The Mexican Boycott Results...

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
On May 1st, as a result of the Mexican boycott, national retailers reported a 4.2% drop in sales for the day, with a 67.8% reduction in shoplifting!

Buenos diaz!!!

-Cp said:
On May 1st, as a result of the Mexican boycott, national retailers reported a 4.2% drop in sales for the day, with a 67.8% reduction in shoplifting!

Buenos diaz!!!
Now there is an opening for a sociology thesis!

-Cp said:

Buenos diaz!!!

Don't forget the easy cruise to work. No dilapidated 60s-70s vehicles eeking out their collective last gasps in the left lane at around 50 mph.

-Cp said:

Buenos diaz!!!

Even seeing this outlandish statistic, it still doesn't shock me. Sounds right on.

-Cp said:

Buenos diaz!!!

I want to be shocked by this statistic, but I'm really not.

Oh, and I did spot one industry that was severely hurt by the boycott, the ladder industry. Seems like every day 3-7 jackasses lose a poorly secured ladder off the top of a truck along either I-85, I-285, or I-75, somebody runs over it, and traffic nastiness ensues. Nothing like that happened anywhere in the metro Atlanta area May 1st.

Forum List

Back