The Mess in Portland...

Mayor gets recalled, and the idjits in Portland just put another moonbat freak in there..A waste of time.
The governor should step in. Watch their economy go down the drain, real estate will be a nightmare.

Seriously, Trump should send in the federalies.

When you have LE looking on and pissing their pants over a group of beta cucks with sticks, it’s time for the varsity team to step in.

Portland police are absolute fucking cowards.
The mayor is also the Police Commmissioner! The police don't have a say. What a crock of shit! I agree that Trump should take over.

I don't think so. If people are stupid enough to elect leftists like this they get what they deserve. It's the same thing that's going on here in Cleveland. The city is not replacing retiring police officers but funded a 3 million dollar dirt bike park because the Mayor's grandson got busted for riding his dirt bike in the street. Later that same grandson was busted for illegally carrying a weapon, pot, and a scale. The morons here reelected him.

Portland mayor stands by decision to allow antifa to block traffic, hassle motorists

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler came under fire over a viral video showing antifa protesters blocking traffic and harassing drivers, but he says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved.

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

The video posted by journalist Andy C. Ngo showed protesters, including members of antifa and Black Lives Matter, blocking an intersection and attempting to direct traffic at while officers on motorcycle watched from a block away.

At one point, the activists chased down 74-year-old Kent Houser after he made a right turn against their wishes, pounding on his silver Lexus and breaking a window. The car sustained thousands of dollars in damage, he told the Oregonian.

Even so, Mr. Wheeler insisted that “motorists should feel completely safe coming into downtown Portland.”

Demonstrators did not obtain a permit before holding the Oct. 6 march to protest the death of Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old black man who was shot and killed Sept. 30 by police. The shooting is under investigation.

The mayor has been accused of taking a kid-gloved approach to the protests that routinely roil the liberal enclave, such as the summer occupation of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, which saw Portland police refuse to assist the immigration-enforcement officers unless they were in physical danger.

“This is the kind of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live,” tweeted Mr. Ngo.

More rioting broke out Saturday night as antifa activists brawled with protesters who turned out for a “flash march for law and order,” organized Patriot Prayer, a right-wing group.

Portland police made no arrests during the bloody melee, even though “officers observed people in possession of hard-knuckled gloves, firearms, batons and knives. Officers also observed people use pepper spray,” according to a department statement.

“Officers responded to the scene and used less lethal munitions to break up the fight and prevent further violence,” said Portland Police Bureau Chief Danielle Outlaw. “We will continue to investigate this incident and ask that anyone who was the victim of a crime to come forward and file a report.”

According to TV station KGW, four people received medical attention, but authorities did not know whether anyone was hospitalized.

Mr. Wheeler, who also holds the title of police commissioner, took a swipe at recent unflattering news coverage, such as a Fox News story headlined, “Mob rule? Leftist protesters take over Portland street.”

Ted Wheeler, Portland mayor, stands by decision to allow Antifa to block traffic

Another Democrat enables law breakers to cause chaos in his city! Mobs came out to protest and the mayors held police back again. Cars are being blocked while other protesters hit the cars and caused thousands of dollars in damage.

There is a law that states protesters must get a permit to protest. Of course that was not and the chaos continued through another weekend. Terry Wheeler, the incredibly stupid mayor did nothing to protect the citizens in this city.

"Portland police made no arrests during the bloody melee, even though “officers observed people in possession of hard-knuckled gloves, firearms, batons and knives. Officers also observed people use pepper spray,” according to a department statement."

Can you imagine working in the city of Portland and having to go through this every day?

THIS "MAYOR" NEEDS TO BE RECALLED LIKE YESTERDAY.
You people are such pains in the ass, picking at this like a kid with a scab. Let it go, would you? It was not a big deal. Quit obsessing over it.

So if some lowlife damaged your car (or you) it would be just fine?

First, the tea party can block traffic, congestion for 10 miles.

Do you bother reading your own posts?

traffic was lightly snarled as looky-loos did their looky-looing before driving on, into an uncertain future, I guess: "Traffic around 12:15 p.m. was slowed as far north as Camp Pendleton -- but speeds returned to normal immediately after the overpass."

