The message everyone's trying to silence in 2020

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

The Message Everyone's Trying to Silence in 2020!

You either see it or you don't, you are either deaf , dumb, and blind or your not, you can be awake or not awake either way the leftist aren't able to jump ship until one of today's many issues smacks these dumb SOB's square in the face.......... from. Hollywood douches to SJW , Trump haters on and on and on they are all under the same umbrella...

and the terms most of these dumb fkrs dont know or have a clue what it means......

CLOWARD and PIVEN . there's more than this in the video like Tucker taking on the Ricky Gervis lol...

&
Whether you call it secular humanism, political correctness, postmodernism or Cultural Marxism, the philosophy has entrenched itself in our society as the 21st Century “new normal.”

https://www.jeremiahproject.com/the-new-world-order/

Dude, what are you on?

I'm not joking here, mind altering chemicals are the only explanation for the crap you post. So you might as well come clean, let us know what you are dong so we can get you help.

Dude, what are you on?

I'm not joking here, mind altering chemicals are the only explanation for the crap you post. So you might as well come clean, let us know what you are dong so we can get you help.
You can help by deleting your account.

Dude, what are you on?

You can help by deleting your account.
You support the crap he posts?
I support Her right to post whatever the hell she wants.
Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not.
I support your right too.
I always get a good chuckle.

Forum List

Back