The Michael Savage Manifesto

Oh, he's a communist who wants to interfer with the free market?Interesting

And he wants our nation to be deadbeats who don't pay their bills, too?

Starting with what?

In case Mike hasn't noticed able bodied people don't get welfare.

Did I say communist? Apparently I meant fascist. We're going to put a tariff on cars made here? Perhaps he means a tariff on the parts that go into making those cars. That would be a good idea.

Enforced labor? Yeah, fascist is the word.

But cut Federal spending at the same time? Voodoo economics still has its zealots, I see.

He forget sterilizing all hate-wing radio jocks.

Where are all these sex houses, anyway?

Huh? What will those agents do all day?

ACtually I can sign onto that, too.

Yes by all means let's punish the sterile by making them pay the breeders taxes.

How will we get the illegal immigrants to announce their status so we can double tax them?

International

And make them stand in lines, and stop figiting, too! After that, nap time and if they're good? Cookies and milk and we'll read them a story.

Mike will stay behind to protect the homeland while our children do this, of course.

Mike will stay behind to protect the homeland while our children do this, of course.

Because, you know, the Israelis won't use those nuclear bombs we helped them make, right? Not even if they're facing genocide.

Don't even worry about the fact that they own a trillion dollars worth of our bonds. Just do things unilaterially and everyone will fall at our feet.

I still am mystified why right wing cranks hate the UN, so. Nobody can really tell me why, they just hate it.

And one kilo of primo hemp, too. And make them redo all the upholstery in our cars, too. We're bigger than they are, so they have no choice.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I still am mystified why right wing cranks hate the UN, so. Nobody can really tell me why, they just hate it.

the UN usurps our soverignty, plain & simple....International Criminal Court, global taxation, etc., are affronts on our soverignty & violate the Constitution.....

the UN usurps our soverignty, plain & simple....International Criminal Court, global taxation, etc., are affronts on our soverignty & violate the Constitution.....

The concept of states rights applies, only at a geographically larger level. In this case we (the USA) are one of only a few "donor states" supporting a welfare nation.

The Michael Savage/weiner "manifesto"

:booze:

This the same idiot alcoholic son-of-a-bitch that called autistic kids "brats" and autism a fraud comes out with his "manifesto"

:lol:

Savage/weiner, the son of a alcoholic mother who drowned herself the same year he went on radio .. probably looking for the honorable way out after producing such a waste of skin .. talks and talks to a bevy of knuckleheads everyday who are probably as drunk as he is.

Savage/weiner is proof positive that any asshole with a mike can attract a bunch of right-wing losers who have been just as wrong about every damn thing as he is.

"manifesto" .. what a joke:cuckoo:
It takes an ASS to know an ASS know what mean???:eek:

Forum List

Back