The MIA President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2qgrLDW48Y&feature=related]Obama got game! - YouTube[/ame]

Damn, Mudwhistle...........you ought to write a book. You could make a ton of dough employing all of the inside knowledge that you have.

But first, please pen a short essay convincing us that "W" was a workaholic. Please.

Guess you weren't paying attention while he was President.

After watching him for 8 years you couldn't pick that up????

When was the last time Obama did between 20-30 miles on a mountainbike or ran 10 miles???

When was the last time Obama did anything physically extreme????

ah, workoutaholic.

when obama is shooting some hoops, he is just screwing off.

when w was riding his bike, and not hitting a cop or hitting his head, he was working.

Shooting hoops, then golfing, then catching a backetball game and eating hotdogs in the same day while the economy, Iraq, and Afghanistan are falling apart is fucking off.

whining.jpg

Guess you weren't paying attention while he was President.

After watching him for 8 years you couldn't pick that up????

When was the last time Obama did between 20-30 miles on a mountainbike or ran 10 miles???

When was the last time Obama did anything physically extreme????

ah, workoutaholic.

when obama is shooting some hoops, he is just screwing off.

when w was riding his bike, and not hitting a cop or hitting his head, he was working.

Shooting hoops, then golfing, then catching a backetball game and eating hotdogs in the same day while the economy, Iraq, and Afghanistan are falling apart is fucking off.

obama's missteps, in action, and general screw up with Pakistan might well be a serious game changer. It is not lost on the Pakistani people or leadership that obama's interest in the game was more important than the accidental deaths of 24 of their sleeping citizens. Is it true that obama sent second stringer Clinton to express condolences when he couldn't be bothered? Or, was she simply so horrified that he could not stir himself she apologized on her own?

Did he address the military concerns now that their supply lines have been cut? He understands keep your eye on the ball, it's just the wrong ball.

When Obama gets up remotely near the amount of vacation time Bush Jr did, then you will have a valid point of complaint.. else this is just another bullshit anti-Obama thread.

I apologize on behalf of the entire republican party that you did not take the opportunity to bitch about Bush's time off while he was in office.

Your loss.

You spent too much time bitching about how he pronounced Nuclear.

:eusa_whistle:

Signed,
A friend of a Corpse-man

mudwhistle:

With all due respect, please consider what you say before posting.

Yeah yeah. Our President is MIA. But THINK, man. THINK!

Isn't that the way we WANT it?

I mean, like they used to say of old Richard Nixon: if he's not doing anything, he's not doing anything wrong.

Don't stir this pot.

President Ineffectual is on his way out. Thank God. Let's make sure we don't do or say anything to get him motivated to try to DO anything before his unceremonious departure.

mudwhistle:

I mean, like they used to say of old Richard Nixon: if he's not doing anything, he's not doing anything wrong.

Don't stir this pot.

President Ineffectual is on his way out. Thank God. Let's make sure we don't do or say anything to get him motivated to try to DO anything before his unceremonious departure.

Lmao.

Obama's childhood nickname in Jacarta Ind was "Duck-Boy".

Pretty soon it's gonna be Lame-Duck-Boy.

Actually I dont. I would have never guessed based on other accounts.

So we have a rookie wanting to play CEO in business.

Hey did you know that right now. You can get a new GM for .09% with a credit rating of just 490? All over the Radio. Thats one hell of a plan.

Whadaya worried about? Pay more attention. They're starting a Johnnie Mac and Jennie Mae to take over the banks' toxic car loans, and have plans to bundle them into some sort of securities, or something like that. It's one of the last things Barney Frank's gonna due on his way out the door to his new gig as captain of the Fire Island ferry boat.

I just wish this guy would at least act like he gives a shit.

The Super-committee failed last week, the government is leaderless, and what is Obama doing?????

He's chilling out same as you and me. Do you think he's earned this time off? Did his trip to Hawaii, Australia, and Indonesia tire his lazy ass out???

Maybe he should have run for a job he liked, because it's pretty clear he doesn't like doing this one.
You Teabaggers make this.....

....[URL="http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obama-bowing-to-foreign-dictators--and-his-golf-game/2011/12/08/gIQAvANkfO_blog.html?hpid=z3"]tooooooooooooooooo EASY[/URL]!!!

