The Mentally ill

SixtyOne

Oct 21, 2012
It’s not the mentally ill that’s killing our children’s…. It’s the evil people who are doing it.
Every time something bad like this happen YOU PEOPLE want to blame it on the mentally ill What the hell is wrong with y’all, you don’t know evil when to see it?

What happen was pure evil, Period!

It’s not the mentally ill that’s killing our children’s…. It’s the evil people who are doing it.
Every time something bad like this happen YOU PEOPLE want to blame it on the mentally ill What the hell is wrong with y’all, you don’t know evil when to see it?

Many of the mentally ill are evil. The mistake we made is in excusing the latter thinking we were helping the former.

Many of the mentally ill are evil. The mistake we made is in excusing the latter thinking we were helping the former.

I dont know about "evil"..but I think a person core personality comes into play
even in psychosis and this is why some harm others in this state and others are more likely to inflict harm on themselves

Well the media is partially to blame...these kids want fame first and foremost and they get it. Secondly, I blame feminism. The boy to man transition has really been tarnished this generation...and it's hard to find somewhere to belong when women are better at being men than men are. Men can't even aid in making babies anymore, women can just inseminate themselves artificially. Thus, young men are flipping out. It is a deep psychological problem with society.

Last edited:
When people are taught they have a civil right to be happy and they aren't its the fault of someone who must be punished that can make someone mentally ill. Tell it to someone already mentally ill and they become evil.

who is more evil a person in a psychotic state causing irrational harm to others or people who knowingly cause suicides and homicides of children for profit ?

The British government ban for use of all but one SSRI antidepressant drug in children and teens (Dec 10, 2003) is reverberating wherever these drugs are widely prescribed. The action was taken after an independent committee of experts examined the raw data from controlled clinical trials that had been conducted by these drugs' manufacturers. The evidence shows that contrary to the claims made by their promoters, SSRIs are neither effective against depression in children, nor safe. The hazards posed by SSRIs--of which the most serious is self-harm and aggression toward others--had been detected during company controlled clinical trials, but the hazards were concealed--even in published reports in academic journals. Thus, doctors who prescribed the drugs and patients and families for whom they have been prescribed were kept in the dark.

UK - Major antidepressants banned - suicide threat

Last edited:
lets not forget democide is the leading cause of unnatural death for humans since humans have existed. I'd say the perpetrators of that are the truly mentally ill.

Many of the people who are not mentally ill are evil also. That mistake we make is in excusing the latter thinking we were helping the former too.

Many of the people who are not mentally ill are evil also. That mistake we make is in excusing the latter thinking we were helping the former too.

Actually people usually do not get..excused or found not guilty of a crime by reason of not being mentally ill

Some people become controlled by satan and demons....some call it mental illness, but the Bible was speaking about it long before psychology was invented by man.

Lol! Feminism! That's a new one.

Guns
video games
Abortion
Single moms
Gays
God
Gun restrictions
Drugs

Those I've heard, but feminism :lmao: classic.

it's just a theory.

When being male is portrayed negatively in society men stop caring and carrying the burden. Schools are feminized (only look female/male teacher ratio), fathers are treated as mobile ATMs (in year 2012 indentured servitude still exists in USA), universities have rape hysteria coupled with gender "studies" extremism.

So please tell me why should men get back to old ways of being the foundation when all they get today's society is shaming/slavery/redundancy/aggression? I think it's worth greater objective study.

It is not an either/or scenario. Still, He should never had access to guns. Everything about what happened there stinks.

Some people become controlled by satan and demons....some call it mental illness, but the Bible was speaking about it long before psychology was invented by man.

Forgive my newbie status in case I don't know you well enough to detect sarcasm, but obviously the flip-side of this is that people used to attribute to myth what they could not yet explain with science.

Guns
video games
Abortion
Single moms
Gays
God
Gun restrictions
Drugs

it's just a theory.

When being male is portrayed negatively in society men stop caring and carrying the burden. Schools are feminized (only look female/male teacher ratio), fathers are treated as mobile ATMs (in year 2012 indentured servitude still exists in USA), universities have rape hysteria coupled with gender "studies" extremism.

So please tell me why should men get back to old ways of being the foundation when all they get today's society is shaming/slavery/redundancy/aggression? I think it's worth greater objective study.

Do go on about female teachers, the evils of child support and those silly women overreacting on a little thing like rape.

:popcorn:

This outta be good.

Guns
video games
Abortion
Single moms
Gays
God
Gun restrictions
Drugs

it's just a theory.

Do go on about female teachers, the evils of child support and those silly women overreacting on a little thing like rape.

:popcorn:

This outta be good.

Im no expert, but I do see a change that it is hard for a nonexpert such as myself to explain. perhaps you could do your own research, i am sure there is some out there.

Forum List

Back