that makes so little sense. Wouldn't want to distract people with views of God's actual work while some guy is trying to get more money out of them by using God's name . At least the Golf courses are up front about taking your money .
How about Condos or ski slopes . . . or how about the thousands of acres made inaccessable by nut cases with rifles that can't tell the difference between a 6 foot man wearing signal orange and a deer? There is a tremendous amount of waste of great views but then again there are millions of acres of National Parks with all of the great views you could want .
Give me a golf course that retains an open green space and allows a person to actually go out and do something rather than sit on a couch and watch others do things anyday.At least there isn't destruction of the environment , if you stop caring for a golf course it reverts right back to the natural look within 2 years , can't really say the same about a hotel or condos can you?
I don't think it is just you Joker , most people that can't play golf and don't understand the appeal would feel the same way . I don't understand the appeal of a lot of things like team sports , NASCAR , going to church , hunting , fishing , listening to RAP , getting drunk , or same sex love but I certainly don't have a problem with those that do like these things.
What wouldn't be a waste?
What a rant....
I agree for the most part. I know how to play golf, I just don't like it that much.

Those are indeed some beautiful pictures. You're VERY good at your job. I see now why you were hired. It's such a shame tho', you have to shoot the subjects you do. :)

Forum List

Back