Obama: 11 vacations, totaling all or part of 70 days.

22 visits to Camp David, totaling all or part of 54 days.

Bush: 28 visits to his Texas ranch, totaling all or part of 207 days.

72 visits to Camp David, totally all or part of 228 days.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

When Obama gets up remotely near the amount of vacation time Bush Jr did, then you will have a valid point of complaint.. else this is just another bullshit anti-Obama thread.

Guess we'll never know...
Bush's vacations were over an 8 year span...
Obama will be GONE IN 2012 with only 4 years!

I just wish this guy would at least act like he gives a shit.

Obama Glad NBA Strike May Be Over

"Good deal!" President Obama said about the agreement that will hopefully result in the end of a lockout that has already affected the NBA schedule.

As CNN reports, President Obama was asked for his opinion after he finished his basketball game at Fort McNair. The Obama family will be attending a NCAA game in Towson, MD tonight to watch his brother-in-law (of Oregon State) coach.

Obama On NBA Tentative Agreement: "Good Deal!" | RealClearPolitics

Iraq has fallen apart, Afghanistan is doing the same, and this jerk is concerned about basketball.

Our troops are going without essentials, their supply-lines have been cut off and this POS is still just doing his own thing.

Would somebody please put an adult in the Oval Office.

Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Pakistan said an attack by the American-led NATO force based in Afghanistan that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers had triggered “rage” in the nuclear-armed nation and reversed progress in repairing ties with the U.S.

Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar in a phone call with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton​ yesterday explained decisions made by the Cabinet’s defense committee to close border crossings to trucks shipping supplies for the U.S. military in Afghanistan and order American personnel out of the Shamsi Airbase in Baluchistan province within 15 days, according to an e-mailed statement from the foreign ministry.

Khar told Clinton of “the deep sense of rage felt across Pakistan at the senseless” loss of life, the statement said. The air attack on border posts “negates the progress made by the two countries on improving relations and forces Pakistan to revisit the terms of engagement,” yesterday’s statement cited Khar as saying.

Pakistan Says Air Attack Erases Progress in Repairing U.S. Ties - Businessweek

The Super-committee failed last week, the government is leaderless, and what is Obama doing?????

He's chilling out same as you and me. Do you think he's earned this time off? Did his trip to Hawaii, Australia, and Indonesia tire his lazy ass out???

Maybe he should have run for a job he liked, because it's pretty clear he doesn't like doing this one.

The reason I'm so ticked off is because I know guys that are under orders from that sorry fuck and their lives are on the line. :evil:

Is Obama Stupid and Lazy? | Western Journalism.com

University Spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated with a major in political science but without honors. Nevertheless, he was later admitted to Harvard Law School.

Being accepted by Harvard Law School without graduating with honors from Columbia suggests that Obama was admitted to Harvard based on race and perhaps, by that time, his growing reputation as a liberal political superstar.

Obama has also refused to release his Columbia thesis, which was about nuclear disarmament of the West. Perhaps Obama is fearful that his thesis, which likely advocates the disarming of the West at the peak of the Cold War, would be seen as incredibly stupid – which it would be.

obama-columbia-300x228.jpg

Obama at Columbia University

Indeed, the only article anyone can find written by Obama during his undergraduate years is one published by the Sundial, a campus newspaper. Titled Breaking the War Mentality, it’s an idiotic piece that reads like something out of the mind of a 14 year old. Moreover, it simply repeats the propaganda lines of various campus anti-war groups. He writes favorably of nuclear freeze groups, of whom, we now know – thanks to the opening of KGB archives – were being manipulated by the Soviets.

Me???... I hate pro basketball..BUT...you fucking halfwit....Pro basketball provides thousands of jobs thru out the country and brings many millions of dollars into the economies of the communities that have teams. You have shown again what a fucking idiot you are. The president obviously cares about jobs and the economy... You...not so much.

mudwhistle:

Don't stir this pot.

Lmao.

Obama's childhood nickname in Jacarta Ind was "Duck-Boy".

Pretty soon it's gonna be Lame-Duck-Boy.

I don't care who ya are, that was funny! :)

Forum List

Back