the messiah is losing the middle.

37% approval with the indies. rueters poll. woops... that may be a problem in 2O12

Reuters Poll: Obama Approval Slumps Among Independents

About the only way I'd vote for BO is if Donald Trump got the GOP nomination.

That said, BO has a lot of 'splainin to do. Just a few quick ones w/o even thinking....

1. extending the Bush tax cut after campaigning on being a fiscal conservative to save the middle-class entitlements. The Debt curve under Obama's watch will set records for fiscal irresponsibility

2. wasting so much time on "unconstitutional" UHC instead of fixing the economy

3. didn't do one damn thing to stop the outsourcing of US jobs

4. Enabled Holder to run the "Department of Jihad", not looking sharp with his managing campaign promises (smart electric grid, getting the US off oil, "big" transportation ideas like HSR, "big" energy ideas, like alternative energy, CNG, electric cars, etc.

5. I can't think of any real accomplishments in the first 2-years. Nothing that actually helps the US middle class. The States are going bankrupt since the economy is so bad, and oil keeps going up in price.

6. I would not want to take BO's side in a presidential debate with a sharp GOP candidate like Chris Christie or Mitt Romney based on the record of the first 2 years.

7. My favorite BO action was authorizing the Navy Seals to shoot the pirates. That was cool. Need more decisiveness in the right directions....

• Banned
37% approval with the indies. rueters poll. woops... that may be a problem in 2O12

Reuters Poll: Obama Approval Slumps Among Independents

About the only way I'd vote for BO is if Donald Trump got the GOP nomination.

That said, BO has a lot of 'splainin to do. Just a few quick ones w/o even thinking....

1. extending the Bush tax cut after campaigning on being a fiscal conservative to save the middle-class entitlements. The Debt curve under Obama's watch will set records for fiscal irresponsibility

2. wasting so much time on "unconstitutional" UHC instead of fixing the economy

3. didn't do one damn thing to stop the outsourcing of US jobs

4. Enabled Holder to run the "Department of Jihad", not looking sharp with his managing campaign promises (smart electric grid, getting the US off oil, "big" transportation ideas like HSR, "big" energy ideas, like alternative energy, CNG, electric cars, etc.

5. I can't think of any real accomplishments in the first 2-years. Nothing that actually helps the US middle class. The States are going bankrupt since the economy is so bad, and oil keeps going up in price.

6. I would not want to take BO's side in a presidential debate with a sharp GOP candidate like Chris Christie or Mitt Romney based on the record of the first 2 years.

7. My favorite BO action was authorizing the Navy Seals to shoot the pirates. That was cool. Need more decisiveness in the right directions....

what about health care ? it's not universal but is it a tremendous victory for the people as the former speaker claimed ? did you.... you know... vote for him ?

UHC is the biggest lie ever. You know, we can give 30-million more people free healthcare and it will lower costs and there will be plenty of doctors even for those who pay for the care. 30-million more people is a non-event.

If you believe that stuff you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Forum List

Back