Apparently they were not blocking anything. Rubber neckers were slowing down to see what the commotion was all about just like they do when they see a traffic accident on the other side of the highway. Nice try though.
The city of Oceanside sites between Camp Pendleton and Carlsbad, meaning the the freeway was backed up all thru at least oceanside, which is nearly 10 miles of backup.

Better yet, what they were protesting then is what our current president is doing now.

Portland mayor stands by decision to allow antifa to block traffic, hassle motorists

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler came under fire over a viral video showing antifa protesters blocking traffic and harassing drivers, but he says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved.

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

The video posted by journalist Andy C. Ngo showed protesters, including members of antifa and Black Lives Matter, blocking an intersection and attempting to direct traffic at while officers on motorcycle watched from a block away.

At one point, the activists chased down 74-year-old Kent Houser after he made a right turn against their wishes, pounding on his silver Lexus and breaking a window. The car sustained thousands of dollars in damage, he told the Oregonian.

Even so, Mr. Wheeler insisted that “motorists should feel completely safe coming into downtown Portland.”

Demonstrators did not obtain a permit before holding the Oct. 6 march to protest the death of Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old black man who was shot and killed Sept. 30 by police. The shooting is under investigation.

The mayor has been accused of taking a kid-gloved approach to the protests that routinely roil the liberal enclave, such as the summer occupation of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement building, which saw Portland police refuse to assist the immigration-enforcement officers unless they were in physical danger.

“This is the kind of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live,” tweeted Mr. Ngo.

More rioting broke out Saturday night as antifa activists brawled with protesters who turned out for a “flash march for law and order,” organized Patriot Prayer, a right-wing group.

Portland police made no arrests during the bloody melee, even though “officers observed people in possession of hard-knuckled gloves, firearms, batons and knives. Officers also observed people use pepper spray,” according to a department statement.

“Officers responded to the scene and used less lethal munitions to break up the fight and prevent further violence,” said Portland Police Bureau Chief Danielle Outlaw. “We will continue to investigate this incident and ask that anyone who was the victim of a crime to come forward and file a report.”

According to TV station KGW, four people received medical attention, but authorities did not know whether anyone was hospitalized.

Mr. Wheeler, who also holds the title of police commissioner, took a swipe at recent unflattering news coverage, such as a Fox News story headlined, “Mob rule? Leftist protesters take over Portland street.”

Ted Wheeler, Portland mayor, stands by decision to allow Antifa to block traffic

Another Democrat enables law breakers to cause chaos in his city! Mobs came out to protest and the mayors held police back again. Cars are being blocked while other protesters hit the cars and caused thousands of dollars in damage.

There is a law that states protesters must get a permit to protest. Of course that was not and the chaos continued through another weekend. Terry Wheeler, the incredibly stupid mayor did nothing to protect the citizens in this city.

"Portland police made no arrests during the bloody melee, even though “officers observed people in possession of hard-knuckled gloves, firearms, batons and knives. Officers also observed people use pepper spray,” according to a department statement."

Can you imagine working in the city of Portland and having to go through this every day?

You people are such pains in the ass, picking at this like a kid with a scab. Let it go, would you? It was not a big deal. Quit obsessing over it.

What if it was an angry mob attacking your home?

Portland police are absolute fucking cowards.

I don't think so.

Portland Police listen to their superiors in the chain of command and are led by the Portland mayor.

Put someone else in charge, I'm sure they would function just fine.

The key in my view is for the President to step in and dispose of Mr. Wheeler and place Mark Fuhrman into the mayor's job until the city is returned to order.

The tail wags the dog in all Democratic shitholes...the lawless filth call the shots and filth hates nothing more than law and order.

Another Democrat enables law breakers to cause chaos in his city! Mobs came out to protest and the mayors held police back again.

Except it was the police who made the decision not to intervene, not the Mayor.

Says so right in your link too.

".....says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved."

From teh link

"Mr. Wheeler, who also holds the title of police commissioner, "

So, if we get a group of good ole boys to go to Portland with fully semi-automatic weapons and just start shooting the little fucks, you'll be okay with that, right? You'll just let it go won't you?

