The Messiah?

Why dont you just go ahead a quote fox news..... Oh wait .. you did.. who owns the times online...

WTf is the Messiah crap... is this all you got... he cant be president cause he is too well liked..... Is this attack line based on

A) ignorance
B) stupidity
C) jealousy
D) all of the above

So if you guys quote CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, etc... am I supposed to downplay it as false? I'm just pointing out that not everyone gets chills up their leg when he speaks like Chris Matthews does. He is an empty suit... He has done nothing in his career and people think he is going to miraculously fix the economy, healthcare, social security, immigration, energy, etc....

Relax, take a pill and think about what I am saying before you fly off the handle.

Last edited:
So if you guys quote CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, etc... am I supposed to downplay it as false? I'm just pointing out that not everyone gets chills up their leg when he speaks like Chris Matthews does. He is an empty suit... He has done nothing in his career and people think he is going to miraculously fix the economy, healthcare, social security, immigration, energy, etc....

Relax, take a pill and think about what I am saying before you fly off the handle.
LOL.. hes done nothing with his career.. hmm... where did he go to school.. whats his job.. whats he running for... empty suit what... have you even read anything on his website.. I'd have to ding you on the jealousy bit with this thread....

LOL.. hes done nothing with his career.. hmm... where did he go to school.. whats his job.. whats he running for... empty suit what... have you even read anything on his website.. I'd have to ding you on the jealousy bit with this thread....

I wonder how many times he voted for Baby Bush. You think he was worried about *his* qualifications?

But he'll keep posting the opinions of right wing pundits and pretend they're facts.

I think he's bitter. :lol:

Since you know so much about him why don't you enlighten me on some of things he has done in the US Senate?

Seems like all people know about him is Hope and Change and Yes We Can.... You and I could run on that!

Could you imagine if McCain had friends like Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers? McCain wouldn't have a chance... But Obama slides right by...embarrassing the double standard in this country.

Since you know so much about him why don't you enlighten me on some of things he has done in the US Senate?

Seems like all people know about him is Hope and Change and Yes We Can.... You and I could run on that!

Could you imagine if McCain had friends like Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers? McCain wouldn't have a chance... But Obama slides right by...embarrassing the double standard in this country.
Welcome to Obama for America .. here you will find enlightenment on any issue you feel important... THOMAS (Library of Congress) if you truely want to explore Obamas activities.. Fascinating history... I'm not sure how he had time for his family with all the time he must have put in on authoring and reviewing both bills and amendments...

btw.. there is no double standard. Even though Wright and Ayers are non issues there was and is no "sliding by" because dumbasses like you who cant find any real issues have to bitch and moan over a handfull of manufactured issues.. I look forward to this same tired argument next month... oh dont forget about the secret videotapes of Michelle goin off on whitey....

I wonder how many times he voted for Baby Bush. You think he was worried about *his* qualifications?

But he'll keep posting the opinions of right wing pundits and pretend they're facts.

Your hatred for Bush is just eating you alive isn't it? That's sad.

Welcome to Obama for America .. here you will find enlightenment on any issue you feel important... THOMAS (Library of Congress) if you truely want to explore Obamas activities.. Fascinating history... I'm not sure how he had time for his family with all the time he must have put in on authoring and reviewing both bills and amendments...

I think it's funny that you had to go look it up and couldn't even mention one yourself.....typical.

More personal attacks...same ole thing different day.

Yeah, Bush's qualifications were so scanty. His schooling was so shoddy, his service to his country so non-existent, his political experience so slight. Particularly compared to Obama, who's done so much and has so much experience.

Last edited:
Yeah, Bush's qualifications were so scanty. His schooling was so shoddy, his service to his country so non-existence, his political experience so slight. Particularly compared to Obama, who's done so much and has so much experience.

You are so correct!

Yeah, Bush's qualifications were so scanty. His schooling was so shoddy, his service to his country so non-existent, his political experience so slight. Particularly compared to Obama, who's done so much and has so much experience.
I bitched about bush's lack of experience.. but with the help of you cats and all of bush's accomplishments my eyes have been opened... I particularly liked the one when he went back to his almamater and said... "see, all you C students, even you can become president... what a glorius comment from the valedictorian in chief..

You got that right.

Care to compare the failure at everything he ever did with the editor of the Harvard Law Review?

Good luck.

Forum List

Back