First, the tea party can block traffic, congestion for 10 miles.

Do you bother reading your own posts?

traffic was lightly snarled as looky-loos did their looky-looing before driving on, into an uncertain future, I guess: "Traffic around 12:15 p.m. was slowed as far north as Camp Pendleton -- but speeds returned to normal immediately after the overpass."

Apparently they were not blocking anything. Rubber neckers were slowing down to see what the commotion was all about just like they do when they see a traffic accident on the other side of the highway. Nice try though.
The city of Oceanside sites between Camp Pendleton and Carlsbad, meaning the the freeway was backed up all thru at least oceanside, which is nearly 10 miles of backup.

Better yet, what they were protesting then is what our current president is doing now.

I didn't refute the backup, I said it wasn't the TP that backed it up like they are doing in Portland. Nobody in the TP was stopping cars, threatening people or damaging property. Apples and oranges.

Another Democrat enables law breakers to cause chaos in his city! Mobs came out to protest and the mayors held police back again.

".....says he supports the decision by police to watch from a distance without getting involved."

From teh link

The commissioner does not make the decisions, the police chief does. I believe the Mayor is the one who appointed the chief however. She is the one who made the decision. Strange that the Washington Times didn't mention her. Not really, it par for their course.

Police "had to make the careful decision to balance the need to clear the street to allow for the flow of traffic versus the risk of officers having to potentially use force and enflame an already tenuous situation," the bureau's statement said.

"We recognize the strong community concern and interest regarding how police officers respond to crowd control situations," Chief Danielle Outlaw said in the statement.

Portland police defend hands-off approach to protest that sparked viral video, outrage

My leftist pussy-whipped brother and Gwyneth-Paltrow-looking sister-in-law (who fellates Islam like an European) live in Portland and I hope this whole disaster caused them as much trouble as possible. Actually, knowing them, they're probably already making excuses for Antifa.

The commissioner does not make the decisions, the police chief does.

Then perhaps it's time to fire the Chief. The police are there to protect the public, to enforce laws, to keep the peace. Or are you saying that the Portland police did all of these things?

Then perhaps it's time to fire the Chief. The police are there to protect the public, to enforce laws, to keep the peace. Or are you saying that the Portland police did all of these things?

I have two opinions on when the police should have acted. Once the protesters interfered with traffic or once the protesters put on masks to hide their identities.

From teh link

The commissioner does not make the decisions, the police chief does. I believe the Mayor is the one who appointed the chief however. She is the one who made the decision. Strange that the Washington Times didn't mention her. Not really, it par for their course.

Police "had to make the careful decision to balance the need to clear the street to allow for the flow of traffic versus the risk of officers having to potentially use force and enflame an already tenuous situation," the bureau's statement said.

"We recognize the strong community concern and interest regarding how police officers respond to crowd control situations," Chief Danielle Outlaw said in the statement.

Portland police defend hands-off approach to protest that sparked viral video, outrage

I'm tired of their fucking excuses for standing back and letting lefties break the law, and terrorize Americans.

I have two opinions on when the police should have acted. Once the protesters interfered with traffic or once the protesters put on masks to hide their identities.

Okay so you are agreeing with me. At least you're honest.

But I disagree that the stand-down order didn't come all the way from the top. It may have not been reported that way because nobody really wants to take responsibility, but the Mayor did say he supported the decision. This lack of action only encourages more incidents like this and I believe the Mayor takes great joy in it.

But I disagree that the stand-down order didn't come all the way from the top. It may have not been reported that way because nobody really wants to take responsibility, but the Mayor did say he supported the decision. This lack of action only encourages more incidents like this and I believe the Mayor takes great joy in it.

I think with the running clashes going on there between the extremest, the Portland police have real riots to contend with. If the Prayer Boys had shown up, the orders may have changed.

I think with the running clashes going on there between the extremest, the Portland police have real riots to contend with. If the Prayer Boys had shown up, the orders may have changed.

I appreciate that you admit to seeing a problem with the police standing down.

Forum List

Back